Thread: Olivia Lone Bear (32) missing from New Town, ND since 10/24/17

Olivia Lone Bear (32) missing from New Town, ND since 10/24/17

http://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/T...454152223.html

uthorities in New Town are asking for your help in locating a 32-year-old Stanley native not seen since last Tuesday.

Tribal police say that Olivia Keri Lone Bear was last seen leaving Ranchman?s (formerly known as ?Scenic 23?) the night of Tuesday, Oct. 24 in a teal 2011 Chevy Silverado with a silver tool box in the truck bed. The truck has a North Dakota plate number: 839-BRC.

Lone Bear is 5?6? and 130 lbs., with brown hair and eyes. She has a scars on her right front shoulder and one of her palms. She also has several tattoos, including roman numerals on her right arm.

Anyone with information on Lone Bear?s whereabouts is urged to call either of the following numbers: (701) 627-3617 or (701) 421-0784.
    http://www.ktvq.com/story/36755903/a...h-dakota-woman

Three Affiliated Tribes authorities say there aren't many leads in the search for a missing woman.

Lead Detective Sam Lincoln says about 40 people searched for Olivia Lone Bear on Thursday on the Fort Berthold reservation.

Lincoln says K9's were used in the search, but the reservation is so large that a search isn't easy.

Civil Air Support has also been called in to help aid with an aerial search.

Lone Bear was last seen in New Town near the Scenic 23 bar last Tuesday, Oct. 24.

Lincoln says there's no indication of foul play, but there's isn't a lot of information to follow at this point.

Law enforcement in Florida is helping with cell phone forensics in the case, hoping to get more information.
    Her FB: https://www.facebook.com/olivia.lonebear.5

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

She posted a pic on her FB on 10/25?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    She posted a pic on her FB on 10/25?
    Maybe they're going by the last time she was visually seen. She could have gone missing the next day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...-include-boats

Authorities looking for a missing New Town woman will be searching Lake Sakakawea this week.

Thirty-two-year-old Olivia Lone Bear was last seen the evening of Oct. 24 leaving a New Town restaurant. Ground and air searches for the mother of five children have been ongoing since.

Officials this week plan to use air boats to search waterways in the New Town area.

Three Affiliated Tribes Police Detective Sam Lincoln tells The Bismarck Tribune that no foul play is suspected in Lone Bear's disappearance.

Olivia Lone Bear's family has received a tip about a sighting of Lone Bear in Arcata, California.

The person claims to have seen Lone Bear getting out of a vehicle with North Dakota license plates.

We reached out to the Lone Bear family who says authorities are now following this lead.

The person who gave the tip also claims that the vehicle matched the description of the Chevy Silverado pickup truck that Lone Bear was last seen in.

KX News reached out to authorities in California and North Dakota but we have not heard back.

http://www.myndnow.com/news/minot-ne...bear/862486007

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/11...ivia_lone_bear

Native American Woman Olivia Lone Bear, Mother of 5, Missing in North Dakota Oil Fields

Video and transcript of interview at link above

We look at the case of Olivia Lone Bear, yet another Native American woman who has gone missing in the oil fields of North Dakota. We speak with her brother, Matthew Lone Bear, who is part of a daily search to look for his sister since she went missing on October 25th in New Town, North Dakota. Olivia Lone Bear is the mother of five children. We also speak with Mary Kathryn Nagle, a Cherokee writer and lawyer.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    There were apparently some discrepancies in where she was last seen, what she was wearing, as well as the condition of the truck.

Updated information in search for Olivia Lone Bear

NEW TOWN, N.D. - As of Friday evening, 32-year-old Olivia Lone Bear remains missing, but authorities have updated information on where she was last seen as well as her clothing.

Tribal police now say that Lone Bear was last seen Oct. 24 at the Sportsman’s Bar in New Town, rather than the Ranchman’s bar which is what was previously reported.

Police also now say Lone Bear was last seen wearing a white camouflage jacket with black stripes down the sleeves and light-colored blue jeans.

Most of the remaining details of the investigation remain the same at this point, including the make, model, and license of a vehicle in question, a bluish-green 2011 Chevy Silverado with a box in the back and North Dakota plate 839-BRC.

Investigators now say the truck is missing its rear view mirror and has a dented tailgate that is missing the Chevy emblem.

Lone Bear is 5’6”, 130 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes, and several tattoos, including Roman numerals on her right arm.
    http://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/U...456750963.html

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

https://www.wday.com/news/4371873-re...bear-continues

Reward increases, as search for Olivia Lone Bear continues

The reward for information to bring home a missing Native American woman has increased to $20,000.

The search efforts for Olivia Lone Bear, a mother of five, are focused in the western part of North Dakota by New Town.

Lone Bear's family say they're offering the reward for either information leading to an arrest of those responsible for her disappearance or for her safe return home.

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/new...ivia-lone-bear

$5,000 more reward offered in search for Olivia Lone Bear

A $5,000 reward has been added to the $21,000 reward in the search for Olivia Lone Bear, mother of five children, from New Town who has been missing since Oct. 24.

The additional $5,000 is being offered through the generosity of the Institute for Trafficked, Exploited and Missing Persons and its founder Patrick Atkinson, according to a news release issued by Lone Bear's family.

The money specifies if foul play is involved in Lone Bear's disappearance, Atkinson and ITEMP are offering $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/new...arch-nd-cities

Volunteers needed to expand Lone Bear search to N.D. cities

Volunteers searching for a missing New Town woman are pulling back from the field to fan out and seek the truck she was driving.

Matthew Lone Bear said search efforts for his sister, Olivia, now need volunteers for Bismarck, Dickinson, Fargo, Grand Forks, Minot, Stanley, Watford City and Williston, where searchers will comb parking lots, wreck yards and auto body shops in a grid-style search.

The decision to pull from the field is mostly for safety reasons, said Lone Bear, adding that snowy searching on the Fort Berthold Reservation has reached 75 percent to 80 percent of the reservation's area.

Her brother said the decision to search city locations came from another missing persons case in which he said a missing truck was found in a residential area.

Thread Information