Thread: Brian Cook (25) missing from Beaumont, TX since 10/2/17

Brian Cook (25) missing from Beaumont, TX since 10/2/17

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/ne...d-12312291.php

Brian Cook, of Beaumont, was reported missing by his family Monday, although the last known contact he made from his cell phone was recorded on Oct. 2, according to his sister Genny Kovacevich.

Kovacevich said she and her father met with a BPD sergeant at Cook's Country Village apartment on Daniel Drive after a welfare check revealed it had been cleared out. His vehicle was found unlocked in the parking lot of the complex.

Despite typical family issues, Kovacevich said, she and her brother were very close and spoke almost every day. She said that contact stopped a few days before Oct. 2.

"People don't just vanish like this," the Dickinson woman said of her brother. "We always had a rapport where we'd check up on each other and stay in touch."

Kovacevich couldn't confirm whether she believes Cook may have run away or if foul play is involved, but said her brother is a "good kid."

"Our family is suffering, and I don't care about anything else," Kovacevich said. "I just want to know he's OK. If I know he's okay, or anything else, then he'd no longer be a missing person, and right now, the silence is deafening."

Kovacevich said she has a message for Cook: "Can you let me know you're alive and breathing? I'm not here to place judgment, and we don't know what to think. Just knowing that he's okay would suffice."

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

The sister of a missing Beaumont man said Monday Brian Cook, 25, was reportedly spotted in Sealy, Texas on Oct. 4.

Cook's father, David Cook, said in a Facebook post Saturday that he is offering a reward $1,000 for information that results in finding the man.

Cook was reported missing by his family on Oct. 23, although the last known contact he made from his cell phone was recorded on Oct. 2, according to his sister Genny Kovacevich. No other leads to his whereabouts have developed since then, she said.

In David's Facebook post from Saturday, it was reported that Cook's Ford Mustang that had been left unlocked in the parking lot of Cook's apartment complex after his disappearance was moved to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office impound lot.

Kovacevich said she and her father met with a BPD sergeant at Cook's Country Village apartment on Daniel Drive after a welfare check revealed it had been cleared out.

Despite typical family issues, Kovacevich said, she and her brother were very close and spoke almost daily. She said that contact stopped a few days before Oct. 2.

"People don't just vanish like this," the Dickinson woman said of her brother. "We always had a rapport where we'd check up on each other and stay in touch."

Kovacevich didn't say if she believes Cook may have run away or if foul play is involved, but said her brother is a "good kid."

"Our family is suffering, and I don't care about anything else," Kovacevich said. "I just want to know he's OK. If I know he's okay, or anything else, then he'd no longer be a missing person, and right now, the silence is deafening."

Kovacevich said she has a message for Cook: "Can you let me know you're alive and breathing? I'm not here to place judgment, and we don't know what to think. Just knowing that he's okay would suffice."

According to Beaumont Police, no additional information is available at this time.

http://m.beaumontenterprise.com/news..._medium=social

Thread Information