Thread: Christopher (28) & Kathie (33) Choplin - 22 October 2017

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Christopher (28) & Kathie (33) Choplin - 22 October 2017

This is a husband and wife; no one is really saying very much about their deaths on FB other than comments about mental health issues, not really knowing what is going on behind closed doors, etc. So far I cannot find any news articles.

They were just married in June of this year ~ very sad.

Christopher Choplin, 28, Wake Forest, died 10-22-2017.

Arrangements: Bright F.H., Wake Forest.
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/new...&pid=187033630

Kathie Blumeyer-Choplin, 33, Wake Forest, died 10-22-2017.

Arrangements: Bright F.H., Wake Forest.
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nam...?pid=187033626

Chris FB: https://www.facebook.com/chris.chopl...3947&pnref=lhc
    Kathie FB: https://www.facebook.com/kathie.blumeyer?fref=mentions

Yeah, based on comments, sounds like the husband did it.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

So sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Murder-suicide, my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So sad. Goes to show more needs to be done about mental health treatment. I feel so sorry for Doug and her mother having to deal with yet another tragedy. I don't know how he handles it. Lifting all up in prayer.

That’s a fb comment.

Here's some past legal trouble...

http://wakemugshots.com/christopher-addison-choplin/

Christopher Addison “Chris” Choplin &
    Kathleen Michelle “Kathie” Blumeyer-Choplin
    WAKE FOREST
    Christopher Addison “Chris” Choplin, 28, and his wife, Kathleen Michelle “Kathie” Blumeyer-Choplin, passed away on Sunday, October 22, 2017. Chris was born in Wake County the son of Larry Jay and Kelly Hinton Powell Choplin. He attended Neuse Baptist Christian School up through 2006 and graduated from Crossroads Christian School in 2008 with a close group of friends. He went on to Vance-Granville Community College to earn his Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology diploma in 2009 with Dean’s List honors and was employed as a service technician at Casey’s Services of Wake Forest. He was married to Kathleen Michelle Blumeyer on June 25, 2017 at the Choplin homeplace and honeymooned a month later in St. Lucia. Chris loved to hunt, trap, and fish and spent many hours looking for arrowheads with his dad and friends. His summers were spent with family and friends at Kerr Lake and playing in the creek with cousins and friends at the Choplin homeplace. He was known for his sense of humor and playing tricks on people, for his knack for spotting antiques in his all-day forages through the Raleigh and Wake Forest Goodwill stores, his joy at opening presents at Christmastime, and for his love of ‘80’s “big hair” rock and metal music.

A memorial service will be held at 3 o’clock Thursday afternoon in the Woodland Baptist Church with the Rev. Tito Madrazo officiating. Inurnment will follow in the church cemetery.

Chris is survived by his parents, Larry and Kelly Choplin; a sister, Corey Choplin; paternal grandparents, Lewis and Louise Choplin; maternal grandparents, Joe and Sonia Brogden; uncles and aunts, Wayne and Sheila Choplin, David and Audra Rosendahl; cousins, Eric and wife Hope and daughter Ella, Elizabeth Choplin, Travis Sanford, and their son Tucker, Abby, Michael and Anna Rosendahl.

Chris was preceded in death by his paternal grandmother, Jean Choplin and his maternal grandfather, Truby Powell.

Kathie was born in Mecklenburg County the daughter of Sharon Blumeyer-Law and Douglas Dwayne Blumeyer.

Kathie is survived by her mother, Sharon Blumeyer-Law; brothers, Brent Miller Law, Jr. and Trevor Carlyle Law; sister-in-law, Raven Young Law; godchildren, Abigail Michele Law, Alianna Cheyenne Law, and Forest Carlyle Law; paternal grandparents, Douglas Dwayne Blumeyer, Esther Cielo and Art Cielo, Sr.; maternal grandparents, Gene Preddy and Jeanie Bartlett; aunts, Dee Norris, Nan Cielo, Sherry Rose and Tina Law; uncles, David Blumeyer, Art Cielo, Jr. and Danny Norris.

Kathie was the warmest, most loving person, daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and godmother in the world. She loved giving, music, and fun time. She had the most beautiful smile and she lit the room when she walked in it. She will be missed so much, but she will always live in all of us. We love you, sweetheart, and will always treasure the time we had with you.

lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Woodland Baptist Church building fund.

Friends may visit with the family 1 hour prior to the service at Woodland Baptist Church, 190 Woodland Church Road, Wake Forest, NC 27587.
    A service of Bright Funeral Home, Wake Forest, NC (919-556-5811)
    www.brightfunerals.com

http://www.brightfunerals.com/tributes/Kathleen-Choplin

I’m in a fb group and they are saying it was a double suicide - she found him dead, called 911 and then killed herself.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Dang!

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I’m in a fb group and they are saying it was a double suicide - she found him dead, called 911 and then killed herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Wow. I am shocked as fuck.

What group?

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyreese05 View Post
    What group?
    It was a wake forest one, I’m not in it anymore

Thread Information