Thread: Ken White (32) was killed when five teenagers threw rocks from an overpass into a vehicle

Ken White (32) was killed when five teenagers threw rocks from an overpass into a vehicle

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...ident-50667014

Five teenagers accused of throwing rocks from a Michigan highway overpass were charged with second-degree murder Monday in the death of a man killed when one of them smashed the windshield of a van in which he was riding.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-23-2022 at 01:33 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Little fuckers. I will never understand why anyone thinks that's a fun thing to do. It's no different than shooting a gun down in to cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Little fuckers. I will never understand why anyone thinks that's a fun thing to do. It's no different than shooting a gun down in to cars.
    I would have totally done that as a teen. Teenagers are fucking sociopaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Kenneth White (32) was killed after 5 teenagers threw rocks off an overpass and struck the van he was riding in

http://ktla.com/2017/10/23/passenger...teens-charged/

Five teenagers from Michigan have been charged with second-degree murder after being accused of throwing a rock off an overpass that killed a man, according to the Genesee County Sheriff?s Office.

Kenneth White, 32, was a passenger in a van that was traveling along I-75 near Flint, Michigan, on the night of October 18, when a 6-pound rock smashed through the windshield of the vehicle, fatally injuring him.

White was struck in the face and head, and the rock ricocheted to his chest, causing him to lose consciousness, according to Genesee County Sheriff Robert Pickell.

The driver told police he had to pass four other vehicles, which were disabled on the side of the road because of rocks, before he could pull over to get help for his friend.

Pickell and David Leyton, the county prosecutor, announced on Monday that the teens, ages 15-17, are being charged as adults with one count of second-degree murder each. They are also being charged with conspiracy to commit murder, six felony counts each of malicious destruction of property and two other lesser charges.

?It?s not a prank, it?s second-degree murder,? said Pickell. ?I don?t think anybody is laughing and I think that if there?s any warning that both David and I can give, is telling young people, you make a bad decision, you could be spending the rest of your life in prison.?

Police said the group threw a tire and about 20 rocks, one weighing 20 pounds, off two overpasses that night, damaging several vehicles. After throwing the rock that killed White, the teens left the overpass and went to a McDonalds to eat.

?To propel the size of boulder down from the Dodge Road overpass to a 70 mph vehicle that?s headed southbound, you ought to know ? a reasonable person would know ? that that is creating a high risk of great bodily harm, or in this case, death,? said Leyton.

The teens will be formally arraigned in court on Tuesday.

?At the end of the day nobody wins. The young people are charged criminally, a young boy lost his father and all of the families are left grieving,? said Pickell.

http://www.abc12.com/content/news/Ke...452644903.html

CLIO, Michigan (WJRT) - (10/23/2017) - Amiee Cagle, the fiancee of Kenneth White, learned that five teens will be charged with second degree murder shortly before Kenneth's wake in Clio on Monday evening.

"I just hope they realize their actions," said Cagle, "and how many lives they torn apart, and know that what they did was wrong."

Cagle says while learning there have been arrests in her fiancee's death brings her some peace, it will never bring him back.

A fact that's hard to explain to their young son, whose only five.

"He keeps asking about his daddy," she said,"and to tell him he's not coming back has been hard, I try to explain, he's so young, he's only five, he don't understand."

"I'm glad they got them in custody, why only 2nd degree," asked Bill Landon,White's best friend

Landon feels the teens should be facing stiffer charges.

"What did they think was going to happen," he asked, "just going to bounce off the road? They knew it would hit a car, unfortunately it was my best friend and killed him."

Cagle says she hopes the teens are punished to the full extent of the law, and the one who threw the rock that killed the 32 year old, is sentenced to life in prison.

When asked if she will ever be able to forgive the teens, she said she's going to try:

"Because I know that's what Kenneth would have wanted because he's a good man, he knows I'm a good-hearted person, and he was a good hearted person, it's going to take time, a lot of time."

We stopped by the home of the 17-year old who is in jail awaiting arraignment.

No one at the home wanted to go on camera, but a woman who came to door told us they're grieving too.

Here's his fianc?e's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amiee.white.963

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Seriously this happened again?!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-te...ry?id=50678827

Teens could face life in prison if convicted of murder after rock thrown at van kills passenger
    WHITE KIDS!!?!?

Fuck these little shits. They're old enough to know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

I just remembered, we used to do something similar when we were like 11-13. We would light toys on fire, cause I was so grown I didn't need toys anymore obviously, and chuck them off of the roof. Oh, and florescent bulbs from the stairways. We would chuck those too. And laugh when people would run. It was 28 stories up. Luckily, no one ever got hurt. We weren't trying to hit anyone, but it could have happened.

Yep.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Little thugs. Lock them up for life!

Mikadyn Payne told his father he was going to clean off geese with some friends and was staying at his mother's house on the night of the incident.
    Wut

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wut
    Sounds like they were cleaning geese they had hunted? Or were supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Sounds like they were cleaning geese they had hunted? Or were supposed to be.
    That makes sense. I was thinking there was an oil spill and they were going to bust out the dawn

Thread Information