Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UID body of 3-5 year old boy washed up on Galveston, TX beach

http://www.wcvb.com/article/police-u...bused/15942398

A young boy whose body washed up on Galveston's shore in October exhibited signs of neglect and abuse and died before being placed in the water, not as a result of drowning, authorities said Tuesday.

An analysis conducted by the U.S. Coast Guard and National Weather Service of currents and tidal patterns based on Galveston's topography indicated that the boy died around Oct. 17-18, and that his body was placed in the water around Galveston County, possibly toward East Beach or near the Houston Ship Channel in Galveston Bay. An autopsy indicated the boy, who was found unclothed, had been in the water for 12 to 48 hours before he was found.

The Galveston County medical examiner has not yet determined a cause of death, but said the boy had signs of abuse and neglect, though none of the injuries appeared to be fatal.

Authorities found signs of possible malnourishment, as the boy weighed between 26 and 30 pounds, roughly half the weight of a normal boy his age. The medical examiner ruled out drowning, as there was no water found in his lungs or respiratory system, nor were there any fatal illnesses detected.

Police officials declined to elaborate on other specific signs of abuse.
    They have released an actual photo of the little boy, since their sketches haven't gotten them anywhere. I didn't want to upset anyone, so I won't post it here, but it can be viewed on the Galveston Police FB page: https://www.facebook.com/galvestonpo...59229020847271

I think the sketch does look like him, but I think they could have emphasized the hair on the foreheard and long eyelashes more. I think those are identifying features for this little boy. His face appears longer IRL too.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.wcvb.com/article/police-u...bused/15942398

They have released an actual photo of the little boy, since their sketches haven't gotten them anywhere. I didn't want to upset anyone, so I won't post it here, but it can be viewed on the Galveston Police FB page: https://www.facebook.com/galvestonpo...59229020847271

I think the sketch does look like him, but I think they could have emphasized the hair on the foreheard and long eyelashes more. I think those are identifying features for this little boy. His face appears longer IRL too.
    They showed that photo on the local (Houston) news a couple of nights ago. I was surprised because I don?t *think* I?ve ever seen actual close up photos of dead people on the news. In the photo, he almost (ALMOST) appears to be sleeping.
    Poor little guy.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Poor little baby boy. Some on FB are saying he might be this little guy:

http://fiscaliaguerrero.gob.mx/2017/...parra-nogueda/

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

Photo of missing child - I am pretty sure it's him

I am nearly positive it is the missing boy. Lashes, hair between scalp and brow, nose shape.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Who is that kid?

I'm not sure if the kid More Cowbelle posted is the same one that Bewitching posted, but they have definitely ruled out the one Bewitching posted:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...82496228520557

Galveston Police Department received tips in reference to Aaron David Parra Nogueda who is missing from Guerrero Mexico. Detectives have investigated and confirmed that this child is not Little Jacob. GPD and all the agencies involved are thankful for the support of the community. If you have any information regarding the identity or circumstances surrounding the death of “Little Jacob,” please call 1-800-CALL-FBI.

Lazarus is pretty exceptional and he's been here for awhile, smearing his poo around the threads for attention. Don't be like Lazarus.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm not sure if the kid More Cowbelle posted is the same one that Bewitching posted, but they have definitely ruled out the one Bewitching posted:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...82496228520557
    It is the same little guy.

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

Sure does resemble the little guy. I'm phone posting. Someone should do side by side comparison if that's kosher with admins. The pic of deceased just looks like the little guy is sleeping. He couldn't have been in the water long.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information