Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UID body of 3-5 year old boy washed up on Galveston, TX beach

http://www.wcvb.com/article/police-u...bused/15942398

A young boy whose body washed up on Galveston's shore in October exhibited signs of neglect and abuse and died before being placed in the water, not as a result of drowning, authorities said Tuesday.

An analysis conducted by the U.S. Coast Guard and National Weather Service of currents and tidal patterns based on Galveston's topography indicated that the boy died around Oct. 17-18, and that his body was placed in the water around Galveston County, possibly toward East Beach or near the Houston Ship Channel in Galveston Bay. An autopsy indicated the boy, who was found unclothed, had been in the water for 12 to 48 hours before he was found.

The Galveston County medical examiner has not yet determined a cause of death, but said the boy had signs of abuse and neglect, though none of the injuries appeared to be fatal.

Authorities found signs of possible malnourishment, as the boy weighed between 26 and 30 pounds, roughly half the weight of a normal boy his age. The medical examiner ruled out drowning, as there was no water found in his lungs or respiratory system, nor were there any fatal illnesses detected.

Police officials declined to elaborate on other specific signs of abuse.
    They have released an actual photo of the little boy, since their sketches haven't gotten them anywhere. I didn't want to upset anyone, so I won't post it here, but it can be viewed on the Galveston Police FB page: https://www.facebook.com/galvestonpo...59229020847271

I think the sketch does look like him, but I think they could have emphasized the hair on the foreheard and long eyelashes more. I think those are identifying features for this little boy. His face appears longer IRL too.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.wcvb.com/article/police-u...bused/15942398

They have released an actual photo of the little boy, since their sketches haven't gotten them anywhere. I didn't want to upset anyone, so I won't post it here, but it can be viewed on the Galveston Police FB page: https://www.facebook.com/galvestonpo...59229020847271

I think the sketch does look like him, but I think they could have emphasized the hair on the foreheard and long eyelashes more. I think those are identifying features for this little boy. His face appears longer IRL too.
    They showed that photo on the local (Houston) news a couple of nights ago. I was surprised because I don?t *think* I?ve ever seen actual close up photos of dead people on the news. In the photo, he almost (ALMOST) appears to be sleeping.
    Poor little guy.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Poor little baby boy. Some on FB are saying he might be this little guy:

http://fiscaliaguerrero.gob.mx/2017/...parra-nogueda/

Photo of missing child - I am pretty sure it's him

I am nearly positive it is the missing boy. Lashes, hair between scalp and brow, nose shape.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Who is that kid?

I'm not sure if the kid More Cowbelle posted is the same one that Bewitching posted, but they have definitely ruled out the one Bewitching posted:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...82496228520557

Galveston Police Department received tips in reference to Aaron David Parra Nogueda who is missing from Guerrero Mexico. Detectives have investigated and confirmed that this child is not Little Jacob. GPD and all the agencies involved are thankful for the support of the community. If you have any information regarding the identity or circumstances surrounding the death of “Little Jacob,” please call 1-800-CALL-FBI.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm not sure if the kid More Cowbelle posted is the same one that Bewitching posted, but they have definitely ruled out the one Bewitching posted:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...82496228520557
    It is the same little guy.

Sure does resemble the little guy. I'm phone posting. Someone should do side by side comparison if that's kosher with admins. The pic of deceased just looks like the little guy is sleeping. He couldn't have been in the water long.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Body identified as 4-year-old Jayden Lopez. Mother and girlfriend arrested: https://www.click2houston.com/news/m...ach-identified
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Body identified as 4-year-old Jayden Lopez. Mother and girlfriend arrested: https://www.click2houston.com/news/m...ach-identified
    WHOA! Thanks for the update, I had not seen this.

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/pol...tified-n885051

Galveston police chief Vernon Hale said that police identified the child, known as "Little Jacob," after investigators took the unusual step of releasing a digitally-altered photograph of the child from the day he was found.

?On January 30, 2018, we released that edited crime scene photo of Little Jacob. We again received hundreds of tips and continued to follow up on them,? Hale said. ?Two of those tips, in conjunction with one another, led us to a possible identity of a baby named Jayden in Houston, Texas.?

Galveston Police Detective Jeff Banks said that the people who called in with those tips ?had personal knowledge of the child? and provided names and contact information for his guardians.

Further investigation led to Jayden?s positive identification. But the investigation was only just beginning, according to Hale.

?The baby had a name, so priority one was resolved,? Hale said. ?We followed up on more and more tips. These guys, again, worked tirelessly ? relentlessly ? to determine what we could do. And now we?ve made two arrests in connection with the death of Jayden Alexander Lopez.?

I hope their lies area fully exposed in court. Apparently they admit abusing him but claim that in a remarkable coincidence, his fatal injuries were not caused by their abuse, but by him "accidentally running into a wall" & then them "accidentally" pouriung too much alcohol on his wounds when they attempted to provide first aid.

Sure fucking thing.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/21/mom-of...-dumping-body/

Mom of 4-year-old boy found dead admits beating him, dumping body
    By Associated Press June 21, 2018 | 5:07pm

Rebecca Rivera (left) and Dania Amezquita-Gomez AP

DALLAS ? The mother of a 4-year-old boy whose naked body was found on a South Texas beach last year admitted to authorities that she beat him and denied him medical care after he suffered a head injury from running into a wall, then drove to Galveston in the middle of the night and dumped the body in the water, according to court documents.

Galveston police identified the child as Jayden Alexander Lopez. Authorities had named him ?Little Jacob? after no one came forward to report him missing.

Galveston police chief Vernon Hale announced Wednesday that the child?s mother, Rebecca Rivera, and her girlfriend Dania Amezquita-Gomez, had been arrested and charged with fabricating or tampering with physical evidence.

An affidavit says Rivera, in an interview on Tuesday, told authorities she woke up in the middle of the night after her son had died, carried his body to her vehicle and drove to Galveston with her other young child and Amezquita-Gomez.

According to an affidavit, she said she put her dead son into the water because he went to the beach previously and he liked the water.

Last month, in an interview with authorities, Amezquita-Gomez acknowledged being in the vehicle but did not give any other details about where they went or about the dead child being in the vehicle, according to the affidavit. She reported being too drunk to remember the details.

Rivera admitted that she abused the boy, saying ?she was stressed out and took this out on Jayden by striking him with ?whatever I could find,?? according to the court documents.

Rivera told authorities that about two weeks before the boy?s death, he had bumped into a wall, causing a head injury. Rivera told police she used alcohol to clean the injury but she and her girlfriend began to argue, causing the alcohol to spill onto the child?s face.

According to the court documents, she said her child?s face started to swell, and over the next two weeks his health ?deteriorated.? He reportedly complained of stomach aches and became visibly more lethargic, the mother told police.

Rivera also told police her girlfriend blamed the child for problems in the couple?s relationship, the affidavit says.

Jail records did not list attorneys for either woman.

Bryan Gaines, a supervisory senior resident agent with the FBI, called the crime ?appalling? at a press conference Wednesday announcing the arrests.

?No one reported Jayden as missing. No one was looking for Jayden. Jayden had no advocate other than us,? he said. ?Someone took a beautiful, innocent child and discarded him in the ocean as if he was a piece of trash.?

Investigators made the unusual move of releasing a photo of the face of the dead boy earlier this year, hoping it would generate new leads about his identity. Authorities had previously released a sketch of the child with a phone number to call with tips. Police on Wednesday said tips led to a possible name for the boy and a DNA comparison led to the positive identification.

Lois Gibson, the forensic artist who created the sketch, said she was at home when she heard news of a break in the case.

?I cried, I cried with relief,? said Gibson, who works as forensic artist at the Houston Police Department.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mo...490289291.html

A grand jury has indicted the mother of a 4-year-old boy whose naked body was found on a Texas beach last year.

The Galveston County grand jury on Tuesday indicted 34-year-old Rebecca Rivera on a count of injury to a child causing serious bodily injury and also on a count of tampering with physical evidence.

Rivera was arrested on the tampering charge in June and has since been held at the Galveston County jail on a $250,000 bond.

An affidavit alleges Rivera admitted putting his body in the water after the child died from injuries that included a head injury after running into a wall.

So they're sticking with the bullshit for trial. I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Thread Information