Thread: Subscription Boxes

Subscription Boxes

Are you subscribed to any subscription boxes? Which ones? Pros/cons?

I just subscribed to Globein. I haven't received my first box yet, but I can't wait to receive it!

Treat yourself to authentic, hand-made products from around the world that support remote artisans and farmers, delivered to you each month.
    I'm also thinking about subscribing to Book of the Month Club and Once Upon a Book Club.

Book of the Month is the best way to discover and read the best new books each month.
    Once Upon a Book Club was created by the owner/designer Michelle Wolett of Chick Lit Designs and Once Upon a BookCase. Always being an avid reader, and an entrepreneur, Michelle finds herself inspired by books.

Once Upon a Book Club was dreamed up after recently reading "The Nightingale" by Kristin Hannah. She found herself in a different world when reading the book and once it was over she immediately became inspired. What if we could create something that makes you feel like you were physically a part of that world? You become so engrossed by your book and then open a package to find an item that was just mentioned in the book. It would feel like the reader is really there! Michelle's mind started brainstorming and she came up with the Once Upon a Book Club.

It not only allows readers to fully integrate into the story but also gives them a "Book Club" community. Where they can log onto Instagram and discuss the book with other members each month. There is something magical about turning words of a book into an actual physical object. It's like bringing the book to life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I get Ipsy and Hunt a Killer. I love them, but don't have much time to spend on HAK. Working on it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I want to join Wine of the Day Club, but it doesn't exist.

I get GeekFuel and just cancelled Bean Box.

I get Ipsy and Hunt a Killer. I love them, but don't have much time to spend on HAK. Working on it lol.
    I used to do IPSY bit got tired of getting pink lipstick and nail polish. I do BoxyCharm now and love it sooo much!

Wal-Mart has a quarterly beauty box that I get. It's only $5 And sample sizes stuff but its geared toward the season it's released in. Usually deodorant, facial stuff, sun screen ETC.

I also do tinkercrate for the kids. It's a monthly S.T.E.M. type project that comes with everything they need for the project along with learning information. I think her most favorite box so far has been a hydraulic claw.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    I used to do IPSY bit got tired of getting pink lipstick and nail polish. I do BoxyCharm now and love it sooo much!

Wal-Mart has a quarterly beauty box that I get. It's only $5 And sample sizes stuff but its geared toward the season it's released in. Usually deodorant, facial stuff, sun screen ETC.

I also do tinkercrate for the kids. It's a monthly S.T.E.M. type project that comes with everything they need for the project along with learning information. I think her most favorite box so far has been a hydraulic claw.
    I've had a lot of luck with Ipsy. I just make sure to update my preferences if I start getting too much of one thing and want to switch it up. I also convey this through the reviews.

The BoxyCharm sounds cool. I wish I had disposable income. I'd be dangerous with subscription boxes
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post

I'd be interested in the Walmart one. I rarely wear makeup meow, but it would be nice to get stuff like that quarterly so I don't have to leave to get it! Lol!

We get Graze boxes because I'm disabled and it is nice to have pre-portioned snacks in my bed when I'm here alone for a few hours, and of corgis we Bark Box!

If anyone is considering a clothing sub box and is plus sized, Dia is good.

I get Ipsy too, some months have been eh but others are good.

Barkbox is great, they have specials that help lower the price, too.

YouTuber Alexandria Ryan does a LOT of subscription box reviews and is a good honest and down to earth watch. Gives you a good idea of what to expect: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQB...TTOkM5m459dAiA.

I need to stop buying subscription boxes.
    I always end up with stuff that I don't use.
    I canceled my GlobeIn subscription box, because I never used the stuff.
    Same with Sephora. They'd send me more beauty samples before I even touched the stuff from previous months.
    I think the only type of subscription boxes that are good for me are ones that serve a specific need like deodorant and contacts.
    I am thinking about getting a Misfits box, because my husband and I need to start eating healthier.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information