Thread: Ashanti Billie (19) was found dead behind a church

Ashanti Billie (19) was found dead behind a church

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 01:54 PM.

I'm walking out the door so I don't have a link, but I think her body has been found in either Charlotte or Charlottesville.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

https://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...64bf7e246.html

Body found in Charlotte believed to be that of missing Virginia Beach 19-year-old Ashanti Billie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Last edited by Olivia; 10-10-2017 at 12:28 AM.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://wjla.com/news/local/report-ar...ashanti-billie

Retired Navy veteran charged with murder, kidnapping in the death of Ashanti Billie
    I'm glad that he was caught.

On October 27, Brown sat down with law enforcement agents and said he was on Joint Base Little Creek on September 17, but had "blacked out" and could not remember what he did on the days following. He also told authorities "he could not remember if he did anything to Billie.

Why do people say things like this when they are guilty? It seems like a stall tactic. Are they hoping something will come up that would implicate someone else? Is it because "I don't know" is a perfectly acceptable answer? I often hear this response during questioning and I've always been curious as to the motivation. Like, why not just invent an alibi? Saying you were at home alone seems more believable than "I blacked out".
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

RIP little one :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    On October 27, Brown sat down with law enforcement agents and said he was on Joint Base Little Creek on September 17, but had "blacked out" and could not remember what he did on the days following. He also told authorities "he could not remember if he did anything to Billie.

Why do people say things like this when they are guilty? It seems like a stall tactic. Are they hoping something will come up that would implicate someone else? Is it because "I don't know" is a perfectly acceptable answer? I often hear this response during questioning and I've always been curious as to the motivation. Like, why not just invent an alibi? Saying you were at home alone seems more believable than "I blacked out".
    I haven't killed anyone yet, but maybe some of them aren't lying, and they do actually black out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

This is my neck of the woods. I actually work on one of the naval bases. We were pretty freaked when it happened. I feel for her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I haven't killed anyone yet, but maybe some of them aren't lying, and they do actually black out.
    Hmmm...it's certainly possible. I had just listened to a Vanished podcast before I wrote that comment where they were questioning a mother who was most likely hiding her daughter and granddaughter's whereabouts. Her go-to answer was "I don't remember".

"Did you hire a PI to find your daughter?"
    "I don't remember."
    "Well, you posted on fb that you did."
    "I don't remember that."
    "You said that was where the go fund me money went."
    "I don't remember that either."
    "Then where did the money go?"
    "I'm not really sure."

And so on and so forth. I don't believe people when they say they don't remember (not all the time, certain instances). It's seems to be a commonly used aversion tactic. I don't know much, though, so...cool story, Non.
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

Dear God, that poor girl:-(.

This is my stomping grounds. I'm next to Town Center damn near every day, I've made trips onto JEB and Shore Drive is like my own backyard.
    Damn. For all I know, she and I might have passed each other in one of those areas.
    This hits close.

Rest In Peace, Ashanti. I am so sorry this monster got you☹️

Why were they fired?

Found this article. It doesn't explain why they were fired, but it's creepy never-the-less.
    Last edited by pinkhair4me; 12-18-2017 at 02:47 PM.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

[quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

I hope he never walks out of prison.

IMO he's the equivalent of a rabid dog and should be put down. I don't think his schizophrenia played a role in him murdering Billie at all.

"Ashanti Alert," which would notify the public of a missing adult if the individual has a proven physical or mental disability, if law enforcement certifies that the person's physical safety might be in danger or if authorities believe their disappearance was involuntary.
    Isn't this the same as a Silver Alert? I know Silver Alerts are geared more towards seniors but in NC Silver Alerts include adults with disabilities (mental and/or physical).

At this point there so many different alerts that most aren't recognized by name. Amber and Silver are about the only 2 I know by name.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Pink was right. Sounds like he's a rabid dog that will never be cured. This is why mental health needs to stop being put on the back burner in this country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information