Thread: Breanna Bradford (22) was allegedly murdered by her boyfriend

Breanna Bradford (22) was allegedly murdered by her boyfriend

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/...173703971.html

Where is Fresno resident Breanna Bradford?

Police are asking for the public?s help to find the 22-year-old woman, who has not been heard from or seen since leaving her apartment with her boyfriend just after midnight Friday.

Fresno police say Bradford and her boyfriend argued for about an hour after he arrived at the apartment around 11 p.m. Thursday asking for a ride out of town.

Bradford left her phone behind about 12:30 a.m. Friday, Fresno police said, as she exited the sliding glass door of her apartment at Ashlan and Marks avenues.

She and her boyfriend left in her silver 2007 VW GTI hatchback. The vehicle has tinted windows, is lowered and has a dent on the front driver?s side fender.

Suspicious transactions have been made on her credit cards, and she has not shown up for work or been active on social media, police say.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

That doesn't bode well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Most ppl don't usually go anywhere w/o there phone.
    I looked for her fb, to find out who the bf is, but of course I can't find it.

Is her boyfriend still missing too? Or did he show back up? Like you said, Lily, I wish we knew who he was.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/...173871161.html

She vanished after an argument with her ex-boyfriend. Police just found her body

Fresno police found the body of woman who had been missing for two days inside a parked car early Sunday in southeast Fresno. Police now believe her ex-boyfriend, who is already in custody for the attempted carjacking of a mail truck on the day she went missing, may have killed her.
    Police say on Thursday Bradford’s ex-boyfriend, James Matthew Gonzalez Gay, 35, showed up at her apartment on Ashlan and Marks avenues around 11 p.m. and the two began arguing. Family members who live at the home with Bradford say Gay wanted Bradford to drive him to Sanger, where he’s from, and Bradford refused. At one point, Dyer said, Gay allegedly pulled out two handguns, placed them on the table and told Bradford, “these are not for you.” Dyer said the two went into a bathroom where they continued their heated argument.

Dyer said Bradford and Gay left the apartment around 12:30 a.m. Friday, but it’s unclear if Bradford left of her own will or was forced. One family member said he heard the two arguing in the bedroom and heard what he thought to be a struggle inside. When he entered the room, the sliding glass door leading out into the parking lot was open, and they were gone.

Mid-morning Friday, less than a mile away from where Bradford’s body was found Sunday, police say Gay allegedly attempted to carjack a U.S. Postal Service truck on Maple Avenue between Huntington Boulevard and Kings Canyon Road.

Gay allegedly got into the van through the driver’s side door, pulled the carrier from the driver’s seat and threw him to the ground. Fresno police Lt. Stephen Viveros said that as Gay started to drive away, the carrier caught up to the van and was able to shift the transmission into park and remove the ignition key.

Viveros said Gay got out of the van and chased the carrier to get the key back. But when nearby residents saw the chase and came to help the mailman, Gay ran off through the neighborhood as police arrived. He was nabbed by officers, and the mailman and witnesses identified him.

The carrier didn’t realize during the encounter that Gay had a gun. Officers found the gun’s magazine on the ground next to the mail van, and Gay had the other half of the gun when he was caught, police said.

He was booked into the Fresno County Jail on suspicion of felony carjacking and weapons charges, police said.

It wasn’t until hours later, when Bradford’s family reported her missing and gave Gay’s name to police, that authorities began investigating Gay’s connection to Bradford.

Gay has not yet been charged with the death of Bradford, said Dyer, as police continue to investigate.

Gay has an extensive criminal history, including burglary, robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and gun possession. He is also on parole for weapons charges and had just been released from prison in September 2016.

Well, this is fairly obvious. What an asshole.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, this is fairly obvious. What an asshole.
    Yeah, I didn't think this was going to end well. What kind of idiot attempts to highjack a US mail truck? Those things corner like a house on wheels, and it's not like they are speedy or blend in well. This guy was a moron.

That is one badass USPS dude.

Must've been the shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-18-2017 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is one badass USPS dude.

Must've been the shorts.
    I hope they give him the badass mailman of the year award!

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Ty for finding this. I've been wanting to look at it but I'm not good at find them at all lol. ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Ty for finding this. I've been wanting to look at it but I'm not good at find them at all lol. ☺
    Moosella and Bewitching are the FB finding gurus.
    Oh well, back to gum.

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/...198573324.html

He’s on trial for possible murder of his ex. A judge found him guilty of a separate crime
    A Sanger man currently on trial for suspected murder was sentenced to 12 years and six months in prison Monday for assaulting a mail carrier in 2017.

James Gonzales-Gay, 35, was arrested last September on the same day his ex-girlfriend went missing. Breanna Bradford was found dead of gunshots two days after his arrest in a car near Ventura and Ninth.

Gonzales-Gay pleaded not guilty to the murder charge in Fresno County Superior Court, but a Fresno police arrest record states that he told officers he “was responsible for taking her life.”

The sentencing announced Monday states that U.S. Judge Lawrence O’Neill ordered Gonzales-Gay to prison for the separate assault charges after he elbowed a mail carrier and drove away with the mail truck.
    According to criminal complaints, Gonzales-Gay has five felony convictions from 2006 for assault with a deadly weapon. And if convicted of the murder charge, Gonzales-Gay would face life in prison.

Thread Information