Thread: Taylor Wright (33) was murdered by a woman during a dispute over money

Taylor Wright (33) was murdered by a woman during a dispute over money

http://wkrg.com/2017/09/15/private-i...-in-pensacola/

A private investigator, who is also a former police officer, is missing in Northwest Florida, according to a Facebook post.

Brian Muhlbach, of Resource Investigative Services, posted that one of his investigators, Taylor Ashley Wright, has not been seen since September 7th.

In the post, Muhlbach says her vehicle and personal belongings were still at her home in Pensacola.
    Her employer's FB with more details:
    https://www.facebook.com/bmuhlbach/p...54994428547916

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017...ute_over_money
    Last edited by Olivia; 10-23-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

That's right when everyone was evacuating from the storm. It's easy to lose track of people. On one of her photos she is also asked when she's coming to Coral Springs and she answered "Some time in September".

She has a young Son. I wonder where he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/local/...ola/676309001/

The Pensacola Police Department confirmed that a 33-year-old private investigator and former police officer in Northwest Florida is missing.

Taylor Ashley Wright has not been seen since Sept. 7, according to a Facebook post from her colleague.

"She allegedly texted a friend the day before disappearing stating that she needed to get away for a couple days and has not been heard from since," wrote Brian C. Muhlbach of Resource Investigative Services on Facebook. "Cellphone records indicate her phone has not been used since she disappeared."
    I read somewhere that she was going through a divorce, or had just gone through one. I am wondering if there was an issue over custody?

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime/...und/782741001/

Arrest made after body believed to be missing private investigator Taylor Wright is found

Police have found a body in the woods they believe to be missing private investigator Taylor Wright.

Escambia County Sheriff's Office deputies are investigating after the body was found in a wooded area on Britt Road in North Pensacola around noon Thursday.

Ashley McArthur has been arrested on a charge of first-degree homicide in the case. Pensacola Police Department spokesman Mike Wood was able to confirm McArthur and Wright knew each other, but deferred further information to ECSO as the case is now in their jurisdiction.

Wood said Thursday night that he cannot give specifics, but said a number of deliberately false statements and information given in the initial missing persons case led investigators to believe Wright had left of her own accord.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Wait, another woman killed her? Ohhhh shit. Can't wait to hear what kind of fucked up excuse this bitch has.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

http://www.northescambia.com/2017/10...ent-one-arrest

The remains of a missing private investigator was found on the Cantonment family property of a woman that was former crime scene technician with the Escambia County Sheriffs’ Office. And $34,000 of the victim’s money was allegedly spent before her death.

Ashley McArthur, 40, has been arrested for the death of 33-year old Taylor Wright, a private investigator and former police officer. A body believed to be that of Wright was found off Britt Road, just west of County Road 97 near Muscogee Road. Wright was reported missing to police on September 7.

On September 14, Wright’s girlfriend reported that she was missing. The girlfriend gave a sworn statement to Pensacola Police that Wright had not been seen or heard from since September 8. Prior to her disappearance, Wright had told her girlfriend that she had placed a large amount of money in a safe deposit box that belonged to McArthur, her friend. Wright said she had tried to get her money back from McArther several times with no success. Wright was trying to get the money back from McArthur for court proceedings related to Wright’s pending divorce.

On September 8, Wright and McArthr met so Wright could get her money. Wright and the girlfriend communicated back and forth via text until about 11:20 a.m. When the girlfriend did not hear back from Wright after numerous texts, she called McArthur. McArthur answered and said Wright could not come to the phone because she was riding a horse.

The girlfriend continued to try to communicate with Wright with no success until 7:58 p.m. when she received a text from Wright’s phone stating that she needed time to think and get her life on track.

On September 18, McArthur met with a Pensacola Police detective. She told the detective that she had picked Wright up on the morning of September 8 and they drove to various locations during the day before going to McArthur’s family property in East Milton to ride horses. She said they were there for about an hour before heading back to McArthur’s residence in the Pensacola city limits about 4:45 p.m. McArthur claimed that she went inside her house, and when came back out shortly, Wright was gone.

During the investigation, McArthur’s bank records and cell phone records were obtained. Bank records show that on August 16, McArthur deposited a cashier’s check in Wright’s name for the amount of $34,000 into McArthur’s personal checking account. They money has since been spent.

McArthur’s phone records never showed her in the area of the family property in East Milton, instead her phone showed her in the area of Beulah on September 8 from 11:52 a.m. until 1:44 p.m. and again from 2:40 p.m. until 3:33 p.m. Police discovered that McArthur’s family has property at 2201 Britt Road, in the same area as her phone indicated.

A search warrant was executed at 2201 Britt Road on October 19. Human remains were found in a clandestine grave covered in concrete, just to the west of the McArthur family property. A specific necklace belonging to Wright was found with the human remains.

http://wkrg.com/2017/10/25/court-doc...la-p-i-murder/

Court Documents Reveal Financial Troubles in Pensacola P.I. Murder

Newly obtained court documents illuminate the financial problems that may have led to the murder of Taylor Wright. Her friend, Ashley McArthur is charged Wright’s death. According to the affidavit for search warrant filed by Pensacola Police Detective Chad Wilhite, Ashley McArthur deposited a check for $34,000 into a joint account held by Ashley McArthur, her husband Zachary and Taylor Wright. In the days leading up to that deposit, the account was overdrawn several times, and for over a month at one point, according to the filing.

“A review of the joint account showed on 07/03/2017 the account was negative $43.33 and stayed in the negative until 8/10/2017 until two small deposits ($26.89 and $160.00) were made on 08/10/2017. The account went back into negative on 08/14/2017 and continued to be in the negative until 08/15/2017 when two small deposits were made ($75.00 and $17.50)” – Detective Chad Wilhite

The report continues that on 8/16/2017, a cashiers check made out to Taylor Wright was deposited into the account in the amount of $34,000. Bank records included in the affidavit show that there were several transfers from the joint account to the McArthur’s account and, that by the next day, the balance was down to $627.57.

Detective Wilhite states that Detective Jef Brown compared the signatures on two other checks deposited by Talyor Wright into her account appears to be different from the signature of the $34,000 check deposited into the joint account.

Taylor Wright was reported missing on September 14, 2017, by her domestic partner, Cassandra Waller after Wright spent the day with McArthur, according to the arrest report filed late last week. According to that report, Wright was attempting to get the money she had left with McArthur back. According to a second affidavit for search warrant filed, Ashley McArthur had kept $20,000 in cash and several cashiers checks made out to Wright in her home. According to the documents, Wright took nearly $100,000 from a joint account she held with her now ex-husband before the assets were divided and she was under a court order to return the money.

Ashley McArthur is being held on a $1 Million bond and is due in court on November 9, 2017.

http://weartv.com/news/local/suspect...ds-out-of-jail

Suspect in private investigator's murder bonds out of jail

The suspect in a private investigator’s murder has bonded out of the Escambia County Jail. Ashley McArthur, 40, was released just after 3:30 p.m. on Monday.

According to Assistant State Attorney John Molchan, McArthur has to wear a GPS tracking device, live with her mother in Gulf Breeze, cannot leave Escambia or Santa Rosa counties, cannot possess or use a firearm, and cannot return to the crime scene.

McArthur is accused of killing Taylor Wright, a private investigator and former police officer.

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime...ega/493580002/

Suspect in PI murder also accused of starting fire to avoid confronting fraud allegations

The suspect charged in the murder of a missing Pensacola private investigator has also been accused of starting a fire at her family's business to avoid a confrontation over fraud allegations.

Ashley Britt McArthur, 40, has two open cases in Escambia County court. The most serious is a first-degree murder charge for the September death of missing woman Taylor Wright, and the second is a series of fraud-related charges surrounding her amusement business’ deal with the Azalea Lounge.

In the murder case, the state claims McArthur was holding a large sum of money, about $34,000, for Wright, who was leaving her husband. McArthur is accused of spending that money and then killing Wright and burying her body near her family’s property in Beulah.

Thread Information