Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mary (Helms) Bartholomew aka Maryanne Wilson and Jon Turner - missing from NY since 25 August 2017. Car found abandoned in California

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    No shit? I thought they would update the fb page to assure her family and friends that she is safe, healing, etc., and that Jon Turner is charged, eventually convicted, and justice prevails.

I don't know why I find it so fishy AND I don't know why I care so much. I'm neat.
    Nah. They all do this. The canned response before hiding behind the castle wall is:

"Thank you ALL for your help in finding *insert name here*. I'm happy to report *name* is home and safe with their family. At this time we'd like to ask for privacy for the family. Again, your concern and help while *name* was missing means the world to us."

No matter the circumstances. Unless you're Jaycee Duggard or Elizabeth Smart. Then the media hounds you for years until you break down and do something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Nah. They all do this. The canned response before hiding behind the castle wall is:

"Thank you ALL for your help in finding *insert name here*. I'm happy to report *name* is home and safe with their family. At this time we'd like to ask for privacy for the family. Again, your concern and help while *name* was missing means the world to us."

No matter the circumstances. Unless you're Jaycee Duggard or Elizabeth Smart. Then the media hounds you for years until you break down and do something.
    Very interesting. I have much to learn from you MDSers.

Signed,
    Young Grasshopper

So, they were"in a relationship" on Facebook, she factory reset her phone, lied about where she was going, then claims she was kidnapped?
    Just doesn't sound right at all. I hate she got beat up, but for two months she was with this guy and couldn't get away until she was supposedly handcuffed to a chair??
    I'm just not buying it

Update

Jon turner has been released with charges dropped.
    Mary is currently on the run for a warrant out of Cortland ny. She has again left her children. She is currently using another alias on social media.
    It was determined she was not kidnapped nor raped and her assault was greatly exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    I am very glad that she was found alive, for her children's sake and her mother's.

BUT...

Did she leave on her own volition? I know it says in the report that she was being isolated and couldn't make a phone call home, but come on. She just spent some time partying in Vegas and we're supposed to believe she couldn't find a phone or someone to ask for help in LAS VEGAS? I have a feeling she was escaping her life as a young mother of 4 in NY and ended up in NV willingly. Unfortunately, this poor decision almost cost her her life and I am happy she made it out alive. Fuck that Jon-boy.

Wow, Non Saepe was right to be suspicious!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I cannot find this new information anywhere. If there is a news report a link would be helpful, Vesta Pree

Anyone else on here notice that Vesta Pree joined that day, has only posted once, this information is not online nor was a link provided, claims Mary is using an alias, and never posts again???

Quote Originally Posted by wildlifecamera View Post
    Anyone else on here notice that Vesta Pree joined that day, has only posted once, this information is not online nor was a link provided, claims Mary is using an alias, and never posts again???

BTW I followed this case back in the day, this is what I recall: He was sentenced in @Jun of 2018 and he plead guilty to kidnapping and sexual assault of the 9 felonies he was accused of, he pleaded guilty. I believe,,iirc he was also wanted in KY for a horrible accident DWI years earlier tgat left his friend in a ventilator but double check. I think his brother had a fentanyl arrest. The stuff that Vista Press said is what the family was saying at the time, and I do not know if they were ever sued or arrested for obstruction but I read that was a consideration at the time.
    There are no articles I can find about charges being dropped but as he agreed to those charges I?d doubt there would be.
    Btw she isnt under an alias, it?s the same page from 2005. His family was desperate to make her seem shady when they apparently knew where he was, about his SWAT areest, etc. So make of the comment what you will, maybe someone who isnt a drop in can find more articles and cite them.

Thread Information