Thread: Heather Nielsen - 24 August 2017

Heather Nielsen - 24 August 2017

https://www.facebook.com/heather.b.nielsen

Heather Lyn Burnham Nielsen, a devoted mother of four and resident of Elk Ridge, Utah,
    passed away unexpectedly at her home on Thursday, August 24, 2017 at the age of 46.

Heather is survived by her husband, Bryce Kered Nielsen, her children, Morgan Kylee
    Nielsen, Jershon Luc Nielsen, Ashley Danielle Nielsen and Corwyn Samantha Nielsen, siblings,
    Kari (Craig) Fredrickson, Brent (Michele) Burnham, Mardie (Clark) Wolverton, Bryce (Sharon)
    Burnham, Brad (Coni) Burnham, Alison (Bryn) Rhodes, sister-in- law, Brenda Burnham, father
    and mother-in- law, Ron and Ruby Nielsen and many nieces and nephews.

She was preceded in death by her parents and brother, Brian Burnham.

Heather was born in Ogden, Utah on April 3, 1971 to Francis Nelson Burnham and Alice Ada
    Lindquist Burnham and was the seventh of eight children. Heather was raised in North Ogden
    and as a young girl moved to Seoul, South Korea with her family. She returned to Utah for a
    short time where she attended Weber High School, but eventually returned to Korea where she
    attended and graduated from Seoul American High School in 1989. Heather served a mission for
    The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Seoul, South Korea from 1992-1994. She
    married Bryce Nielsen on March 31, 1995 in the Bountiful Utah LDS Temple.

In addition to being a loving wife and mother, Heather obtained a technical degree in
    hairstyling and ran a successful hairdressing salon business called ?Heather?s Hair?. Heather also
    taught at the American Preparatory Academy for one year. She enjoyed sewing, gardening,
    camping, hiking, carpentry and woodworking and loved spending time with her family and
    friends. Heather was a kind, caring and giving person that reached out to everyone around her
    and never missed an opportunity to help others. She was loved by all who knew her and will be
    sorely missed.

A viewing will be held Friday, September 1, 2017 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Walker Mortuary,
    187 S. Main St., Spanish Fork, Utah. A funeral service will be held Saturday, September 2, 2017
    at 11:00 a.m. at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 450 N. Elk Ridge Dr., Elk
    Ridge, Utah.

http://www.walkerspanishfork.com/obi...rnham-nielsen/

Hmm I think she may have taken her own life

What the hell? What happened?
    Like ? Reply ? 25 August at 23:57

She passed away yesterday morning.
    Like ? Reply ? 26 August at 00:10

Depression! Is all I have to say.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This is so sad; she seemed like a lovely person. Here are some posts...the first one from her husband (he has pictures from her funeral on his FB page, as well as pictures of them younger).

It is with a grievous heart that I make this post. My loving wife of more than twenty two years passed away last night. We had a rough year this year but were on the ups and was so grateful she chose me to go to a concert with for her birthday and share her last moments with me. Thanks to all the family and friends who've reached out to us, we are grateful for your support.
    I feel so sad that her last several months on this earth were sad and painful ones. I grew up with her. We talked many times over the last 6 months. I am sad that her life was cut short. She was meant to live a much fuller and happier life than she did in her last months. I look up to her so much for putting a smile on her face as much as she did. I know that was for her children that she loved deeper than any love possible. I know her life was meant to be longer than this. May she have peace now and I hope she is given the opportunity to live the years that she did not in the here after.

That's just sad. She has a beautiful family. Her kids are adorable.
    Depression can bring you into such a dark place and the darkness can suck you in. I hate seeing these bc I can relate.
    RIP Heather 💜

Thread Information