Thread: Bryan Telford - 31 August 2017

Bryan Telford - 31 August 2017

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.telfo...6%3A1504744368

Bryan Leon Telford

July 6, 1977 ? August 31, 2017

Bryan Leon Telford, 40, passed away unexpectedly on August 31, 2017 in Ogden, Utah. He was born July 6, 1977, the son of Eldon Leon Telford and Kathleen Easthope Telford. Bryan had a sparkle in his deep brown eyes and an endearing, infectious smile.

He attended Ogden City and Davis County schools. Bryan became a CNA, he worked in the construction industry, various retail establishments and after completing his machinist training he worked for Scougal Rubber Company. He was a member of the LDS Church. He appreciated the beauty, grain and texture of all species of wood and used his natural ability to carve numerous beautiful pieces.

He was a gifted harmonica player and willingly shared his own unique musical style with those around him. Bryan loved being in the great outdoors and spent countless hours camping at Grandma?s Grove, the family property. He was hooked on FISHING; it was one of his favorite passions in life! He will be missed by his large and loving circle of family and friends, whose lives were touched by his compassionate, tender heart.

Bryan is survived by his parents Eldon Telford and Kathleen Telford; daughter McKelle King; brothers: Kevin Telford, Paul Telford; nieces, Keyona Telford and Samara Casper; nephews, Dayton Telford and Wyatt Casper; aunts, uncles and numerous cousins. He was preceded in death by his grandparents: Marden Telford; Ronald and Marjorie Ralph, Clarence and Anna Easthope and his cousin Jason Newbold.

Funeral services will be held on Friday, September 8, 2017 at 11 a.m. at the Syracuse 10th Ward, 1475 W. 700 S. Syracuse, Utah. Friends may visit family Thursday September 7, 2017 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Lindquist?s Layton Mortuary, 1867 N. Fairfield Rd. and Friday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m at the church. Interment, Kaysville City Cemetery

http://www.lindquistmortuary.com/notices/Bryan-Telford

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here are some posts about him and what happened:

He had a heart attack this morning
    Starting Thursday morning 5:15am leaving the house to go babysit and the whole corner was lit up fire trucks ambulance paramedics cop cars csi, come to find out we lost a good friend that morning with no warning. Then appx 12hrs later someone else from the same house went into cardiac arrest and now is in the hospital brain dead and on life support. It's really so sad and it hurts to see our friends little dog just stare at the door waiting for his daddy to walk through. Just straight reality we just never know how long we will have those special people that touch our hearts in our lives so enjoy every moment you get and try to let them know how much they mean to you. RIP Bryan Telford 7/6/77 - 8/31/17

I can't help but comment that I feel bad for his dog. He made the dog his profile pic lol.
    Poor dog has no clue he's not coming back, that bothers me. 😖
    RIP Bryan 💜

Poor guy. I wonder how the other person from the house is doing? I agree Lily thinking about the little dogs face makes me sad. My Mom's dog looked for them everyday for 4 years before she died.

Quote Originally Posted by terps1990 View Post
    Poor guy. I wonder how the other person from the house is doing? I agree Lily thinking about the little dogs face makes me sad. My Mom's dog looked for them everyday for 4 years before she died.
    Aww, that's so sad. I kinda thought that's how it would be. They'd always expect that person to walk in the door and everyday wondering why they're not.
    So sorry about your mom.💜 *hugs*

Thread Information