Thread: Ana Marie Carrillo (35) was murdered by her ex-boyfriend and her body has not been found

Ana Marie Carrillo (35) was murdered by her ex-boyfriend and her body has not been found

http://www.wnem.com/story/36286111/p...michigan-woman

Authorities need the public?s help searching for a missing woman in Michigan.

The Wyoming Department of Public Safety said 35-year-old Ana Marie Carrillo was supposed to arrive at a home in Wyoming, Michigan on Sunday but never arrived.

Her vehicle was found in a business parking lot near 40th and Clyde Park.

Carrillo is described as 5?2? tall and 140 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Police said she as last seen wearing a white Aeropostale sweater, gray sweatpants and white shoes.

?At this time we have no reason to suspect foul play, but her lack of contact with friends and family without explanation is unexpected and unexplained,? according to a post by the City of Wyoming on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

http://woodtv.com/2017/09/05/crime-l...o-missing-mom/

Detectives search home of missing woman’s ex

Detectives spent hours Tuesday at the home of the ex-boyfriend of a woman who has been missing since Sunday morning.

Carrillo was not reunited with her children that morning and family lost all contact with her. The car Carrillo had been driving was found abandoned at the St. John Vianney church parking lot a few blocks away from the ex’s home, near 40th Street and Clyde Park Avenue SW. The vehicle’s keys were reportedly found inside the vehicle.

Wyoming Police said Tuesday evening that the ex had been cooperating with their investigation and was not being declared a suspect in Carrillo’s disappearance. 24 Hour News 8 has decided not to report his name at this time.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Bless her, it isn't sounding good.

http://woodtv.com/2017/09/07/pd-trem...g-missing-mom/

Wyoming police shift focus to missing mom?s car

Investigators are focusing their search for a missing mother of three on her red Chevrolet Impala, which was found abandoned in a church parking lot.

?We?re hoping that somebody saw something. Somebody walking from the car, somebody who parked the car,? said Wyoming Police Chief James Carmody. ?At this point in time, don?t second guess. If you saw something, call us.?

Investigators have also searched the ex-boyfriend?s home for three consecutive days. A police crime lab vehicle was parked in the driveway Thursday.
    A crime lab vehicle is parked outside the home of Ana Marie Carrillo?s ex-boyfriend on Sept. 7, 2017.

On Wednesday, detectives searched the home of Carrillo?s ex-boyfriend?s father in Hudsonville. Detectives could be seen carrying computers and bags of evidence out of the house. However, the police chief cautioned the search should not lead to speculation.

http://fox17online.com/2017/09/09/ex...rested-friday/

Ex-boyfriend’s father charged in missing Ana Carrillo case

Records show the ex-boyfriend of the missing Ana Carrillo and his father are now behind bars.

Friends and family have identified her ex-boyfriend to FOX 17 as Andrew Hudson. Jail records indicate both were arrested Friday by officers with the Wyoming Department of Public Safety.

State police records show Andrew's father, Lyle Hudson, is being held on a felony obstruction of justice charge.

http://fox17online.com/2017/10/12/ex...wyoming-woman/

Ex-boyfriend charged with murder of missing Wyoming woman; blood evidence found in home

The Wyoming Department of Public Safety says they have obtained an arrest warrant for Andrew Hudson for Open Murder.

Ana Carrillo was last seen on Sunday, September 3. Police say that the investigation into Carrillo’s disappearance allegedly shows that Hudson was responsible for her disappearance and murder.

Hudson was arraigned Thursday afternoon. Court documents show that an officer found blood evidence related to Carrillo in Hudson’s home.

Hudson is the father of Carrillo’s three children. Hudson’s father, Lyle, had previously been charged with Andrew with lying to police in the investigation into Carrillo’s disappearance.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi...r_in_cour.html

Murder suspect's mother in court on perjury charge

The mother of a man suspected of killing his missing ex-girlfriend waived her right to a probable-cause hearing on a perjury charge in Wyoming District Court.

Andrew Hudson, 38, is charged with open murder and tampering with evidence in the disappearance of Ana Carrillo, 35, the mother of his three children.

His mother, Nancy DeCamp, 63, father, Lyle Hudson, 62, and his common-law wife, Angela Ruth Wilson, 57, are charged with perjury.

Andrew Hudson was arraigned Thursday, Oct. 12

As family and friends of Carrillo watched, the women waived rights to probable-cause hearings and had their cases bound over for trial in Kent County Circuit Court. They are considering plea offers, defense attorneys said.

Meanwhile, a probable-cause hearing for Andrew Hudson, also scheduled for Wednesday, was delayed until Nov. 8 so that the defense could review about 1,000 documents provided by prosecutors.

Angela Wilson is charged with tampering with evidence

Police say in court records that blood evidence has been found in Andrew Hudson's house and vehicle. Police also found burned clothing and charred buttons in a burn barrel. The buttons matched the brand of clothing that Carrillo was wearing when she went missing Sept. 3.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Nice to know it runs in his shitty family. Fuck these people.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Andrew's hearing is happening and all day today they've been searching for her body again...it's been on the news all day today, but they haven't found it but I'm thinking he's trying to lead them to the body or something.

At an emotional family meeting, Andrew Hudson said he would be in trouble if police found the body of Ana Carrillo, the missing mother of his three children.

"I asked him, 'Is there anything we need to know,'" his brother, Jamie Hudson, testified.

At first, Andrew Hudson, 38, didn't say anything. Then, he incriminated himself, the brother said.

"He made some statement along the lines of, 'If they find the body, I'm f-----," Jamie Hudson testified Wednesday, Nov. 8, at a probable-cause hearing in Wyoming District Court.
    http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi...s_brother.html

in that's article it says he was seen in the back of a cop car, and basically the same that he may be leading them to her.

Actually...there's more. I probably should have put this together before coming here. I just started looking into stuff after work because I saw it on the tv on my luch.

The preliminary hearing was set to begin at 9 a.m., but then adjourned after Hudson’s defense team met with prosecutors for plea negotiations.

Immediately after the morning hearing was adjourned, police searched the Johnson Park area in connection to Carrillo’s case. Cruisers were parked along the road, a police boat was in the water and a Michigan State Police K-9 was called in.

Andrew Hudson was also at that scene to aid in that search, a source told 24 Hour News 8.
    They're going to search more tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

dbl

He's fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I am glad they were finally able to find her body. I was afraid they wouldn't. At least her family can get this closure....now they need to nail him to the wall!

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    He's fucked.

I didn't think they would find her either, but I'm pretty sure he lead them to her or the general area and that's how they found her body. I think I read that it's an area that he was working around at the time...so it might have been possible to find her without him?

The body was found on his mothers property

http://fox17online.com/2017/12/04/po...-property/amp/

Authorities have revealed where they found the body of a missing mother from Wyoming.

Wyoming Police say Ana Carrillo?s body was found on property owned by Nancy DeCamp, the mother of suspect Andrew Hudson. The land is in the area of Maguire Avenue and 3 Mile Road in Grand Rapids Township

http://woodtv.com/2017/12/08/ana-car...urity-footage/

Ana Carrillo timeline: Texts and missing security footage

Newly released court documents provide a detailed timeline of the death of Wyoming mother Ana Carrillo and give insight on why the murder suspect’s family members were charged with lying to police.

Andrew Hudson is considering a plea agreement offered by the Kent County Prosecutor’s Office in the murder of Carrillo, the 35-year-old mother of his three kids.

According to notes taken by investigators, Carrillo’s family told police she and Hudson had argued at his home a few days before she went missing on the morning of Sunday, Sept. 3. After the argument, her iPhone was missing. She was borrowing someone else’s phone to stay in touch with Hudson.

Carrillo’s roommate testified Carrillo vanished after she said she was going to Hudson’s house to pick up their kids.

THE NIGHT BEFORE

Court documents now show Hudson texted Carrillo Saturday night around 10 p.m. to confirm she would be by in the morning to get the kids.

Investigators later discovered their children weren’t at Hudson’s home Sunday morning. Instead, they stayed the night at the home of his mother, Nancy DeCamp.

It’s not clear exactly what time Hudson dropped them off there, so it’s also not clear whether he still had the kids when he texted Carrillo that night.
    THE MORNING OF

At 8:01 a.m. Sept. 3, court documents show, Carrillo texted Hudson saying she would be heading to his house soon.

The documents also show before she left, her roommate heard her arguing on the phone with Hudson.

The next communication came at 9:30 a.m. when Hudson texted the phone Carrillo had been borrowing to say he was no longer waiting for her, as if she had never showed up.

Investigators later found blood evidence on Hudson’s truck and in his home — including spatter and smears that a crime scene technician indicated someone had tried to clean the blood up. Carrillo’s death certificate states she died Sept. 3 at Hudson’s Wyoming home.
    THE HOURS AFTER

The documents go on to detail a visit Hudson and DeCamp made to Carrillo’s mom around 1:30 p.m. Sept. 3. They apparently discussed Carrillo’s parenting skills and threatened to involve Children’s Protective Services to potentially remove their kids from her care.

Carrillo’s roommate reported her missing around 9 p.m. Sept. 3. Some time after, investigators used GPS technology to locate the car Carrillo had been driving about a mile from Hudson’s home. It was unlocked and the keys were still inside.

Once police found out Carrillo was supposed to go pick up her kids, they began questioning Hudson. During their interview with him, they discovered he had a security camera on his property.

The court records show Hudson told investigators he already gave the memory cards for the camera to his dad Lyle Hudson. His father eventually turned over two memory cards, but investigators found neither were in the camera the morning Carrillo went missing.

Investigators used forensic evidence from the camera to show there was a third memory card that was in the camera during the time Carrillo was supposed to be at the house.

Court records say that Lyle Hudson ultimately admitted he reviewed the footage on that third card, but claimed there was nothing significant. Unfortunately, police never recovered it to see for themselves.

Lyle Hudson was ultimately charged with perjury, as were his longtime girlfriend and DeCamp.

Thread Information