Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Matthew Phelps (28) killed his wife Lauren (29), and he says he has no recollection of the event due to medication

Went looking for more info.

123 times. He stabbed her 123 times.

I'm not buying this story for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Lol, yeah, cordicin is going to make you stab someone 123 times. Good story, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post

Holy shit. He?s the male version of the blue eyed butcher.

123 stabwounds sounds to me that he didn't kill her on purpose, or how the hell do you say it. If he intented to kill her he would've most probably done it with less stabwounds. Not sure why i'm thinking this. 123 stabwounds = overkill. He could've offed her with 3 or 5 stabbings.

Btw i can't stand his face nor his name. he has a face i would love to punch *punch*

Is this Matthew's alter-ego instagram?

https://www.instagram.com/marty_radical/

I want to follow so I can see content, but also not brave enough to hit "follow"

Senior Member Mars Defense Perimeter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post

Did he count as he went? I've taken some cough medicine in my time, but I'm pretty sure I've never stabbed my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Trazodone Uprising View Post
    Did he count as he went?

Quote Originally Posted by sara90 View Post
    Is this Matthew's alter-ego instagram?

https://www.instagram.com/marty_radical/

I want to follow so I can see content, but also not brave enough to hit "follow"
    I doubt he is too worried about approving follow requests on instagram. He's a bit busy.

Is there a way to listen to the 911 call yet? I'd like to pretend to be a profesh vocal analyzer and determine his guilt for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee77 View Post
    I'm confused. Does everyone have this many outfits? Why don't I have this many outfits? I need to go back and re-evaluate my whole life.
    Funniest. Quote. Ever.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Is Coricidian used it making meth? Not asking for the recipe, but I have coupons for it. You can only buy 2 in my state. I was buying some the other day and the cashier jokingly asked if I was cooking... I go off into my dinner plans, she laughed and said that it's used to make meth. Will the state coming knocking at my door? If so, I need to throw them away!

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Is Coricidian used it making meth? Not asking for the recipe, but I have coupons for it. You can only buy 2 in my state. I was buying some the other day and the cashier jokingly asked if I was cooking... I go off into my dinner plans, she laughed and said that it's used to make meth. Will the state coming knocking at my door? If so, I need to throw them away!
    I have never heard of that stuff before so I have no idea....I know Benadryl is used in it, may be it can be used as an alternative. I guess I need to brush up on my meth-making knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I have never heard of that stuff before so I have no idea....I know Benadryl is used in it, may be it can be used as an alternative. I guess I need to brush up on my meth-making knowledge.
    I didn't know that benadryl was used for meth. I need to see how it's made.

Damn, this thread is educational.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I believe it's Sudafed used to make meth.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Also,
    Coricidin HBP products are usually recommended when someone has high blood pressure and a decongestant isn't wanted because it normally increases blood pressure.
    So maybe a heart healthy meth alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I believe it's Sudafed used to make meth.
    You're right, my bad.

Been a while since I made some meth

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    Also,

So maybe a heart healthy meth alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You're right, my bad.

Been a while since I made some meth
    I've never made it, but I've bought Sudafed before, and they needed my drivers license to make a copy of it for their records.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Coricidin's new slogan: Coricidin, the new heart healthy meth alternative, for folks that want to get high, but are worried about their blood pressure. *note-side effects may include restlessness, headache, or stabbing your spouse 123 times.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Coricidin's new slogan: Coricidin, the new heart healthy meth alternative, for folks that want to get high, but are worried about their blood pressure. *note-side effects may include restlessness, headache, or stabbing your spouse 123 times.

LOL! I took coricidian a few times. It made me sick as ever. Never again... But it didn't make me stabby..
    ��

Must've been spending all those $$ on Coricidin

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/lo...219420090.html

Matthew Phelps pleaded guilty to first-degree murder Friday, admitting in court that he fatally stabbed his wife more than 100 times in their bedroom and told Raleigh police he had taken too much cold medicine.

Phelps, a 29-year-old Bible college graduate, called 911 in September 2017 and told dispatchers he woke from a dream to find himself covered in blood near his dead wife and a bloody knife in their bed. An autopsy later showed Lauren Ashley-Nicole Phelps had 123 wounds.

He explained on the 911 call that he had taken a heavy dose of Coricidin Cough & Cold because “it can make you feel good and sometimes I can’t sleep at night.”
    While the cough syrup defense gained national attention, it held little water by Friday in court. Prosecutors said a blood test showed the presence of cough medicine chemicals in Matthew Phelps’ body, but not a toxic amount that would cause dizziness or hallucinations.

Phelps stood and faced his dead wife’s family, apologizing for a senseless act he thought himself incapable of committing.

“I feel like a monster,” he said. “One of the wretched. Part of the darkness we don’t speak of.”

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Whoa, didn't see that coming! Also, his appearance in that video is crazy.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/north-...e_2682266.html

He's going for the Manson look!

I looked back through this thread to see if we ever found out why he did it, and I didn't see anything, but turns out he was slinging it around and Lauren found out and told him that night that she was leaving.
    Also, Mr. Religious was married before.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/n...egret-58549513

Two months before her death, Lauren Phelps revealed horrifying details about her husband’s previous marriage, including claims that he assaulted his prior wife and lied to her about the nature of their separation, according to the family.
    The couple had been married for 10 months at the time of the murder, but the family said Lauren Phelps was ready to end it.

“I think, that night when he left with another woman, she just said, ‘I’m done. I can’t do it,’” Agner said. “That was the night he killed her.”

Agner said she’d spoken to her sister just a few hours before she died. She said the couple had been arguing over Matthew Phelps’ alleged cheating and Lauren Phelps said she notified him about her plans to leave.

Thread Information