Thread: Maelys De Araujo's (9) remains were found six months after she was abducted

Maelys De Araujo's (9) remains were found six months after she was abducted

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-15-2022 at 10:56 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Pretty little girl.

She is very young for a FB page, but she has one: https://www.facebook.com/maelys.dearaujo.7

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Pretty little girl.

She is very young for a FB page, but she has one: https://www.facebook.com/maelys.dearaujo.7
    I didn't even look for one because of her age. I guess I should have known better...everyone has a social media presence nowadays. Thanks for posting it!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Not sounding good for her.

He says he involuntarily killed her? That lying son of a bitch. A nine year old little girl. And it sounds like he may have been involuntarily killing people for years.

I kind of hate people rn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    He says he involuntarily killed her? That lying son of a bitch. A nine year old little girl. And it sounds like he may have been involuntarily killing people for years.

I kind of hate people rn.
    He took her and killed her in like 30 minutes, and was back at the wedding shortly afterwards. I don't think he sexually assaulted her. I think this guy just wants to kill. There's no telling how many people he has actually killed.

There are now suspicions that Lelandais could be responsible for the unsolved Alps murders in which a British man, his wife and mother-in-law were killed in a forest car park in September 2012.
    Is this the case where the little girl hid underneath her dead mother's body? Or am I confusing cases?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I should have googled it myself, thanks. I know that case went cold awhile ago, I wonder if this guy actually did it.
    Yeah, I am interested in seeing what all shakes out in this investigation. I will have to search later, but I have seen a pretty lengthy list of homicides that they are saying they are pretty sure he was involved in.

that poor little girl, this is awful :(
    thanks raisedbywolves for all your updates, I really appreciate!

so I googled arund because I was curious if Maelys had brazilian or portuguese family (because of her surname "De Araujo") and just read in a website that the murderer was sent to a psychiatric hospital to avoid any suicide attempt. Holy shit. This guy can't kill himself, he must pay for his horrible crime.
    Sorry I couldn't find any english article, just the french and another in portuguese

http://www.bfmtv.com/police-justice/...e-1375699.html

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Holy crap! I missed that they found her and this douchebag. He has to have done this before and likely a lot. You don't just decide to go off with a 9 year old from a wedding, kill her then rejoin the reception in time for cake unless this is normally your thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyslurp View Post
    so I googled arund because I was curious if Maelys had brazilian or portuguese family (because of her surname "De Araujo") and just read in a website that the murderer was sent to a psychiatric hospital to avoid any suicide attempt. Holy shit. This guy can't kill himself, he must pay for his horrible crime.
    Sorry I couldn't find any english article, just the french and another in portuguese

http://www.bfmtv.com/police-justice/...e-1375699.html
    Yeah, the family of several of the murdered victims are demanding they keep a constant watch on him. They don't want to lose their only potential avenue for answers...plus as you said, he shouldn't be allowed to take the easy way out. I am getting vibes of Israel Keyes.

I keep running the French articles through Google translate to get an idea of what is going on. There is only the occasional English article. I do know they are looking at him in about 50 potential cases.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, the family of several of the murdered victims are demanding they keep a constant watch on him. They don't want to lose their only potential avenue for answers...plus as you said, he shouldn't be allowed to take the easy way out. I am getting vibes of Israel Keyes.

I keep running the French articles through Google translate to get an idea of what is going on. There is only the occasional English article. I do know they are looking at him in about 50 potential cases.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thanks raisedbywolves for keeping an eye on this case, if you find anything new please let us know! I subscribed to the thread, it's so strange that he had the nerve to abduct her in a party, this makes me think that he had done this sort of thing before and wasn't caught. Also it makes me really angry that after months hiding the truth he comes up with this bullshit story that that he killed the little girl involuntarily. How can someone kill a kid by accident after abducting her?! wtf. I hope she didn't suffer. My heart goes out to her mom, I read somewhere that she feels guilty, as if she didn't protect her child enough. But come on, how can we imagine that our kid will be abducted and murdered in a party? This never crossed my mind before.

The couple?s two daughters, then aged four and seven, survived by hiding under their mum?s skirt
    Idk why, but this made me extra sad.

And I?m willing to bet that this guy has a lot more than 14 victims.

Yeah- it?s startibg to sound like this guy is a serial killer.
    That, or he?s one unlucky bastard. Since, you know, people seem to keep ?accidentally? dying when they?re with him. 🙄

I wonder if he?s gonna end up trying some PTSD excuse. ?Waw I?m a soldier I saw awful things so now I keep killing?

Agree, and he's the scariest kind of serial killer because he seemed so normal.

https://kozpost.com/blog/nordahl-lel...-maelys/11170/

This blog is obviously translated or done by a non-English speaker, so it is disjointed and hard to read, but essentially Nordahl is apparently claiming that he is possessed and that Maelys was the reincarnation of another one of his victims.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Agree, and he's the scariest kind of serial killer because he seemed so normal.

Yeah, this case has so much of that! I wish more of the articles on it were in English (anyone here speak good French) because google doesn't do a fabulous job in translating them and I am fascinated with this case.

Thread Information