Thread: Michael Calvert - missing since 21 January 2016

Michael Calvert - missing since 21 January 2016

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...t_michael.html

https://www.facebook.com/TheSearchforMichaelJCalvert/

Missing since Jan 2016... his family & children ache for answers. They are still conducting active searches in Harris County Texas.
    Michael J Calvert from Houston, Texas has been missing a little over a year now. No one has seen him or heard from him since the night of January 22nd, 2016. The last thing we know Michael did was eat dinner with his family, help shower his kids, and lay them down to bed with his wife, Mandy. That morning when Mandy woke up to awake Michael to go to work she noticed he wasn't there but his clothes that were laid out from the night before and his wallet were still there. Mandy went outside and saw Michael?s car was still where it was too. Michael was known to walk places so that was a possibility.
    Later that day, Mandy went and took the kids to school and called Michaels mom saying she didn't know where Michael was and wanted to know if she has talked to him. Michaels mom, Connie Calvert, told Mandy to look out into the yard cause a few months before when Michael was staying with his mother He apparently went out into her yard stripped all his clothes off and went into the woods for hours and came back covered in poison ivy. Mandy just hearing about this did what Michael's mother suggested although the grass was very tall and walked into the woods near her house.
    A good distance away from their house Mandy found Michael's clothes he went to bed in; Pajama pants, hoodie, underwear, his shoes, and inside them his phone. His phone wasn't activated. Michael only used his phone to listen to music he downloaded onto his phone or for an alarm clock. Mandy immediately called Michael's mom and then Harris County Police Department. The Police treated Michael as a drug addict because they informed him he used to smoke Synthetic Marijuana (also known as Spice or Kush) so the Police told them to call back later if he didn't show up. There was still no word from Michael so Mandy contacted HCPD again and made a missing person report.
    Michael worked at OFS Solid Waste Services, INC in Channelview, TX. He didn't have many friends he stayed to himself and to his family. Michael didn't even have any social media accounts. Michael Calvert is known to be a very caring and loving person. He would give a stranger the shirt off his back. Michael turned 30 this past November. He is 5? 8? and weighs 150 lbs. Michael has brown hair, brown eyes and tattoos. One tattoo is on his back of his kids names ?Cameron and Chloe? and the other is ?Toyota? on his right arm. Michael also has a scar over his left eyebrow. Michael clothes were found SW of Sheldon Lake. If you know of Michael J Calvert?s whereabouts are any information regarding Michael please contact Harris County Sheriff Office at (713) 274-9360 or contact Equusearch at (287) 309-9500 or Message The Search for Michael J Calvert at www.facebook.com/ThesearchforMichaelJCalvert.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It isn't sounding good.

Michaels mom, Connie Calvert, told Mandy to look out into the yard cause a few months before when Michael was staying with his mother He apparently went out into her yard stripped all his clothes off and went into the woods for hours and came back covered in poison ivy.
    A good distance away from their house Mandy found Michael's clothes he went to bed in; Pajama pants, hoodie, underwear, his shoes, and inside them his phone.

Sleepwalker?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information