Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Angela Reese - 24 August 2017 - waiting for ME results

Angela Reese - 24 August 2017 - waiting for ME results

1713314 Denton Reese Angela 12/29/1970 46 8/24/2017 F White F
    Police Department: The Colony Police Department Police Svc #: 201712969
    Deceased Address: 5309 Sagers Blvd. , The Colony, Texas 75065 Time Of Death 10:06 PM
    Occurred Location: 5309 Sagers Blvd. , The Colony, Texas 75065
    Place Of Death: private residence Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 5309 Sagers Blvd. , The Colony, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    EDR #:

https://www.facebook.com/angiecreese?ref=br_rs

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    She just lost her mom. That had to have had something to do with it. Ouch.

Rest in Peace, Angela.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Such a brutal and unusual way for a woman to suicide. Very sad.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Such a brutal and unusual way for a woman to suicide. Very sad.
    Yeah, but this is Texas. Everybody's got a gun (well, the white ones anyway), and it's pretty much a surefire way for a 100% successful attempt.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

From her about section.
    We all make choices and decisions in our lives and sometimes the situation is unexpected and unavoidable, but it happens for a reason. Some may think its wrong but what's in your heart, mind, body and soul is usually right.

Choose to love unconditionally, truly honor, deeply respect, and have the utmost love, faith and trust with the one true love of your life. Embrace it before it passes you by and you lose that one person who makes you happier than you've ever been.

Sadly, in addition to her mom, it looks like she lost friends years ago who were killed while driving to visit her and meet her newborn son. Her Boxer is to die for, I hope that she's okay...they know.

"In loving memory of great friends who lost their lives coming to visit our newborn son, Kevin. Lost their lives on the way to the hospital to see our precious bundle of joy 24 years ago to a drunk driver on 121. We love you, David, Christi, Lauren and unborn son Cody David. You are missed every April 1st & 2nd".

Angie Reese details

Angie (Anastasi) Reese was my sister. As someone mentioned, our mother did pass away on June 16th and we were all upset, but Angie was looking to the future and handled it well. The friends who passed away on the way to see Angie and Tony's new baby was 20 years ago. Anyway, I came across this site and wanted to comment. The police are still investigating my sister's death. It appears to have been suicide, but there are MANY odd issues that make all of her family and friends doubt that it was suicide. When told that she had passed away, EVERY single person who knows her said - "It was M. M has been her boyfriend for the past few years. He's a married man who swore he was leaving his wife, etc. He's also extremely controlling, jealous, narcissistic, psychologically abusive, etc. He would threaten to kill himself or threatened those she loved if she didn't do what he asked. He tracked her everywhere she went by using her phone. As I mentioned, there are numerous details that are highly suspicious in Angie's death. The police did bring M in for questioning regarding her death, but I'm not sure if they'll be able to charge him. While the police may not be able to prove that M killed my sister, everyone knows that he was involved in her death. He's a psychopath. If there's such thing as karma, I pray that it catches up to him.
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-01-2017 at 02:06 AM. Reason: removed identifiers

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Jeffrey ~ I am very sorry to hear about your sister. Thank you for sharing here. He does sound like he was very controlling/abusive.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Jeff, so very sorry for your loss. No matter what happened, losing your Sister in such a traumatic way is tragic.

Did her boyfriend live with her? Was it his gun or hers? Is there any way to request a private autopsy to see if perhaps the ME missed something? They can usually tell by trajectory and GPR.

I'm sorry that your Sister was involved in an abusive relationship. It's a terrible place to be and hard on the loved ones around the person being abused.

Welcome to the site, and again very sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I actually know the guy you are speaking of, and I have to say that I think you may be mistaken. Mr. C is one of the nicest, kindest, and giving people I've ever met. I understand you and your family must be devastated, but are you just lashing out with raw emotion, or do you have proof? Because without it, you are essentially accusing a man of murder, and I cannot imagine that he would ever do anything like that. You may want to make sure you have your facts straight before going out on that limb. The fact that you've named him and what he does is pretty messed up, too.

Anyway, I am sorry for your loss, and I hope that you and your family find comfort and peace one day.
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-01-2017 at 02:07 AM. Reason: removed identifiers

After a bit of fact-checking:

This poor young woman had a long history of mental issues (bipolar disorder and depression) and had attempted on more than one occasion. There was a note left, and it was in her handwriting. The boyfriend or ex or whatever was not brought in for questioning, but rather he volunteered to give a statement, and is not a suspect in anything. There doesn't appear to be any suspicious circumstances, only a few unanswered questions, but it seems pretty cut and dried.

It's very difficult when someone passes this way, because survivors have one burning question, and that is WHY? And as any psychologist will tell you, there is almost never a good "why." Those left behind have so many emotions from sadness to guilt to even anger. And it is always easier for the survivor to attach blame to someone or something. It is simply part of the grieving process.

I feel for this young woman's family, and I hope they are able to gradually find the peace the seek. Counseling would definitely be my suggestion. Best to you and yours!

ANGIE'S FRIEND FOR 14+ YEARS

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy77 View Post
    After a bit of fact-checking:

This poor young woman had a long history of mental issues (bipolar disorder and depression) and had attempted on more than one occasion. There was a note left, and it was in her handwriting. The boyfriend or ex or whatever was not brought in for questioning, but rather he volunteered to give a statement, and is not a suspect in anything. There doesn't appear to be any suspicious circumstances, only a few unanswered questions, but it seems pretty cut and dried.

It's very difficult when someone passes this way, because survivors have one burning question, and that is WHY? And as any psychologist will tell you, there is almost never a good "why." Those left behind have so many emotions from sadness to guilt to even anger. And it is always easier for the survivor to attach blame to someone or something. It is simply part of the grieving process.

I feel for this young woman's family, and I hope they are able to gradually find the peace the seek. Counseling would definitely be my suggestion. Best to you and yours!
    I HAVE BEEN ANGIE'S FRIEND FOR 14+ YEARS AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHE LOVED HER CHILDREN AND FAMILY TOO MUCH TO COMMIT SUICIDE!! I BELIEVE LIKE HER BROTHER JEFF, THAT M HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER DEATH!! M NEEDS TO MAN UP AND 1ST, TELL HIS WIFE HE HAS BEEN CHEATING FOR APPROX 2 YEARS. WHY DID HE KEEP TELLING ANGIE THAT HE WAS GOING TO LEAVE HIS WIFE TO BE WITH HER? 2ND, IF HE COULD USE SUICIDE TO CONTROL ANGIE, WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE PLAYED A PART IN HER DEATH? I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BRING THIS MAN TO JUSTICE FOR WHAT EVER PART HE PLAYED IN HER DEATH!! MAY SWEET ANGIE REST IN PARADISE!! DADDY77, HAVE YOU VIOLATED HIPAA BY STATING WHAT HER PRIVATE "MEDICAL RECORDS" REPORT OR ARE YOU MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT HER? YOU WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT THE FINAL INVESTIGATIVE REPORT STATES SINCE THE INVESTIGATION IS ONGOING AND NOTHING HAS BEEN RELEASED AS OF YET. ARE YOU M IN DISGUISE?
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-01-2017 at 02:07 AM. Reason: removed identifiers

I'm not seeing the violation of hipaa here.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I'm not seeing the violation of hipaa here.
    I think they are referring to the mental health disclosures, still someone close to her might have that info. HIPAA violation only occurs when it is a medical party that discloses the information, not a friend. This thread is becoming like Jurney's. I'm going to have nightmares.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Okay so I have had a ton of messages about this thread. I think it's okay for people to discuss what happened, but it's also probably not great to name someone who hasn't been charged. I have gone through and removed his full name and his work details. Maybe just use 'M' for his name for now?

Ppl that commit suicide never stop loving their family. It's bc the pain their feeling inside becomes too much to bare.
    Sorry for your loss.

M has contacted a member of my family and threatened a lawsuit against me for my previous post. In the interest of not being libelous, I’d like to clarify my post. While the police may not charge him, my family and my sister’s friends all believe that he was somehow involved in her death. While I don't know if he actually pulled the trigger, I do believe that the psychological abuse that was directed towards my sister directly led to her death (and there's documented evidence that shows this to be the case). In addition to this evidence, I believe this to be true because several of her friends, and my sister herself, informed me that he would constantly ping her phone while they were with her so that he could find out exactly where she was at all times. I witnessed this myself and she informed me of what he was doing when it occurred. Additionally, one of her friends walked in on a facetime conversation that my sister was having with M Where he put a gun in his mouth threatening to kill himself if my sister failed to do what he demanded. My sister’s friend and my sister separately told me about this event. My sister also told me about him threatening to harm those she loved if she didn’t comply with his demands. M was also the last person to see my sister alive and was at her house shortly before she died. There are many other facts (many of which were documented prior to my sister’s death), but these are some of the details to lead me to my belief.
    Last edited by Olivia; 09-03-2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: REMOVED IDENTIFIERS

I was Angie's sister in law for 17 years, and when I was told that she had passed away and how it happened, I knew thier was more to the story.
    I was discussing this w a person who works in radio, and she knew of M and also knew of multiple women, he had had affairs with.
    After finding out, the details of the case,
    ( which I can't disclose, because the police are still investigating). I agree, Angie was not alone when she passed away. I firmly believe M had something to do with this.

By the sounds of it, this M guy is a total abusive douche.

Try sending your lawyers to me. Go ahead.

It's pretty telling that instead of coming on here or at least making a statement about how much he loved her and how tortured he is over his loss he instead sends his league of lawyers in to shut people up. It's not a good look on someone that supposedly had nothing to do with it. Just pointing that out.

Thank you Boston Babe 73 for pointing that out!! It seems you understand the situation a lot better than some!! Kudos and thank you!!

i'm so sorry for your loss. angie looked like a lovely lady.

my uncle took his own life a week ago, i understand the pain and grief you're going thru.

if this M person was involved, i hope he is brought to justice and your family finds peace.

Quote Originally Posted by moon-princess View Post
    i'm so sorry for your loss. angie looked like a lovely lady.

my uncle took his own life a week ago, i understand the pain and grief you're going thru.

if this M person was involved, i hope he is brought to justice and your family finds peace.
    I'm so sorry about your Uncle, Moon.

okay last chance. Do not post his name here. Use the initial only.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson5 View Post
    I actually know the guy you are speaking of, and I have to say that I think you may be mistaken. Mr. C is one of the nicest, kindest, and giving people I've ever met. I understand you and your family must be devastated, but are you just lashing out with raw emotion, or do you have proof? Because without it, you are essentially accusing a man of murder, and I cannot imagine that he would ever do anything like that. You may want to make sure you have your facts straight before going out on that limb. The fact that you've named him and what he does is pretty messed up, too.

Anyway, I am sorry for your loss, and I hope that you and your family find comfort and peace one day.
    You believe some guy that cheats on his wife for 2 years is "nice, kind and giving"?

Your judge of character blows.

Thread Information