Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying against me by users on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Me and my twin brother were signed to the Screen Actors Guild. We were. We were supposed to be celebrities and socialites it just never happened.

It's still a pipe dream of mine to be an R&B singer and hip hop dancer, comedian, writer. Go onto media and do movies. I want to write my own crime thriller romance stories like my paternal cousin does. She has sold books on amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    The best way to get people to stop online bullying you? Whining like a little bitch.
    Watch out, Ron. He is going to tell you that you have no idea what it is like to be a black person.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post

Watch out, Ron. He is going to tell you that you have no idea what it is like to be a black person.
    Why the fuck you put that emoticon for?

It's my fucking dream. I mean I live in Los Angeles.

It reminds me of that part in Sister Act when Lauryn Hill drops out of school.

Whoopi Goldberg finds her roaming through the streets and asks her what she wants to do with her life life.

She says she wants to sing.

Then Whoopi says, if whenever you wake up in the morning, and all you want to do is sing, then that's what you should be doing.

Everyday I wake up wanting to me rich and famous being a singer, actor, comedian, musician, writer.

It's all pipe dreams, but it's my dream. I have over 7000 twitter followers and thousands of youtube followers, too but I'm using an online name and they don't know my real name and know I'm tied to the bullshit on this site.

Yes I do have a good jazz/R&B singing voice, or else 7000 followers on twitter would disagree.

It's just being black and gay it's hard to get a record deal. I'd do it for free, but I would like to produce a record and get famous and be in the media and go to VIP parties and shit and join the elite and shit.

Yes I do have a good jazz/R&B singing voice, or else 7000 followers on twitter would disagree.

It's just being black and gay it's hard to get a record deal. I'd do it for free, but I would like to produce a record and get famous and be in the media and go to VIP parties and shit and join the elite and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Why are you being rude like that for? It's my dream.

What else am I supposed to dream about? I'm tired of idolizing these fake people online that pretend to be my friends and shit and being envious of them. At least my dream isn't hurting anybody.

and all I want to be is a gay black man.....

I'm going to bite, it's early, I'm lazy and I still have coffee to finish.
    What can you do to change your position, to find your dreams, to work towards them? what are you doing right now to get to your goals? maybe we can help you set a ame plan that keeps you moving forward instead of complaining, blaming and spinning your tires.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    and all I want to be is a gay black man.....

I'm going to bite, it's early, I'm lazy and I still have coffee to finish.
    What can you do to change your position, to find your dreams, to work towards them? what are you doing right now to get to your goals? maybe we can help you set a ame plan that keeps you moving forward instead of complaining, blaming and spinning your tires.
    I'll tell you what he's doing: Feeling sorry for himself and whining about it. If everyone stops responding he'll stop trolling.

I have zero tolerance for whiners like this. If your life sucks, change it.

Why the fuck you put that emoticon for?

It's my fucking dream. I mean I live in Los Angeles.

It reminds me of that part in Sister Act when Lauryn Hill drops out of school.

Whoopi Goldberg finds her roaming through the streets and asks her what she wants to do with her life life.

She says she wants to sing.

Then Whoopi says, if whenever you wake up in the morning, and all you want to do is sing, then that's what you should be doing.

Everyday I wake up wanting to me rich and famous being a singer, actor, comedian, musician, writer.

It's all pipe dreams, but it's my dream. I have over 7000 twitter followers and thousands of youtube followers, too but I'm using an online name and they don't know my real name and know I'm tied to the bullshit on this site.
    That's Sister Act 2.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    OMG. Jumaki said his name and he really appeared.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That's Sister Act 2.

Jolly Roger, say something funny or make a joke so I can see if you're funny or not because I was going to suggest dropping the comedienne part. So far, the only thing that has made me laugh is how ridiculous you are being. Or is that your thing?

Hey everyone! Have you heard that one about the gay black man? It's me! I'm the gay black man!
    *crickets*
    Ok, fine... Try this one: You know, it's so hard being a gay black man. How hard is it? It's really super hard!
    *crickets*
    Whatever, you guys are racist homophobes, stop bullying me.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Dude, you need to just stop.

Liberal my ass.

If you were liberal, you would have understood my side of the story.

If you were liberal you would have understood that being black and gay isn't easy in United States right now.

If you were liberal, you wouldn't be trying to defend the fact this board is liberal. It's not. It's predominately off the grid associated with people who share right tending opinions.

This message board is not liberal at all. I'm sorry.
    I am as liberal as they come. But really? I lost a mother when I was young, I have been through a lot of bullshit, but I have never had the urge to lie on a forum like you did.

Yes, being black and gay is hard in the USA at the moment, but I don't see how that gives you a free pass to behave like an arsehole back then.

That's Sister Act 2.
    Awwwwwwwwe snaps, you just got schooled by Nicky you fucking dork.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Why are you being rude like that for? It's my dream.

What else am I supposed to dream about? I'm tired of idolizing these fake people online that pretend to be my friends and shit and being envious of them. At least my dream isn't hurting anybody.
    Every second sentence you type is an excuse for something with the reason being 'you're black and gay.'

Sounds to me like you just don't want to try hard and it's a convenient excuse.

I am convinced at this point that there is no way this dude is for real. And if he is, he is the most self centered, egotistical, bat shit crazy human being I have ever encountered in my life, or at least one of them.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I re-read that entire thread today. omg. I even found my old comments. Epic.
    My eyes kind of hurt now though.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Wait, did he really say this is a right leaning forum?

I also love that he totally skipped over Ron's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    I am as liberal as they come. But really? I lost a mother when I was young, I have been through a lot of bullshit, but I have never had the urge to lie on a forum like you did.

Yes, being black and gay is hard in the USA at the moment, but I don't see how that gives you a free pass to behave like an arsehole back then.
    I didn't lie. I was mistaken and in a paranoid state of shock due to personal issues and I apologized for any misunderstanding.

I politely asked at first to delete all the non nonsensical posts as I do not know that man. My requests were denied so now that thread is already fucking my reputation, so what fucking difference does it make?

I knew a man that looked identical to him, and I apologize for the mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

Jolly Roger, say something funny or make a joke so I can see if you're funny or not because I was going to suggest dropping the comedienne part. So far, the only thing that has made me laugh is how ridiculous you are being. Or is that your thing?

Hey everyone! Have you heard that one about the gay black man? It's me! I'm the gay black man!
    *crickets*
    Ok, fine... Try this one: You know, it's so hard being a gay black man. How hard is it? It's really super hard!
    *crickets*
    Whatever, you guys are racist homophobes, stop bullying me.
    Stand up comedy, is not the only kind of comedy.

Infact, I think stand up comedy is very funny.

There is observational comedy, sketch comedy, monologue comedy, musical comedy (which makes sense as I also want to go into music) etc.

I didn't lie. I was mistaken and in a paranoid state of shock due to personal issues and I apologized for any misunderstanding.

I politely asked at first to delete all the non nonsensical posts as I do not know that man. My requests were denied so now that thread is already fucking my reputation, so what fucking difference does it make?

I knew a man that looked identical to him, and I apologize for the mistake.
    Wait, so your friend looked identical, AND (according to what you explained in detail in the other thread) he was ALSO a missing person AND just happened to ALSO be called Trevor Angell before he decided to secretly change his identity?

Cos I mean, that's what you kept saying back then, right?

Damn.

That's an AMAZING coincidence. I mean, you made it very clear when this first happened that you KNEW it was him, & it couldn't just be mistaken identity, because your friend literally told you he was a missing person whose original legal name was Trevor Angell.

Shit eh. What are the odds of so many coincidences happening at once?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Wait, so your friend looked identical, AND (according to what you explained in detail in the other thread) he was ALSO a missing person AND just happened to ALSO be called Trevor Angell before he decided to secretly change his identity?

Cos I mean, that's what you kept saying back then, right?

Damn.

That's an AMAZING coincidence. I mean, you made it very clear when this first happened that you KNEW it was him, & it couldn't just be mistaken identity, because your friend literally told you he was a missing person whose original legal name was Trevor Angell.

Shit eh. What are the odds of so many coincidences happening at once?
    This.

I honestly don't know about the bulk of this fuckery because the formatting of this thread is shit but I read at least until your first update where you said you had married him, and yes, you asked him about it and he said it was him. I think you were lying then and you are lying now about it being a mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Absolutely lying. Instead of actually following good advice and just fessing up that he was young and dumb and made a mistake, he's continuing to lie.

You're a shit human being, Jolly. You're doing the exact opposite of what you need to do to make friends and become successful. Be prepared for a lifetime of nothing but disappointment and guess what, nobody else's fault but your own.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I also love that he totally skipped over Ron's comment.
    Obviously he hasn't ventured that far into the Internet. I can guarentee if he pulled shit like this anywhere else their response would be:

At least people here are trying to help him/hear him out.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah, that's a stretch. Actually one of the reasons I don't visit and post a lot anymore. I miss the old politically incorrect era, when we were all unironically mean, acerbic assholes. I lean pretty far right in some things, not so much in others.
    Back on topic, I read the threads now, and this guy is just an attention seeker,
    Last edited by Mortis; 08-29-2017 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    If they bring this thread up, then you just act surprised, like it's news to you.
    When it comes to getting a job, being black and gay is can come in handy. If they don't hire you or they fire you, you have a nice discrimination lawsuit against them. It's like win win!!

I wish I were black & gay I'd fucking own Rally's! Gonna tell me 'Dont eat the fries'. 'How do expect me not to eat them??'
    *continuing to eat the fries as shes talking, not realizing*
    Bitch fired me over a fucking fry!
    I'm just going to reply to this comment so it shows again because it seems like everyone glanced over it, and I'm fucking dying of laughter from it.
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Thread Information