Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying against me by users on this forum.

My husband's cousin is black and gay, and I think the same age as you, and he's doing fffaaaabbbbuuuullllooouuuussss in life. Then again, he's pretty amazing and never accused his fake live in lover of being an innocent missing person whose family is looking for them....so what would I know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    My husband's cousin is black and gay, and I think the same age as you, and he's doing fffaaaabbbbuuuullllooouuuussss in life. Then again, he's pretty amazing and never accused his fake live in lover of being an innocent missing person whose family is looking for them....so what would I know?
    Perfection

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by DaniNYC212 View Post
    It's not easy being a missing person in America and having some attention whore named Brennen Tammons lie about knowing you and where you are. The family had to deal with your bullshit. Welcome to the consequences of douchebaggery.
    that's not what happened. No I don't know that man, and I pray that his family is doing well, I did know a man who looked similar to him. I've already explained this shit a million times before, so don't you dare fucking act like this is the first time I mentioned this.

All that other shit is trivial and you need to let go. Okay. I apologized and there isn't much else I can. I'm just a gay black guy, leave me the fuck alone. I don't' have any power in this fucking country. If I were white and masculine and had a family. I don't.

My name is also not Deshon. So whoever told you that is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Oh. Yeah. You have us TOTALLY pegged

None of us are Black or Gay or Trans or Jewish or NAME IT.

If you spent even an OUNCE of time here other than "Poor Me" attention seeking or flat out lying about missing persons disrupting LE and the lives of the people that love them, you'd understand how utterly stupid you sound right now.

Right, troll. Wrong forum, Son.

Deshon. Please. Let's talk about your new persona.
    Well I don't know what else to do. What do you want me to do? I can only ask for forgiveness and wish I was never fucking born. I should have killed myself a long time ago. I hate dealing with racism and homophobia and the fact it's so hard for me to find friends and relationships. I wish I was fucking white and straight sometimes. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Homophobic. Only proving my point.

Is he black and gay and had a twin brother die and his mother die and basically experience all that trauma by not having family support? I don't think so?

that's not what happened. No I don't know that man, and I pray that his family is doing well, I did know a man who looked similar to him. I've already explained this shit a million times before, so don't you dare fucking act like this is the first time I mentioned this.

All that other shit is trivial and you need to let go. Okay. I apologized and there isn't much else I can. I'm just a gay black guy, leave me the fuck alone. I don't' have any power in this fucking country. If I were white and masculine and had a family. I don't.

Well I don't know what else to do. What do you want me to do? I can only ask for forgiveness and wish I was never fucking born. I should have killed myself a long time ago. I hate dealing with racism and homophobia and the fact it's so hard for me to find friends and relationships. I wish I was fucking white and straight sometimes. I do.

WE. AREN'T. HOMOPHOBIC. WE. AREN'T RACIST.

WE ARE ANTI BULLSHIT

Honestly, dude. Fess up, apologize and join the ranks. That's all it takes. Just own it, dude. Then try to be better.

Then contribute. You have a hardcore cheerleading squad here. Do the right thing and it's all good.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 08-25-2017 at 10:59 PM.

I can also assure you that nobody here wishes you were never born. C'mon with that shit.

You need to read more threads here.

You don't know my fucking history and who I know, and what I've been through.
    That is exactly my point, snowflake. You know nothing about anyone here. That sucks your mom and brother died. Doesn't give you a license to be a shitty person and think your tragedies are any harder to live with than anyone elses. The only person bringing anything about race or sexual orientation is you. Honestly, until earlier in this thread when you said we were being racist and homophobic, I didn't know you were black or gay. What the fuck were you expecting when you started this thread?

Last edited by Jumaki15; 08-26-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Somebody said "special snowflake". Nobody unless they are a racist homophobic white person types that shit.

Yeah this site is racist and homphobic as fucked. This world is fucked. I hate being black and gay and alone with no support so fucking much. This site isn't helping with that. Nobody gives a fuck, and you wonder why people act crazy and shit.
    One of my friends is both gay and black and he does just fine. He loves it and he embraces it, and he never got any support from his family either. He just loves life and who he is. You know how he did it? He just never gave a fuck about what people thought. He never, for one moment, saw himself as a victim.

If you think this site is racist and homophobic, then stop logging in. It's pretty simple. Nobody's forcing you to be here.

All this talk about being black and gay, Brennen Tammons reminds me of Doug Dannger, a gay man and a gay journalist.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    One of my friends is both gay and black and he does just fine. He loves it and he embraces it, and he never got any support from his family either. He just loves life and who he is. You know how he did it? He just never gave a fuck about what people thought. He never, for one moment, saw himself as a victim.

If you think this site is racist and homophobic, then stop logging in. It's pretty simple. Nobody's forcing you to be here.
    DROPS THE FUCKING 'MIC.

Seriously.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    WE. AREN'T. HOMOPHOBIC. WE. AREN'T RACIST.

WE ARE ANTI BULLSHIT

Honestly, dude. Fess up, apologize and join the ranks. That's all it takes. Just own it, dude. Then try to be better.

Then contribute. You have a hardcore cheerleading squad here. Do the right thing and it's all good.
    This.
    If he doesn't get it from this post, he's not gonna.

Maybe if you said you lied and were sorry. Instead, you keep doubling down on it was an honest mistake. It was no honest mistake lying about name changes, marriage, that he said he was Trevor. You can't rewrite history, but you can humble yourself and truly confess to your bullshit. I'm judging your character, not the color of your skin or sexuality. You are doing yourself no favors by convincing yourself you didn't do anything wrong. Do you blame all your failures and dumbass moves on other's bias. Brennen Tammons, perhaps if you change your ways and become a better person by being honest with others and quit deflecting, you might get laid and maybe even find love and marriage. You should have learned these lessons in 3rd grade.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Exactly! It wasn't a mistake. you said this guy confessed he was Trevor to you. That's a straight out lie. We get that you were young and dumb, I'm sure we all did stupid stuff as teens. That's the difference. We went passed it and can admit fault, while you're just sitting here calling it a mistake and now claiming he looked like the guy. Like I said, you're a legend here. That's actually my favorite thread, not even for you. Instead of coming here whining about being gay and black, and calling everyone out because you are gay and black...not because they said anything negative to you about it or anything. Join us in other threads and realize that we're actually not horrible people. You just think we're horrible because we wont let you lie and feel sorry for you. I don't think anyone here is going to hate you in other threads if you actually become a member who joins in on discussions and all that. I don't think I was liked very much when I first joined, for like the first year, but obviously no one cares now. You can change your rep here. Just try! and if you don't want to be a member, just signing in whenever your name is mentioned 3 times You're my beetlejuice

Also, I was heavily distracted writing all of this, so I hope it mostly makes sense....

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    you might get laid

sorry, double post but I just actually read this instead of half assing it.

Homophobic. Only proving my point.

Is he black and gay and had a twin brother die and his mother die and basically experience all that trauma by not having family support? I don't think so?
    You honestly think you're the only person on this forum that has gone through traumatic experiences? Fuck outta here.

Maybe you should turn off the computer and go outside for once. People like you are what's making other gay/black/whatever look bad. You're acting like a little bitch with the "Look at me, look at me. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" attitude.

Grow the fuck up and find some friends or something. No one gives a shit about who or what you are, you're the one adding fuel to this old ass fire that died down a long time ago.

Fuck off, twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    You honestly think you're the only person on this forum that has gone through traumatic experiences? Fuck outta here.

Maybe you should turn off the computer and go outside for once. People like you are what's making other gay/black/whatever look bad. You're acting like a little bitch with the "Look at me, look at me. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" attitude.

Grow the fuck up and find some friends or something. No one gives a shit about who or what you are, you're the one adding fuel to this old ass fire that died down a long time ago.

Fuck off, twat.
    I've tried that shit. In addition to me being this black homosexual man, I have to deal with this shit. You know nowadays everybody looks up everyone and wants to know who the fuck is on social media and shit.

How am I ever gonna find a job or find a partner because my name is being tarnished on this bulletin board?

I'm not changing my name. I was named after my twin brother and my mother. I'm not changing my name. I'm lied. My name is Brennen and will always be Brennen.

I don't know what to do.

In addition when I was 16, this homophobic/racist teacher charged me for grand theft as he claimed I broke into his car. I didn't. His doors were unlocked and I was just messing with him. I'm assuming that shit is also on my record. Ugh.

You should also add an edit feature, it would work wonders. I don't have anxiety, but I forget to type shit. I didn't break into his car. I don't break or steal cars. That's not me.

I've tried that shit. In addition to me being this black homosexual man, I have to deal with this shit. You know nowadays everybody looks up everyone and wants to know who the fuck is on social media and shit.

How am I ever gonna find a job or find a partner because my name is being tarnished on this bulletin board?

I'm not changing my name. I was named after my twin brother and my mother. I'm not changing my name. I'm lied. My name is Brennen and will always be Brennen.

I don't know what to do.
    Your tarnishing your own name, pal. And trust us, we are all aware you've lied.

In addition when I was 16, this homophobic/racist teacher charged me for grand theft as he claimed I broke into his car. I didn't. His doors were unlocked and I was just messing with him. I'm assuming that shit is also on my record. Ugh.
    Not even going to acknowledge this, but honestly dude, it sounds like you need to find someone to talk to. A therapist or something. And I am in no way being an asshole when I say that. I think it would do you good.

You should also add an edit feature, it would work wonders. I don't have anxiety, but I forget to type shit. I didn't break into his car. I don't break or steal cars. That's not me.
    You can edit if you pay to be a premium member.

I blame all you assholes that kept repeating his name without caring about the consequences of your actions. Next time, just summon Beetlejuice, or Bloody Mary, or Biggie Smalls. They are all better options than this wacko.
    Last edited by Jumaki15; 08-26-2017 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Added more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Your tarnishing your own name, pal. And trust us, we are all aware you've lied.
    Yeah because you guys fucking started it. This whole thread is about my name being used as a fucking meme. If my name was kept to that thread that would have been fine.

The fact people are mentioning my name, and I'm not getting paid or getting free drinks off that shit, fuck you.

It's a dream of mine to go into music and comedy and doing hip hop dancing, or reality tv or something. I wanted to be an olympic gymnast growing up, but that sadly didn't work out.

Not even going to acknowledge this, but honestly dude, it sounds like you need to find someone to talk to. A therapist or something. And I am in no way being an asshole when I say that. I think it would do you good.
    No I don't need a therapist. I need a boyfriend. But because I'm black and gay not masculine. There I said it. I have a very womanly attitude about me. I don't want to talk to no fucking therapist they don't care.

You can edit if you pay to be a premium member.
    I was a premium member. People still kept neg repping me, so fuck that shit.

Me and my twin brother were signed to the Screen Actors Guild. We were. We were supposed to be celebrities and socialites it just never happened.

It's still a pipe dream of mine to be an R&B singer and hip hop dancer, comedian, writer. Go onto media and do movies. I want to write my own crime thriller romance stories like my paternal cousin does. She has sold books on amazon.

But those are just pipe dreams. I just want to be loved. Ugh. Because I don't know what career I want. All I like is music and entertainment. But it's hard for a gay black man to go onto that.

I don't know what to fucking do. I just want to start my life over and be a somebody other than a black and gay man or something. Ugh.

I'm trying really hard to accept myself being black and gay, but it hard.

Thread Information