Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying against me by users on this forum.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Brennen. I messed it up.

Brennen Tammons is the correct spelling for Brennen Tammons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Brennen. I messed it up.

Brennen Tammons is the correct spelling for Brennen Tammons.
    I hope THE INFAMOUZ DEEEEEEEEEEE comes back soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Dude. I'm seriously sad that no one messaged me on fb that he made a thread

Dearest Brennan Tammons,

Your info wasn't misinformed, it was literally to fuck around with an innocent missing person and his family. You claimed that not only did you live with him, he was also your lover, even though he had a wife and kid(s) before he went missing. YOU made a fake fb profile of "him" with his new name, and it was linked to YOUR fb profile with your actual name (should have used a fake name, man). I'm pretty sure that's the only way we have your real name. You fucked around with the detective who came in here to talk to you about it, YOU made it worse by lying and avoiding this man.

Also you claimed that you already changed your name with the courts. I stated IN the thread that there were no records of it. idk why someone would message you the same info... Yeah, you can do it where they'll seal the records and shit...but obviously you didn't do that, since you're still complaining that this is your real name and you didn't go through with it. Stop fucking lying, dude. This is all on you. It has nothing to do with you being black or gay, stop fucking making it look like it is. I seriously hope I'm one of these "harassers" that you can't name.

Seriously. Fuck you. Fuck off. No one cares whether you're black or gay. I would still hate you if you were white and straight. People are right stating that you're only here looking for attention. it's pretty fucking obvious. EVERY single time your name is said, you're here...this time took a little bit, but you still came. Honestly, you're a fucking legend here, you could have been cool about it and rode with it, but you're just being a fucking dick about it.
    Oh no you fucking didn't. All that ancient trivial bullshit which has nothing to do with anything.

The profile was clearly not him. It is a guy I'm an acquaintance of yes and still am a friend of.

Fuck it, I'm just wasting my point.

Show me where this happened, because I have my doubts (unless it was by an old troll that is no longer here).
    I'm too drained right now and I don't want to point fingers at anyone, they know who they are, and I'm just saying it has been happening.

[QUOTE=marshmallow;3743550]we aren't playing a game of childhood trauma poker dude.
    if we were, it would be a draw because I have the pleasure (hah) of having had my Mother try to kill me twice. but unfortunately, shit happens in life and it's only how we react to it and move on that makes life worth living. But pity party yourself all you want kiddo.

I'm bored and waiting for a call back from my dr so....
    1. none of us remembered you until you decided to broadcast yourself...again
    B. congrats on the gay black man thing. but to me, you're a poster the same as any other poster.
    3. no one is bullying you, but you know that.
    4. again, props on the gay black thing. you wear it well? to me (again) you are letters on my screen. I go by what you type, not what you look like, sleep with or kneel to when you pray.

I'm going to spell it out: you want attention, you're getting attention, why are you whining about what you deliberately fished for and caught? /QUOTE]

1.That's not true. My name was still being spread around like an inside joke, so that doesn't seem like "people forgot about me" in my mind. If anything, that says that I'm still a hot topic and interest point.
    B.Except the bullying I get.
    3.They are. Or else I wouldn't have made this thread.
    4.Well I don't feel that way. I feel there is some indirect bashing going on.

I don't want attention. I am bringing "attention" for you guys to remove my name from this site. I don't like it. This isn't making your discussion board look good with this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I thought it was just a made up name that people threw around. I would have had no idea that you were a real person if it wasn't for this post. Now I get to read the thread. You did a terrible job of trying to place yourself below the radar with this one.
    Yes I'm a real person, and you can imagine why I feel upset about it. If my name wasn't still brought up, as recent as a couple days ago, I wouldn't have to. It's also on the fact this site and all the threads which slander my name pull up in google search results, and to me I don't like that crap.

You made up a HUGE fucking lie. It wasn't "misinformed", it was intentional and you sent cops on a wild goose chase.

Fuck off Brennan Tammons.
    I didn't lie. I spoke to the detective, who spoke with my family, and I was misinformed. You don't know me or my life story.

People need to read the first 6 or so pages of that thread. Jolly is Old Fashioned who is Brennan Tammons. Brennan Tammons is a big fat liar and Brennan Tammons thinks it's funny to make to stories about missing people getting their families and the Police involved. Brennan Tammons got up the hopes of Trevor's family for shits and giggles and Brennan Tammons wasted the time of LE who could have been using their time following up on actual leads instead of the lies Brennan Tammons spewed all over the thread.

Brennan Tammons is an "A Grade" Asshole.
    It was a mistake, and that wasn't my intention. I already told you what actually happened and it was purely an honest mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Suck it up. You're only making it worse for yourself.

No one cares if your black or gay or both. Get a thicker skin if you want to be here.

Bull fucking shit. Now more than ever, this country (United States) and the world are homophobic and racist as fuck. Get the hell out of here with that bullshit. This is only proving my point. I know some of you are more traditional and it's fine. I just would like to be respected and for people to just tell me if they are being prejudiced against me. I have more respect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Oh no you fucking didn't.

Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

But seriously why make this thread? What are random MDS members going to do about it?

Say what you will about this site, but people are NOT racist and homophobic here.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Still lying. Just go away, Deshon.

I like how he's ignoring that we know his 'new' name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Bull fucking shit. Now more than ever, this country (United States) and the world are homophobic and racist as fuck. Get the hell out of here with that bullshit. This is only proving my point. I know some of you are more traditional and it's fine. I just would like to be respected and for people to just tell me if they are being prejudiced against me. I have more respect for that.
    No one here is racist or homophobic. No one is prejudiced against you, other than the fact you are a whiny bitch who, because you happen to be black and gay, makes it ok to make assumptions about people apparently. The only reason anyone is acting negative towards YOU is you're an idiot and playing the victim.

There sure are a lot of Brennen Tammons MDS results on Google. It would take me hours and hours to delete all of those. If only there were some reason that would prompt me to remove such Brennen Tammons results!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    No one here is racist or homophobic. No one is prejudiced against you, other than the fact you are a whiny bitch who, because you happen to be black and gay, makes it ok to make assumptions about people apparently. The only reason anyone is acting negative towards YOU is you're an idiot and playing the victim.
    No I'm not makign assumptions.

If you had any sliver of an idea how hard it is to be black and gay, you would cut me some slack and that's not even talking about the death of my mother at age 9,
    https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...GRid=103073748

and my twin brother a few years later than that which if you did fucking research on my fucking name. You would know.
    https://www.sysoon.com/deceased/berton-h-tammons-237

You don't know my fucking history and who I know, and what I've been through.

Why not just make another acct & just move on that way??

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Why not just make another acct & just move on that way??
    Sorry y'all for the double but I can't edit or I would have added this to my other post.
    I just saw that you're 26. I didn't realize that. You're gonna Have to learn to suck shit up. You gotta learn that now or you're gonna have a rough life. Ppl are always gonna say shit you don't like. The best way to deal with that is just say fuck it/them & move on asap! You keep dwelling on stuff and it's gonna make your life so much harder. Just brush this shit off & move on, Jolly. This goes back to 2010! 2010! That's far too long to hold on to Anything.

No I'm not makign assumptions.

If you had any sliver of an idea how hard it is to be black and gay, you would cut me some slack and that's not even talking about the death of my mother at age 9,
    https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...GRid=103073748

and my twin brother a few years later than that which if you did fucking research on my fucking name. You would know.
    https://www.sysoon.com/deceased/berton-h-tammons-237

You don't know my fucking history and who I know, and what I've been through.
    Do you think you're the only one in the world who's suffered heartache and trauma? Seriously. Get over yourself.

What is happening is a direct result of your own actions. It's called "Consequences". You'll encounter this many times in life and probably ever so often based on how you are acting about it. Instead of blaming everyone else, claiming others are homophobic and racist (THAT'S HILARIOUS TO CLAIM ON THIS SITE, OF ALL PLACES) and continuing to lie about what you've done and what is happening here, take responsibility for your actions.

Honestly. Keep pushing and we'll make your new name just as famous.

Watch out for that hurricane heading your way.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 08-25-2017 at 08:10 AM.

Who is this Tammons person and how come I've never heard of him? I'm gonna go read that thread. I work from home again now, so I have time.

Thank you so much, Brennen Tammons. Being new here, I hadn't seen the Trevor Angell thread yet but thanks to you it was bumped and I was thoroughly entertained for hours. Why do you keep saying that you made a mistake? You didn't make a mistake. You flat out lied about a missing person, Brennen Tammons. You claimed to be married to this person and said you had a conversation with him and he didn't want to contact his family. That's fucking disgusting. I get that people do shitty things when they are young but you're still doing shitty things at 26 by making excuses for your bad behavior, Brennan Tammons. And racist and homophobic? Here??? Please, definitely not this place, Brennen Tammons. No one here cares if you are black and gay. They just think you are acting like an asshole. And they would be correct, Brennen Tammons.
    Last edited by DaniNYC212; 08-25-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Are all special snowflakes gonna be allowed their own threads now, or is this an exception? I just wanna know for a future day when I'm feeling extra "snowflakey".

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I have no idea who this guy is, but clearly this thread was all about his narcissism and wanting attention. Dude, life is too short. If you are feeling bullied, stay away. Starting a thread like this is not going to get you anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Are all special snowflakes gonna be allowed their own threads now, or is this an exception? I just wanna know for a future day when I'm feeling extra "snowflakey".
    I fucking love you so much

Somebody said "special snowflake". Nobody unless they are a racist homophobic white person types that shit.

Yeah this site is racist and homphobic as fucked. This world is fucked. I hate being black and gay and alone with no support so fucking much. This site isn't helping with that. Nobody gives a fuck, and you wonder why people act crazy and shit.

I was gonna just let it go, but I'm sick and tired of this shit. I give up, I really do.

You came to a predominantly Liberal forum to claim that you're "persecuted" as a human being?

OMG YOU'RE TOO MUCH

You're being called out as a flat out liar. Not as anything more than that. PS Liars come in all shades, sexes, genders and colors.

You came to a predominantly Liberal forum to claim that you're "persecuted" as a human being?

OMG YOU'RE TOO MUCH

You're being called out as a flat out liar. Not as anything more than that. PS Liars come in all shades, sexes, genders and colors.
    Liberal my ass.

If you were liberal, you would have understood my side of the story.

If you were liberal you would have understood that being black and gay isn't easy in United States right now.

If you were liberal, you wouldn't be trying to defend the fact this board is liberal. It's not. It's predominately off the grid associated with people who share right tending opinions.

This message board is not liberal at all. I'm sorry.

Liberal my ass.

If you were liberal you would have understood that being black and gay isn't easy in United States right now.

If you were liberal, you wouldn't be trying to defend the fact this board is liberal. It's not. It's predominately off the grid associated with people who share right tending opinions.

It's not easy being a missing person in America and having some attention whore named Brennen Tammons lie about knowing you and where you are. The family had to deal with your bullshit. Welcome to the consequences of douchebaggery.

Liberal my ass.

Oh. Yeah. You have us TOTALLY pegged

None of us are Black or Gay or Trans or Jewish or NAME IT.

If you spent even an OUNCE of time here other than "Poor Me" attention seeking or flat out lying about missing persons disrupting LE and the lives of the people that love them, you'd understand how utterly stupid you sound right now.

Right, troll. Wrong forum, Son.

Deshon. Please. Let's talk about your new persona.

Thread Information