Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullying against me by users on this forum.

Bullying against me by users on this forum.

When I was in my late teens, I submitted a thread using a different username. (I forgot which email I used and the code to that name. Do not at all ask me how this happened. I don't know. It just happened.) I created a different username, and use this username now.

Long story short, the thread I submitted turned out to be incorrect and false information, which I apologized for publicizing and posting, and there are scientific facts that support what I posted was incorrect and I had no involvement with. I apologized for the misunderstanding on my part, and on all parts, and that is all that I can do.

At that point, in my perspective, any non sensible posts should have been deleted and removed.

Pretty much the opposite of that has happened. Not only is the false information I posted still active on that thread, but I then was given unwarranted bullying and harassment on my part from users on this message board. I am not going to name specific usernames or pinpoint anybody, but there were several people doing this.

I tried my damndest to just let it go and ignore it, but I just can't. Hence why I'm making this post. They have no idea of my family history and all the shit I've experienced in my 26 years of life. So it's very easy for someone to judge online and talk shit and bully, not knowing a single thing about that person. Which is why I tried and tried not to involve myself with it, but it's just difficult. It's very difficult.

So yes I did fight back as I'm sorry, I'm not that type of person to let shit lie. Based on the things I've experienced in my life. I'm sorry, I was left with no choice.

I was more angry at the fact when you type my legal name in google, that thread comes up, When I have nothing to do with that discussion at all.

I even said on that thread that I was going to change my legal name. I even got a private message from a user (whom I will not name) saying there is no record of me legally changing my name. When there are avenues for someone to change their name without it being public record. Smh. Now whether I actually changed my legal name is none of your business at all.

The point is, I don't appreciate the slanderous behavior. I really don't. I made a mistake and I apologized, and that's all I can do. If my apology isn't accepted or viewed as sincere, then I'm left with no choice but to retaliate a nasty attitude. I'm afraid.

It has gotten to the point to where my name is being spread around like a running gag or joke, and I don't appreciate that shit at all.

So I'm just asking for it all to stop. I'm asking for my name to be removed from that thread, and I'm asking that my name is refrained from being used as a joke method please. That's all that I'm asking for, and I hope that I'm understood.

Thanks for reminding me to go read the thread I never got around to.
    I see it hasn't been bumped since Oct 2016.

ETA: For anybody else that wants to read
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...rennan+tammons

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Thanks for reminding me to go read the thread I never got around to.
    I see it hasn't been bumped since Oct 2016.

ETA: For anybody else that wants to read
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...rennan+tammons
    Thank you for proving my point. I bet you feel mighty fucking proud of yourself don't you?

Wow, you gotta love it.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA !

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Thank you for proving my point. I bet you feel mighty fucking proud of yourself don't you?

Wow, you gotta love it.
    Prove what point? Dude, I didn't even know who you were. I never would've given it a second thought if you posted somewhere else like a normal person.

Nobody has bumped your thread in almost a year. I guess you wanted to remind people you're still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA !
    Yeah Bahaha, your face. Smh. Was that supposed to be a funny post or something? Because it wasn't.

Prove what point? Dude, I didn't even know who you were. I never would've given it a second thought if you posted somewhere else like a normal person.

Nobody has bumped your thread in almost a year. I guess you wanted to remind people you're still here?

Um, no bitch. People are still saying my fucking name universally. Notice I didn't even mention that fucking thread in my opening post, because I'm trying to stray away from that shit.

I'm seeing my name pop in millions of other threads. I can show fucking receipts if you like?

It's just the fucking principle.

Bullied, really?! I've said and done stupid things in this forum and the most I've had done was someone use the rock throwing emoji. I have to see that to believe it.
    Sorry you feel that way though.

Exactly. Right. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Bullied, really?! I've said and done stupid things in this forum and the most I've had done was someone use the rock throwing emoji. I have to see that to believe it.
    Sorry you feel that way though.
    Thank you. You're like the first person to understand this issue, and I thank you for that. I do.

I'm sorry that the admins and staff of this community don't feel the same way you do. I've asked for my name to stop being used around, and that's all I'm asking for.

the only reason I will now go read that thread is because you made an issue and brought it up which, w/ being the mother of 2 and grandmother of 1 on my resume, tells me you kinda sorta wanted everyone to see it.
    So you are:
    A. crying for attention, which you are getting, you must be drowning in your love squishies.
    B. still butt hurt and won't put aloe on your burn.
    C. feeling needy which is fine, we all wants some lovin at times,
    4. all of the other choices combined.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

You guys, didn't we say if you repeat his name enough, he will come? Look what you did!

And dude, that's the internet. You post shit, it doesn't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    the only reason I will now go read that thread is because you made an issue and brought it up which, w/ being the mother of 2 and grandmother of 1 on my resume, tells me you kinda sorta wanted everyone to see it.
    So you are:
    A. crying for attention, which you are getting, you must be drowning in your love squishies.
    B. still butt hurt and won't put aloe on your burn.
    C. feeling needy which is fine, we all wants some lovin at times,
    4. all of the other choices combined.
    Well did I give a direct hotlink to that thread in my opening post or in this fucking thread period? No I did not. Somebody else did. So I win in that category.

A. Well since you wont remove the fucking bullying of my name from the site, yes I will be an attention whore in act of rebellion showing that I'm not gonna take this shit.

B.Butt hurt? No I'm not butt hurt. I'm offended as fuck that I'm being racially and homophobically bullied by this fucking site as a gay black man.

C.I don't want love from homophobic and racist people on this site that bully me.

4.Yes I'm black and gay and you don't know what the hell I've been through in my youth as a gay black man and dealing with emotional issues based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You guys, didn't we say if you repeat his name enough, he will come? Look what you did!

And dude, that's the internet. You post shit, it doesn't go away.
    It should if it's meaningless misinformation, from a misinformed youth that is unrelated to a serious issue.

I'm being racially and homophobically bullied by this fucking site as a gay black man.
    Show me where this happened, because I have my doubts (unless it was by an old troll that is no longer here).

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Well did I give a direct hotlink to that thread in my opening post or in this fucking thread period? No I did not. Somebody else did. So I win in that category.

A. Well since you wont remove the fucking bullying of my name from the site, yes I will be an attention whore in act of rebellion showing that I'm not gonna take this shit.

B.Butt hurt? No I'm not butt hurt. I'm offended as fuck that I'm being racially and homophobically bullied by this fucking site as a gay black man.

C.I don't want love from homophobic and racist people on this site that bully me.

4.Yes I'm black and gay and you don't know what the hell I've been through in my youth as a gay black man and dealing with emotional issues based on that.

It should if it's meaningless misinformation, from a misinformed youth that is unrelated to a serious issue.

we aren't playing a game of childhood trauma poker dude.
    if we were, it would be a draw because I have the pleasure (hah) of having had my Mother try to kill me twice. but unfortunately, shit happens in life and it's only how we react to it and move on that makes life worth living. But pity party yourself all you want kiddo.

I'm bored and waiting for a call back from my dr so....
    1. none of us remembered you until you decided to broadcast yourself...again
    B. congrats on the gay black man thing. but to me, you're a poster the same as any other poster.
    3. no one is bullying you, but you know that.
    4. again, props on the gay black thing. you wear it well? to me (again) you are letters on my screen. I go by what you type, not what you look like, sleep with or kneel to when you pray.

I'm going to spell it out: you want attention, you're getting attention, why are you whining about what you deliberately fished for and caught?

if you were my kid, you'd get my 'cut the crap look' but since you are letters on my screen and nothing more... here's a puppy with the hiccups
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thank you. You're like the first person to understand this issue, and I thank you for that. I do.

I'm sorry that the admins and staff of this community don't feel the same way you do. I've asked for my name to stop being used around, and that's all I'm asking for.
    I get that, I honestly do, but you have to know if they haven't done it by now, they're not gonna. :(
    I get you were hurt by stuff said but you had to know making this thread would only renew interest in this.
    I've seen your name here and there and never would have associated you w that thread if you hadn't made this one.
    Please do take this add rude, it's def Not meant that way. But ppl aren't bothering you now about this, right?? If not, why not let it rest since it was so long ago?

I thought it was just a made up name that people threw around. I would have had no idea that you were a real person if it wasn't for this post. Now I get to read the thread. You did a terrible job of trying to place yourself below the radar with this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    You made up a HUGE fucking lie. It wasn't "misinformed", it was intentional and you sent cops on a wild goose chase.

Fuck off Brennan Tammons.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah Bahaha, your face. Smh. Was that supposed to be a funny post or something? Because it wasn't.

Um, no bitch. People are still saying my fucking name universally. Notice I didn't even mention that fucking thread in my opening post, because I'm trying to stray away from that shit.

I'm seeing my name pop in millions of other threads. I can show fucking receipts if you like?

It's just the fucking principle.
    I was laughing at Berm , you snuck in a ppst between. You are not funny ..at all, amusing , but in no way funny. Dont flatter yourself. 😉

...Brrndan

.....Brennan Tammons.

HAHAAHHAAHAHHAH YASSSS I FINALLY GET TO MEET 'THE' BRENNAN TAMMONS!

Also, have you ever used the Internet? The second you tell people to stop, it makes us more interested? You haven't learnt much in those 26 years, evidently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    People need to read the first 6 or so pages of that thread. Jolly is Old Fashioned who is Brennan Tammons. Brennan Tammons is a big fat liar and Brennan Tammons thinks it's funny to make to stories about missing people getting their families and the Police involved. Brennan Tammons got up the hopes of Trevor's family for shits and giggles and Brennan Tammons wasted the time of LE who could have been using their time following up on actual leads instead of the lies Brennan Tammons spewed all over the thread.

Brennan Tammons is an "A Grade" Asshole.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Suck it up. You're only making it worse for yourself.

No one cares if your black or gay or both. Get a thicker skin if you want to be here.

Dude. I'm seriously sad that no one messaged me on fb that he made a thread

Dearest Brennan Tammons,

Your info wasn't misinformed, it was literally to fuck around with an innocent missing person and his family. You claimed that not only did you live with him, he was also your lover, even though he had a wife and kid(s) before he went missing. YOU made a fake fb profile of "him" with his new name, and it was linked to YOUR fb profile with your actual name (should have used a fake name, man). I'm pretty sure that's the only way we have your real name. You fucked around with the detective who came in here to talk to you about it, YOU made it worse by lying and avoiding this man.

Also you claimed that you already changed your name with the courts. I stated IN the thread that there were no records of it. idk why someone would message you the same info... Yeah, you can do it where they'll seal the records and shit...but obviously you didn't do that, since you're still complaining that this is your real name and you didn't go through with it. Stop fucking lying, dude. This is all on you. It has nothing to do with you being black or gay, stop fucking making it look like it is. I seriously hope I'm one of these "harassers" that you can't name.

Seriously. Fuck you. Fuck off. No one cares whether you're black or gay. I would still hate you if you were white and straight. People are right stating that you're only here looking for attention. it's pretty fucking obvious. EVERY single time your name is said, you're here...this time took a little bit, but you still came. Honestly, you're a fucking legend here, you could have been cool about it and rode with it, but you're just being a fucking dick about it.
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Brennan Tammons - or Brennen Tammons? Or Tampons? Just want to make sure I address him properly.

Or is it Deshon?
    Last edited by daisylane; 08-24-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information