Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Savanna Lofantaine-Greywind (22) was murdered when she was 8-months pregnant and her baby survived

Savanna Lofantaine-Greywind (22) was murdered when she was 8-months pregnant and her baby survived

Totally side eyeing the neighbor. I assume it's a woman neighbor based on the dress fitting. I wonder if she could have done something to Savanna for the baby?

http://www.wday.com/news/4315530-fam...ooking-answers

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017..._baby_survived

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 03:28 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Very scary; I am immediately side-eyeing the neighbor.

Here is a FB missing page set up for her: https://www.facebook.com/groups/474555469577406/

Uh no, def doesn't sound good. She sounded really excited about having her baby. 😔

It's pretty sad when just being pregnant makes you a target for (potential) murder.

I don't know a lot about babies...if Savanna was 8 months along, and they say this baby is now two days old, is that far enough along for the baby to be ok long term? I obviously know they survive being born a lot earlier than that, but it's obvious this baby has received no hospital care after being born preterm. What's the outlook?

I am sad to say that I think Savanna is probably deceased. I hope the baby can survive and be healthy. This is just horrible!

ETA: Anyone a member on the FB page?
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-24-2017 at 04:39 PM.

FARGO, ND (Valley News Live) Fargo Police have arrested two people they believe are connected to the disappearance of Savanna Greywind.

In a statement, Fargo Police say "William Henry Hoehn and Brooke Lynn Crews were both arrested and charged with class A Felony Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping."

Around 2PM Thursday afternoon, Fargo Police received a tip leading investigators to Apartment #5 at 2825 9th St. N., where Brooke Lynn Crews and William Henry Hoehn resided. The two had previously been interviewed by investigators, and three searches of their apartment did not turn up anything of suspicion. It was the apartment Savanna was last seen at.

Investigators executing the search warrant Thursday afternoon discovered an infant in the apartment with Crews and Hoehn. The two were taken into custody for questioning and the infant was alive and taken to a hospital for a medical evaluation. A statement from the Fargo Police Departments says, "our investigation thus far indicates the probability that this is Savanna Greywind’s child."

Fargo Police say that subsequent information and evidence that was obtained lead them to arrest Crews and Hoehn, and charge both with class A Felony Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...441705933.html

This asshole William Hoehn was arrested back in 2012 for fracturing his child's skull.
    http://www.wdaz.com/news/crime/26512...es-plea-guilty
    So I'm sure hurting Savannah would have been no problem. Why would they want her baby though?! Fuckers might of wanted to sell the poor thing.
    Someone SS a FB post where these 2 supposedly paid Savannah $20 to model in a dress for them. Hmm, that just sounds too sketchy for her to do though.

This is four hours away from me. I was reading the very first Facebook missing post when she first went missing. I think her sister or boyfriend's sister, had mentioned she suspected the neighbor immediately. They tried desperately to get the police involved. Apparently the lady had tried to lure Savanna up to her apartment several times in the past. The Fargo police then put out a statement yesterday (after discovering the infant) that was SUPER self serving, i.e. covering their asses, about how many times they searched this apartment.

This doesn't feel like it's going to end well at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    This asshole William Hoehn was arrested back in 2012 for fracturing his child's skull.
    http://www.wdaz.com/news/crime/26512...es-plea-guilty
    So I'm sure hurting Savannah would have been no problem. Why would they want her baby though?! Fuckers might of wanted to sell the poor thing.
    Someone SS a FB post where these 2 supposedly paid Savannah $20 to model in a dress for them. Hmm, that just sounds too sketchy for her to do though.
    The first missing Facebook post stated she went upstairs to help her with a dress she was hemming. And other rumors swirling stated Crews told others she was pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by BugBug View Post
    The first missing Facebook post stated she went upstairs to help her with a dress she was hemming. And other rumors swirling stated Crews told others she was pregnant.
    Ahh, okay. I didn't see that. Makes more sense though. I really wanna know what they were gonna do w the baby. But very glad they found it okay.
    This is why I worry so much about my daughter leaving the house.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is all kinds of fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm just reeling from this and ill.

My daughter just had a baby. Five weeks ago. I cannot even begin to imagine the horror of being pregnant and attacked like this girl likely was.

I'm just sick.

Backing out of this thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

http://www.inforum.com/news/4317725-...ild-abuse-2012

Court records say the case involved a domestic incident at Hoehn’s apartment on May 5, 2016.

Hoehn's girlfriend at the time told police that an argument started as they were sorting laundry and Hoehn slapped her with a shirt.

She said he then threw her on the bed and tried to tie her up.

When she ran to the bathroom to get away, she said Hoehn "slammed her down" into the bathtub and said he was going to drown her.

Hoehn told police he was trying to put the shower on her and "it might have been excessive to put her into the bathtub," court records said.

The two had been dating and living together for two years at the time, according to court records.

The word “bathtub” in that case stands out because of a comment made by a man who lives in Hoehn’s north Fargo apartment building, where police Thursday discovered a newborn in Hoehn’s unit.

Christipher Miranda, who lives below Hoehn, said he heard noises in the bathroom above his apartment Saturday afternoon, around the time the missing woman, Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, disappeared after reportedly going to Hoehn’s apartment to model a dress.

Miranda said he heard banging sounds in the bathtub in the apartment above him about 1:30 p.m. or 2 p.m. and that the sounds lasted for 15 to 20 minutes. He said he could then hear the shower running.

Hoehn was convicted in November in Cass County District Court on the domestic abuse charge, and he was given two days in jail and ordered to pay $400 in fees.
    Three months for abusing his child. Two days for trying to kill his girlfriend. Fargo is fucked up.

Here's an interview with Savanna's boyfriend.

So sad. They were going to be moving into a new apt. Sept 1.
    http://bismarcktribune.com/news/stat...84d98adb7.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/news/4317725-...ild-abuse-2012

Three months for abusing his child. Two days for trying to kill his girlfriend. Fargo is fucked up.
    That's why people end up in wood-chippers.

It's obvious that these folks aren't master minds considering they were stupid enough to lure her directly to the apartment and then caught in that same apartment with the baby. Only a couple of floors up from her residence. How is it that they've managed to not find this poor woman yet? Is it possible that she could be alive and being kept somewhere?

The body of a 22-year-old pregnant North Dakota woman last seen about a week ago has been found, according to the CBS affiliate in Fargo.

Fargo Police have confirmed late Sunday that Savanna Grewind's remains were found near Moorhead, MN in the Red River.

The quest to find her had intensified since police found a newborn baby, believed to be hers, and arrested two suspects for kidnapping.

This is a developing story.
    http://www.keloland.com/news/article..._KELOLAND_News

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    The body of a 22-year-old pregnant North Dakota woman last seen about a week ago has been found, according to the CBS affiliate in Fargo.

Fargo Police have confirmed late Sunday that Savanna Grewind's remains were found near Moorhead, MN in the Red River.

The quest to find her had intensified since police found a newborn baby, believed to be hers, and arrested two suspects for kidnapping.

Wow, I was hoping they would find her safe. RIP Savannah

Such sad news to hear the outcome here... And seriously it is pretty unusual for the man to have (potentially?) participated in committing a nightmare like this, too.

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    Such sad news to hear the outcome here... And seriously it is pretty unusual for the man to have (potentially?) participated in committing a nightmare like this, too.
    Yeah that's really strange..wonder what his motivation was

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post

I was secretly hoping she was still alive. So sad.

Wow, so was I. That's awful bc you know they probably cut that baby out of her. I hope she felt no pain but I know she did. Esp wondering what the were gonna do to her baby.
    Rotten fuckers!!

Fargo Police confirm that the body of Savanna Greywind, a missing pregnant woman, has been found in the Red River, near Harwood.

In a news conference Sunday night Fargo Police Chief David Todd says the body was discovered by kayakers about 5:45 Sunday. It was wrapped in plastic and hung up on a log.

Water rescue crews were able to get the body out of the water about 8:00 Sunday night and it was identified as Greywind.

The body has been sent to Ramsey County in Minnesota for an autopsy.

Police and search crews were already in the area where Greywind's body was found looking through a nearby farmstead.

Chief Todd says suspicious items were found at the farmstead leading them to believe it may be a crime scene. Investigators will be back at the farmstead Monday morning.

Police have been searching for days for 22-year-old Savanna Greywind. She disappeared August 19th.

Greywind was 8 months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. Since then, a newborn baby was found in the apartment building where she was last seen.

So far, two people, Brooke Lynn Crews and William Henry Hoehn, have been arrested, charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping.

Fargo Police say they plan to hold a news conference sometime Monday to update the case. Valley News Live will bring it to you live when it happens.
    http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...441945803.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Gawd ~ news of her found dead makes me cry. Bless her.

Super heartbreaking news. I was so hoping, but I think we knew all along, especially after them finding the new born, the outcome would not be good.

These people were awfully brazen. This apartment building was more like a fourplex. The sound has to carry in this place.

Thread Information