Thread: 2 unidentified persons stabbed to death by Tiffanie Pierce (23) and Augustus Standing-Rock (26)

2 unidentified persons stabbed to death by Tiffanie Pierce (23) and Augustus Standing-Rock (26)

Names of victims not released yet, so I am going to put this in the additional info needed section for now.

http://www.krtv.com/story/36181727/m...grisly-details

On Thursday, 23-year-old Tiffanie Pierce and 26-year-old Augustus Standing Rock were taken into custody.

The victim's identities have not yet been released.

Prosecutors say in court documents that on August 17th, a confidential informant reported that a friend of his who was roommates with Pierce came to his home in the middle of the night because she told him that she and Standing-Rock had "stabbed someone."

The roommate said he was at first awakened by a woman screaming. He went into the kitchen and saw blood, and reported that the couple had been in the bathroom washing blood off themselves before Pierce told him what happened. Pierce told him that there was a dead woman's body in the basement.

After learning this the roommate left the house.

Tiffanie Pierce, 23, and Augustus Standing Rock, 26 Pierce came to the roommate's work later telling him that her and Standing Rock brought a couple of people over, took them into the basement, and attacked one. When the other tried to get away they stabbed that person also, killing them both.

Officers found Pierce and Standing Rock at the home. Standing Rock had a bloody cloth around his hand and was at first holding a gun, before complying with police. The two were taken into custody without incident.

Police found the handgun in the home, along with two bodies in the basement - one male and one female.

The initial investigation indicates that the two victims died from stab wounds.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/hom...7774794df.html

Tiffanie Pierce, 23, and 26-year-old Augustus Standingrock have been in custody since being booked into jail early Friday morning.

On Thursday, Pierce's roommate came to police saying he woke up to the sound of screaming and found Pierce and her boyfriend Standingrock taking a shower to wash blood off themselves.

According to court documents, Pierce allegedly told the roommate Standingrock had brought two people home, attacked one, and that she attacked the other when they tried to get away. She said the bodies were in the basement.

Police searched the home that afternoon and found human remains in the basement. Standingrock and Pierce were inside and were arrested. Investigators have not yet been able to identify the victims, although court documents indicate they are of a man and a woman.

During the search of the home, police found the bodies in plastic tubs filled with chemicals, and found knives and an ax covered in blood and human tissue in the home.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news...n-11947446.php

Pierce and Standingrock face charges of deliberate homicide and accountability for deliberate homicide. The victims' names haven't been released.

Pierce, who is 23, is also a suspect in a home invasion and stabbing in late July.
    http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/art...e-11948215.php

Bail was set at $2 million for two western Montana residents who are charged in the stabbing deaths of two people whose bodies were found in plastic tubs of chemicals in the basement of a Missoula residence.

Tiffanie Pierce and Augustus Standingrock were arrested last week and made their initial appearances in Justice Court on Monday. Both are charged with deliberate homicide and accountability to deliberate homicide for the deaths of a man and a woman on Aug. 17. They did not enter pleas.
    This couple sounds delightful.
    (and she looks constipated in her mugshot. )

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is a post from the cousin of one of the victims:

It is with a broken heart I announce as Marilyn's family member they are BOTH VICTIMS of brutal homicide carried out by 23-year-old Tiffanie Pierce and 26-year-old Augustus Standing-Rock. They are not missing they are confirmed dead
    Marilyn Pickett (15): https://www.facebook.com/marilyn.pic...friends.search

Jackson Wiles (24): https://www.facebook.com/jackson.wiles.1
    Attached Images Attached Images

https://www.facebook.com/OurMissingH...type=3&theater

Montana couple 'stabbed two people to death and then left the bodies to dissolve in plastic tubs of chemicals'

'There's no combination of [release conditions] that would ensure that members of our community would be safe,' Missoula County Attorney Kirsten Pabst told Justice of the Peace Marie Andersen on Monday.

Pierce and Standingrock tried to destroy the bodies of the victims by putting them in tubs with chemicals that prosecutors say were purchased by Pierce, prosecutors said.

Police discovered the bodies while executing a search warrant at 6pm on Thursday at a home in the 1900 block of Strand Avenue.

Pierce reportedly told her roommate that Standingrock brought a couple of people over and that he took them to the basement and attacked one.

Pierce attacked the other person, who had tried to get away, the roommate told investigators.

The initial investigation found both victims died of stab wounds.

Pierce also is being investigated in a home invasion and stabbing that happened on July 23, according to a search warrant application filed by Missoula police.

The victim in that case survived and told investigators that a woman, later identified as Pierce, broke into her home in the 1300 block of Montana Street and proceeded to repeatedly stab her in the neck, face and stomach as she slept. She then asked her several times, 'Where's the money, where's the drugs?'

Court records cited by NewsTalk KGVO indicate that Standingrock has been in trouble with the law in the past, including five years ago when he was arrested for beating a man with a crowbar and trying to stab him.

Then in 2015, he was accused of kicking and punching police officers who were trying to take him into custody for violating the conditions of his parole.

Omg looking at her pics from 2011, she was too cute and only a baby (was still a baby) She made cue cards talking about how she went through stuff no 9 yr old should go through. And now she went through something no 15 yr old should. So sad for them both.
    What made them lure them there??

They still won't disclose who the victims are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I thought they were both names in Bewitchings post. No ??

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    I thought they were both names in Bewitchings post. No ??
    Totally missed her post. Didn't see them in the title and only read RBW's latest. Oops.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Totally missed her post. Didn't see them in the title and only read RBW's latest. Oops.
    Yeah, I am not sure they knew who the victims were in the earliest news stories, so that's why they were identified. They only identified them in the last couple of days. The only thing that keeps me from thinking that these people may be serial killers, is the fact that they don't seem too good at what they did (the planning and execution of the crime), and got caught so quickly. I definitely think they had the desire and the mindset to be serial killers though.

The fuck is going on with Tiffanie's teeth in her mugshot?

She's going to look like a sheephead fish in a few years.

I have not heard anything about the relationship between Marylin and Jackson does any one know? He is too old for her. Icky!

Quote Originally Posted by terps1990 View Post
    I have not heard anything about the relationship between Marylin and Jackson does any one know? He is too old for her. Icky!

They're being very quiet about their deaths. Many news sources still have not named them as the homicide victims. I would like to know more about the relationship between them and the killers, or if it was just a random thing.

I think the ID of the victims is unofficial at this point. The bodies must have been in a pretty bad state. (this article was from 8/31)

http://www.krtv.com/story/36266540/c...murder-victims

Coroner using dental records and DNA to identify two Missoula murder victims

The identities of two people found dead at a residence on Strand Avenue last month will not be released to the public until testing of dental records and DNA are completed.

Tiffanie Pierce, 23 years old, and Augustus Standing Rock, 26, were arrested earlier this month and have been charged with deliberate homicide in connection with the deaths of the two victims.

The bodies were found dismembered in plastic tubs filled with chemicals by investigators, after an informant came to police with information about the incident.

The two victims have not been identified by the coroner yet, as the condition the bodies were in too rough of a condition to be easily identified.

They are using dental records and DNA tests to conclude their report, which could still take several weeks.

This couple is just delightful.

http://www.ktvq.com/story/36633200/m...ile-in-custody

Both suspects charged with the double murder that occurred this summer on Strand Avenue in Missoula are now accused of threats and violence toward other inmates and detention center staff, according to court documents.

In separate motions filed with Missoula County District Court by prosecutors, both Tiffanie Pierce and Augustus Standingrock are said to be too dangerous to spend time using the Missoula County Detention Center's law library.

Prosecutors moved to revoke Standingrock's access and deny a motion to allow Pierce use of the library due to a litany of incidents that have occurred while the defendants have been in custody.

Standingrock has been discovered multiple times with an illicit item in his possession to be used as a weapon, including one incident where he spent two hours refusing to lock down that resulted in a special detention response team being called in.

Tiffanie Pierce has graphically threatened other inmates and detention staff and resisted restraint while in custody, court documents say.

Prosecutors have also expressed concerns about Pierce and Standingrock appearing in court in person, saying that they present a security threat to transport officers.

Some more details about the murders:
    http://missoulian.com/news/local/new...9250af3e6.html
    New Records Detail Dismembered Bodies Found at Missoula Murder Scene

http://flatheadbeacon.com/2018/01/08...cide-suspects/

New Charges Filed Against Montana Homicide Suspects

Tiffanie Pierce and Augustus Standingrock were charged with two counts of deliberate homicide after the bodies of 15-year-old Marilyn Pickett and 24-year-old Jackson Wiles were found in multiple tubs filled with chemicals in the basement of Pierce’s home in Missoula.

They have pleaded not guilty and remain in the county jail.

The Missoulian reports that last week, prosecutors filed new felony charges against Pierce for attempted deliberate homicide and assault with a weapon in connection with a separate incident.

Standingrock faces a new witness tampering felony charge after authorities say he placed a call from the Missoula County jail to a potential witness.

http://www.kpax.com/story/37404082/j...library-access

Judge: Jail staff can restrict Missoula murder suspects law library access

This order applies to Tiffanie Pierce, 23, and Augustus Standingrock, 26, whose use of the law library was debated by attorneys this fall while the pair has been in custody for the murder and dismemberment of two people last summer.

Judge James Wheelis writes that because they have both been represented by counsel throughout their legal proceedings they have had adequate legal assistance.

He says in light of Pierce’s and Standingrocks’ behavior while in custody -- that has caused concern for the safety of staff at the jail and other inmates -- detention center staff have acted reasonably in restricting their access to the law library.

During a Monday hearing, Pierce pleaded not guilty to attempted deliberate homicide and assault with a weapon stemming from charges from another incident this summer on Montana Street, according to court documents.

http://missoulian.com/news/crime/pai...f6e490c9a.html

Pair accused of Missoula double murder may try getting married in jail

The two people accused in a pair of Missoula murders may be taking steps to get married while in jail, according to court records. An application for a search warrant reviewed by the Missoulian said that at Augustus Standingrock's request, he and Tiffanie Pierce have been sent marriage applications

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://missoulian.com/news/crime/pai...f6e490c9a.html

Pair accused of Missoula double murder may try getting married in jail
    FUCK that!
    Oh well, back to gum.

FUCK that!
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3859155

As police continue to investigate the case, a search warrant obtained by the outlet shows that the couple were both sent marriage application materials at their request.

The documents reportedly show that in November, Standingrock sent a letter to his mother thanking her for sending him the marriage paperwork.

"Did you send them to her as well? I hope you're ready to accept Tiffanie into the family," according to documents obtained by the Missoulian.

Despite their desire to get hitched, there could be some difficulties with carrying out the request. A judge has already barred the defendants from having any contact with each other.

Chief Detention Officer Reese Richter said in his more than two decades at the jail, he doesn't know of any case where two inmates married each other while in custody.

"To be perfectly honest, I just don't know what we would do about that because I've never had to deal with it," he told the outlet.

While policy does allow a marriage ceremony in the visiting room at the jail, officials with the Montana Department of Corrections say the inmates would each need a staff sponsor, which has never happened before.

Along with the marital request, the defendants have also allegedly asked their families for copies of the lyrics to a song called "Meat Cleaver" by Brotha Lynch Hung, which highlights dismembering a woman.

A music video for the song shows an African-American woman in a basement with tarps, tubs and references to dismemberment.

FFS. That's so gross.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    They are just having a grand ole time in jail. Idiots.

Still no marriage I guess.

https://missoulian.com/news/crime/mi...bad25781f.html

A Missoula woman charged in the killing and dismemberment of two people whose bodies were found mutilated in her basement, and also is accused in a break-in and stabbing in a different home, will have separate trials in those cases.

Tiffanie Pierce and Augustus Standingrock each face two counts of deliberate homicide after the bodies of 15-year-old Marilyn Pickett and 24-year-old Jackson Wiles were found in tubs filled with chemicals at Pierce’s home in August.

In January, prosecutors also charged Pierce with felonies for attempted homicide and assault with a weapon, stemming from a separate July incident.
    http://newstalkkgvo.com/pierce-and-s...earing-friday/

Pabst said Pierce is scheduled to be tried in September, while Standingrock’s trial is set for November.

Both suspects are in the Missoula County Jail on $2 million bond.

https://missoulian.com/news/crime/mi...a6766de3a.html

Ever since Augustus Standingrock and Tiffanie Pierce were charged with murder last year after two bodies were found dismembered and partially dissolved in chemicals in the basement of Pierce’s home, the open question has been why.

In court filings earlier this month, prosecutors revealed what they think motivated Standingrock, saying he believed one of the victims, Jackson Wiles, had abused a young girl close to Standingrock.

In the motion, prosecutors ask a judge to allow them to reference a prior violent conviction for Standingrock when he goes to trial for the deaths of Wiles, 24, and Marilyn Pickett, 15. That trial currently is set for November.

Thread Information