Thread: IT the game, check it out

IT the game, check it out

Pop the balloons to earn points!

The marketing for Andy Muschietti?s IT just keeps getting better and better, as a fun 8-bit game has just been added to the movie?s official website. It?s called IT: Enter The Sewer, and it?s set deep within the bowels of Pennywise?s domain.

The simple game makes you the pilot of Georgie?s paper boat, which you float down the sewer. The object is to pop Pennywise?s red balloons when they appear in front of you, while also avoiding obstacles like a shoe, a missing persons poster, and of course, the killer clown himself.

Start playing over on the official IT website!

In the new adaptation?

A group of young kids face their biggest fears when they seek answers to the disappearance of children in their hometown of Derry, Maine. They square off against an evil clown named Pennywise, whose history of murder and violence dates back for centuries.

The kids in peril, the Losers? Club, include Sophia Lillis, Jaeden Lieberher, Finn Wolfhard, Jack Dylan Grazer, Wyatt Oleff, Chosen Jacobs and Jeremy Ray Taylor. Javier Botet will play The Leper, and Nicholas Hamilton plays Henry Bowers. The cast also includes Owen Teague, who plays bully Patrick Hocksetter. Bill Skarsgard is our new Pennywise.

The film will be in theaters September 8, 2017.

http://game.itthemovie.com/
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I can't wait to see this movie. I always hate when they do remakes of great movies like this but the trailer actually looks good.

"Great" movie is so subjective. I watched the original in the last year or two and walked away pissed off at how stupid and crappy it was compared to how I remembered it. Hopefully this one will be much improved.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    "Great" movie is so subjective. I watched the original in the last year or two and walked away pissed off at how stupid and crappy it was compared to how I remembered it. Hopefully this one will be much improved.

Yeah I don't love it. I just can't get past what's-his-name ...he'll always be Jonh-boy Walton to me (showing my age here) ... and his tiny ponytail. Can't. Stand. The ponytail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

John-boy, not Jonh-boy.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Yeah I don't love it. I just can't get past what's-his-name ...he'll always be Jonh-boy Walton to me (showing my age here) ... and his tiny ponytail. Can't. Stand. The ponytail.
    Do you dig his sexy mole? I wish I had one.
    Last edited by puke; 08-21-2017 at 04:21 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Do you dig his sexy mole? I wish I had one.

Lol. It is quite the mole.

And, now that I think about it ... with the feathered bangs and the ponytail, what we're really looking at is a mullet. A mullet-tail.

Thread Information