Thread: Heather Mounce (Davison) - missing since 12 August 2017

Heather Mounce (Davison) - missing since 12 August 2017

https://www.facebook.com/hmounce2

Police are looking for a missing 37-year-old Dallas woman.

According to Dallas police, Heather Mounce (Davison) was last seen at about 8:30 a.m. Saturday. Her last communication from her phone to a family member was about 2 p.m. that day.

Mounce's vehicle, a red 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt with Oregon plates 724EFB, was found parked next to Highway 101 north of Florence, near Cox Rock.

Police say evidence gathered so far suggests she was not abducted and did travel to her car's location of her own free will.

Local authorities searched the area where Mounce's vehicle was found but did not locate her.

Mounce is 5'7" tall and weighs about 170 pounds. She has straight black hair and brown eyes.

Anyone who sees a person matching her description is asked to contact their local police department. Officers say Mounce is not wanted for a crime and is not believed to be dangerous in any way, but police would like to verify that she is OK.

Anyone who had any contact with her after 8:30 a.m. on Saturday is asked to contact Sgt. Josh Calef of the Dallas Police Department at 503-831-3516.

http://www.kptv.com/story/36126668/d...year-old-woman

https://www.facebook.com/Help-Us-Fin...5109633032568/

We are asking if you see a Go fund me page PLEASE do not donate to it. At this time we are not needing any financial help from anyone. We are only focused on finding Heather. We have plenty of family and friends who are more than happy to help in these ways. If we are needing this we will post it on this page, so everyone will know it is an actual need.
    Last edited by Olivia; 08-15-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Amie Pool tried to hold back her emotions as she recounted everything she knows about her cousin, Heather Anderson Mounce Davison's disappearance.

"She's my cousin; we grew up together," Pool said. "She's more like my sister."

Heather grew up in Rupert, Idaho, before relocating to Oregon.

"She got a good job opportunity a few years back and took it and she loved it there," Pool said.

According to local police, Davison was last seen at her home in Dallas, Oregon, on Saturday morning.

"They did find the car she was driving. They found her phone about 400 feet from the car," Pool said.

Formally Heather Mounce, Davison is 37-years-old.

She's 5-foot, 3-inches tall, has short dark hair, brown eyes and weighs about 140 pounds.

She's also a mother to two high school-aged children.

"We know she wouldn't have ever left her kids," Pool said.

According to family, Heather got remarried last Saturday to Denton Davison and had only been back from her honeymoon a day when she disappeared.

"As of right now there's really no leads," Pool said. "Nothing to go on.

Heather's parents and younger sister have returned to Oregon to help in the search.

"They went for the wedding, they came home, and then had to turn around and go back," Pool said.

The family is now asking everyone to get the word out by sharing Heather's photos on social media.

"Just get the word out," Pool said.

If you see anything you're urged to contact the Florence Police Department at 541-997-3515, or the Dallas Oregon Police Department at 503-623-2338.

"We just need her home, we need her home with her kids," Pool said. "They need her."

http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/Fam...440446103.html

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The first article says she's 5'7" and 170lbs. Second article claims she's 5'3" and 140lbs. That's a pretty big difference between the two descriptions. Which is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The first article says she's 5'7" and 170lbs. Second article claims she's 5'3" and 140lbs. That's a pretty big difference between the two descriptions. Which is it?
    I read in comments on the articles that the smaller figures are right. Apparently she is short and about 140lbs.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I wonder who was the last person to see her. Where was her husband?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Ohhh, I hope it isn't anything to do with her new husband. No indication that it does, but man...that's an awful shitty coincidence. I'd be batshit fucking crazy if that had happened to my wife.

I hope she's found, alive, and soon.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Ohhh, I hope it isn't anything to do with her new husband. No indication that it does, but man...that's an awful shitty coincidence. I'd be batshit fucking crazy if that had happened to my wife.

I hope she's found, alive, and soon.
    New/old husband. They divorced and remarried. He knew what he was getting into lol.

Wow, just saw on fb that she has been found alive.

That is good news!

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Some more details:

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/loc...-says.html.csp

Missing Dallas mom found alive, rescued from cliff

The Dallas newlywed reported missing over the weekend when her car was found abandoned on the side of the highway in Florence, has been found alive.

Heather Mounce Davison, who was last seen Saturday — one day after returning home from her honeymoon in Mexico — was airlifted off of a cliff above the Pacific Ocean around 2 p.m. Wednesday by the U.S. Coast Guard, according to Dallas Police Lt. Jerry Mott. A family member was the first to find Davison after an extensive search for her, Mott said, and alerted police.

Authorities had already arranged for the Coast Guard helicopter to do an aerial search Wednesday afternoon so the helicopter was in the area and available quickly, Mott said.

Facebook user Jared Smith posted two photos of what appeared to be Davison’s dramatic rescue on Facebook. He could not be reached for comment.

Mott declined to discuss how or why the mother of two was on the cliff. He also declined to specify if she was injured but said, “someone who spends four days on an Oregon coastal rock face is not going to come off completely unscathed.”

One of Smith’s photos showed an ambulance and gurney waiting at the top of the cliff on Highway 101, at what appeared to be the same pullout where Davison’s car was found abandoned Saturday.

Wow. I wonder if she tried to jump and survived?

Bizarre
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Wow. I wonder if she tried to jump and survived?
    I wonder if she stood there for days trying to get up the courage. Or maybe she was having an affair, and all of this was to draw attention away from the fact that she went and spent time with her lover right after getting remarried.

Or maybe I've drunk too much wine.

http://kval.com/news/local/woman-mis...egon-sea-cliff

I can't get them to embed, but there are pics and video here of the cliff area, and her rescue.

They battled high winds to approach the sea cliff and lower a rescue swimmer to her location.

"And he tries to put a rescue device around her waist to secure her, to pull her up to the helicopter," Lt Chad Purdue from Coast Guard Sector North Bend said. "She lunged for a moment, and he embraced her and got the rescue device put on her."

This was one of the rescue swimmer's first missions, Purdue said.

The helicopter took Mounce to an ambulance crew waiting on Highway 101. She was taken to Peace Harbor Hospital in Florence, where she was listed in good condition.

Purdue said the Coast Guard helicopter had searched for Mounce last Saturday and Sunday.

Police in Mounce's hometown of Dallas said the investigation so far suggested she traveled to the coast of her own free will. Additional information has not yet been confirmed.

She was down by the sea lion caves. I wonder if she was trying to hike to get a better look and slipped.

I just dismissed this as a bad accident or failed suicide attempt, but I ran across a story today that makes me wonder about this case.

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/loc...cliff.html.csp

According to the comments on this story, it was the husband that found her, this place had been searched already, and she got caught embezzling at her place of work.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I just dismissed this as a bad accident or failed suicide attempt, but I ran across a story today that makes me wonder about this case.

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/loc...cliff.html.csp

According to the comments on this story, it was the husband that found her, this place had been searched already, and she got caught embezzling at her place of work.

Things that make you go hmmmm.
    Sketch AF
    Oh well, back to gum.

Wow. And the article mentions they are divorced again.

They finally took her in to custody before her trial.

http://www.polkio.com/news/2018/sep/...taken-custody/

Polk County Circuit Judge Monte Campbell placed Heather Mounce into custody at the Polk County Jail on $200,000 bail on Tuesday morning.

Mounce, the former Dallas woman accused of multiple counts of identity theft and criminal mistreatment, pleaded not guilty to the 98 felony charges against her. Her attorney Jeff Jones, of Salem, resigned following Tuesday’s court date.

“The issue is that we know that Ms. Mounce qualifies for court-appointed attorney, and I will deal with the issue of release and then have the court appoint her an attorney,” Jones said.

Prosecutor Sarah Lundstedt and Mounce’s alleged victims argued that she is a flight risk and danger to the community if left to her own recognizance.

Lundstedt reference Mounce’s disappearance in what she said Mounce represented as a suicide attempt in August 2017. She was rescued after four days by the U.S. Coast Guard, who used a helicopter to pluck her off a cliff near Florence.

“When this kind of unraveled for her, she left and made concerning statements and ultimately cost the taxpayers of Oregon a lot of money to locate her,” Lundstedt said. “When the pressure is on, she is going to flee.”

One of Mounce’s alleged victims, OpenRoad Transportation owners Liz and Mark Weisensee, had Lundstedt re-read a statement they provided for Mounce’s original court appearance on Aug. 14.

“We stand by that statement,” Mark Weisensee said on Tuesday.

Jones said that she has no criminal history or previous arrests and had been making progress with a mental health counselor Chelsea Scott, who provided a statement to the court. He said that she suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder and depressive disorder from abuse in her first marriage.

“We are not here about punishment; we are here about release criteria,” Jones said. “She just meets that.”

After receiving a copy of the letter from Scott Lundstedt asked Mark Weisensee a question: “Did this person make comments to you when we were in court the last time at Ms. Mounce’s arraignment?”

Weisensee said in court that Scott was present at Mounce’s Aug. 14 hearing and called him and other alleged victims “a bunch of losers,” and asked that Scott not be considered credible.

“This person (Mounce) is dangerous to everybody, and I will stand by that,” Weisensee said.

https://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...ft/2224701001/

A Polk County woman rescued from oceanside cliff in 2017 and later arrested on 98 theft, fraud and criminal mistreatment charges was sentenced to six years and three months in prison Thursday.

Heather Mounce, 39, formerly of Dallas, shook and cried during her sentencing hearing. Mounce, her family and her defense attorney Timothy Park recounted a history of domestic violence and mental illness that led her to steal more than $40,000 from her former employers.

"She is not the person people perceive her to be," said Mounce's daughter during the hearing. "She feels every ounce of pain and hate that people have towards her."

Park argued for a sentence of probation with no prison time.

Her decades of mental and physical abuse at the hands of an ex-partner and her mental health struggles contributed directly to her criminal acts, he said.

If that's indeed the case, that she did this to escape him then I feel bad for her. However I get the feeling that it's being used as an excuse.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Thread Information