Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Multiple deaths after KKK/Neo-Nazis clash with protesters in Charlottesville, VA

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrix View Post
    "2 hour special"...lol. There's your first problem right there. You missed a whooooole lot.
    Sorry, didn't realize you were there. How was your Nazi family?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Sorry, didn't realize you were there. How was your Nazi family?
    Well, since I don't know any Nazi's I can't really comment. But, back to the topic...the clip where the 4 black guys crush the other black guy up against a fence with huge steel dumpster, leaving him for dead. Or when the black woman stood in the white cops face and punched him in the face not once but twice, before getting straight up knocked out by a black cop that was behind her. Oh, and the black guys that climbed up on the side of the Fed Ex semi truck, pointing guns at the white driver to get out. As per orders, he gunned it out of their and one of the dumbass thugs got ran over and crushed to death by the truck. Yep, seen them all on video.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrix View Post
    Well, since I don't know any Nazi's I can't really comment. But, back to the topic...the clip where the 4 black guys crush the other black guy up against a fence with huge steel dumpster, leaving him for dead. Or when the black woman stood in the white cops face and punched him in the face not once but twice, before getting straight up knocked out by a black cop that was behind her. Oh, and the black guys that climbed up on the side of the Fed Ex semi truck, pointing guns at the white driver to get out. As per orders, he gunned it out of their and one of the dumbass thugs got ran over and crushed to death by the truck. Yep, seen them all on video.
    This all happened at this "rally" in Charlottesville?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/neo-na...tesville-trial

‘Crying Nazi’ Reportedly Watched Tucker Carlson in Prison to Prep for Charlottesville Trial
    I still have the ID channel's special on this on my DVR, and I just watched it again the other day. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch it! It literally moved me to tears...

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's the principle, not the money. These low lives just can't see that because they don't HAVE principles. Besides, anything they try to do to earn money in the future or own will now have a lien on it. Well deserved.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Has anyone else seen the ID special on this, Impact of Hate or is it just me? I've watched it multiple times, they interview quite a few people that were there and were hit with the car. Heather's mom is in it, too. Lots of video, really heartbreaking.

Has anyone else seen the ID special on this, Impact of Hate or is it just me? I've watched it multiple times, they interview quite a few people that were there and were hit with the car. Heather's mom is in it, too. Lots of video, really heartbreaking.
    I haven't. I'll have to put it on my list for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I haven't. I'll have to put it on my list for sure.
    It is a must-see!

It is a must-see!
    I'll add it to tomorrow's watch list along with the 20/20 Special on the Turpin case.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'll add it to tomorrow's watch list along with the 20/20 Special on the Turpin case.
    I still have to watch this. I saw one of the daughters and she looked completely different.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I still have to watch this. I saw one of the daughters and she looked completely different.
    I honestly can't wait. It's HORRIFIC what happened to that family and I'm actually astonished that the parents got away with it for so long.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/16/us/vo...ges/index.html

Man seen in photo at violent Charlottesville rally kills self on eve of trial on drug charges

A man who was photographed marching in the violent “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 killed himself last week, according to a coroner’s report, just as he was scheduled to face trial on federal drug charges.

Teddy Joseph Von Nukem, 35, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound on January 30, according to a report from the Texas County Coroner’s Office in Missouri. That is the same day Von Nukem was scheduled to be in court in Arizona, facing four counts relating to illegal import and sale of fentanyl.
    I hope they keep taking the trash out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/16/us/vo...ges/index.html

Man seen in photo at violent Charlottesville rally kills self on eve of trial on drug charges

I hope they keep taking the trash out for us.
    Yes, that would help.

Thread Information