Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Multiple deaths after KKK/Neo-Nazis clash with protesters in Charlottesville, VA

Did anyone watch the ID special "Impact of Hate" on this last night? I actually cried (and I am not a crier).

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Chaos and violence turned to tragedy Saturday as hundreds of white nationalists, neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan members ? planning to stage what they described as their largest rally in decades to ?take America back? ? clashed with counterprotesters in the streets and a car plowed into crowds, leaving one person dead and 19 others injured.
    Funny how they clearly identify the "white nationalists", neo-Nazis", and Ku Klux Klan" member but just identify the rest as "counter-protestors". Let's be real...they meant black people who have been tearing up the country for months now even against their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrix View Post
    Funny how they clearly identify the "white nationalists", neo-Nazis", and Ku Klux Klan" member but just identify the rest as "counter-protestors". Let's be real...they meant black people who have been tearing up the country for months now even against their own.
    The counter-protestors were NOT just black people, they were people of all races who stand against hate, racism, and bigotry.

Try doing some actual research before you post racist shit.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    The counter-protestors were NOT just black people, they were people of all races who stand against hate, racism, and bigotry.

Try doing some actual research before you post racist shit.
    Try watching some videos of it actually happening, then get back to me. I can link as many as you want.

Try watching some videos of it actually happening, then get back to me. I can link as many as you want.
    I watched the 2 hour special which aired many videos of what happened that day. But thanks anyways.
    Last edited by Nic B; 08-13-2020 at 12:03 PM.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/u...ttesville.html

I've watched videos of the crowds and read repeated accounts, and they all seem to show a mix of different races in the counterprotest. A large part of the counter-protesters were local residents of Charlottesville, and a large part of that group was white.

BTW, the more recent protests have also been very inclusive of white people, not just black people, marching for their rights and peacefully protesting. Most of the violence has been white supremacist type groups showing up with bombs, setting things on fire, and starting the actual riot part of it.

I watched the 2 hour special which aired many videos of what happened that day. But thanks anyways.
    "2 hour special"...lol. There's your first problem right there. You missed a whooooole lot.

"2 hour special"...lol. There's your first problem right there. You missed a whooooole lot.
    Sorry, didn't realize you were there. How was your Nazi family?

Sorry, didn't realize you were there. How was your Nazi family?
    Well, since I don't know any Nazi's I can't really comment. But, back to the topic...the clip where the 4 black guys crush the other black guy up against a fence with huge steel dumpster, leaving him for dead. Or when the black woman stood in the white cops face and punched him in the face not once but twice, before getting straight up knocked out by a black cop that was behind her. Oh, and the black guys that climbed up on the side of the Fed Ex semi truck, pointing guns at the white driver to get out. As per orders, he gunned it out of their and one of the dumbass thugs got ran over and crushed to death by the truck. Yep, seen them all on video.

Well, since I don't know any Nazi's I can't really comment. But, back to the topic...the clip where the 4 black guys crush the other black guy up against a fence with huge steel dumpster, leaving him for dead. Or when the black woman stood in the white cops face and punched him in the face not once but twice, before getting straight up knocked out by a black cop that was behind her. Oh, and the black guys that climbed up on the side of the Fed Ex semi truck, pointing guns at the white driver to get out. As per orders, he gunned it out of their and one of the dumbass thugs got ran over and crushed to death by the truck. Yep, seen them all on video.
    This all happened at this "rally" in Charlottesville?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hi...out&li=BBnb7Kz

High court rejects 2 Virginia white nationalist rally cases

The Supreme Court is leaving in place the convictions of two men who as members of a white supremacist group participated in a white nationalist rally in Virginia in 2017 that turned violent.

The high court said Monday that it would not take the case of Michael Miselis or Benjamin Daley, who participated in the rally as members of the “Rise Above Movement,” or “RAM.” Both pleaded guilty to federal rioting charges in connection with the Virginia rally.

As is typical, the high court didn't comment in turning away their cases.

Miselis and Daley admitted they punched and kicked demonstrators who showed up to protest against white nationalists during the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville in August 2017. One person died after a car plowed into a crowd of people peacefully protesting the rally. Shortly after, a Virginia State Police helicopter that officials said was assisting with the rally crashed, killing the pilot and a trooper.

Miselis and Daley had challenged their convictions by arguing that the Anti-Riot Act, a law they pleaded guilty to violating, is overbroad under the First Amendment’s free speech clause. A federal appeals court had ruled against them.

Daley was sentenced to 37 months in prison. Miselis was sentenced to 27 months.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/neo-na...tesville-trial

‘Crying Nazi’ Reportedly Watched Tucker Carlson in Prison to Prep for Charlottesville Trial

Christopher “Crying Nazi” Cantwell, one of two dozen white supremacists and their affiliated groups being sued for their participation in the deadly 2017 “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, prepped for his trial by watching Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, according to a report. A man who shared a prison unit with Cantwell told BuzzFeed News that a group of “the whites” would regularly gather to watch Carlson’s evening diatribes together.

Cantwell, according to the source, felt a kinship with the TV host, whose messages he reportedly found emboldening. In a 2019 filing related to the Charlottesville case, Cantwell—who is incompetently representing himself after being dumped by his disgusted lawyers—specifically wrote of sharing the same views as Carlson “on the pressing issues of our time.”

BuzzFeed News also reported that Cantwell has been receiving free legal advice from two other inmates, including a prominent white supremacist known for founding “one of the largest neo-Nazi groups in America,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Matthew Hale, the SPLC has said, earned a law degree and passed the bar, but “the Illinois State Bar Association deemed Hale unfit for practice due to his racial activism.”

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/neo-na...tesville-trial

‘Crying Nazi’ Reportedly Watched Tucker Carlson in Prison to Prep for Charlottesville Trial
    I still have the ID channel's special on this on my DVR, and I just watched it again the other day. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch it! It literally moved me to tears...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/24/us/he...iew/index.html

After a jury awarded more than $26 million in damages in a lawsuit against White nationalists who organized and participated in a violent rally in 2017, the mother of a woman who was killed there said the verdict proves speech may be protected but violent actions are not.

Heather Heyer was killed and dozens were injured when James Alex Fields Jr. drove a car into a crowd of counterprotesters to the rally. Fields is serving multiple life sentences for killing Heyer.

The jury in a civil trial on Tuesday found the defendants, which included some of the most prominent figures of the alt-right -- Jason Kessler, Matthew Heimbach, Richard Spencer and Christopher Cantwell -- liable on a state conspiracy claim and other claims regarding the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

"The defendants seemed to want to argue that their speech was protected by First Amendment rights, and I would say speech is protected. Action from that speech is not protected," said Susan Bro, Heyer's mother. "So when you speak and you, yourself and others act on that speech, it is no longer protected."

Half of the punitive damages awarded were against Fields. In addition, the jury awarded punitive damages against Kessler, Spencer and Cantwell at $700,000 each, and Heimbach for $500,000.
    "Today's verdict sends a loud and clear message that facts matter, the law matters, and that the laws of this country will not tolerate the use of violence to deprive racial and religious minorities of the basic right we all share to live as free and equal citizens," plaintiffs' attorneys Robert Kaplan and Karen Dunn said Tuesday.

Despite the large jury award, there's the question of whether the plaintiffs will see much of that money. While Fields is serving multiple life sentences, some of the other defendants -- individuals and White supremacist organizations -- have indicated they are financially stressed.

"The defendants in the case are destitute, none of them have any money," said attorney Joshua Smith, who represented three defendants. "I don't know how any of the plaintiffs are going to get anything for any of this."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's the principle, not the money. These low lives just can't see that because they don't HAVE principles. Besides, anything they try to do to earn money in the future or own will now have a lien on it. Well deserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Has anyone else seen the ID special on this, Impact of Hate or is it just me? I've watched it multiple times, they interview quite a few people that were there and were hit with the car. Heather's mom is in it, too. Lots of video, really heartbreaking.

Has anyone else seen the ID special on this, Impact of Hate or is it just me? I've watched it multiple times, they interview quite a few people that were there and were hit with the car. Heather's mom is in it, too. Lots of video, really heartbreaking.
    I haven't. I'll have to put it on my list for sure.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I haven't. I'll have to put it on my list for sure.
    It is a must-see!

It is a must-see!
    I'll add it to tomorrow's watch list along with the 20/20 Special on the Turpin case.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'll add it to tomorrow's watch list along with the 20/20 Special on the Turpin case.
    I still have to watch this. I saw one of the daughters and she looked completely different.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I still have to watch this. I saw one of the daughters and she looked completely different.
    I honestly can't wait. It's HORRIFIC what happened to that family and I'm actually astonished that the parents got away with it for so long.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Thread Information