Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple deaths after KKK/Neo-Nazis clash with protesters in Charlottesville, VA

Interesting and scary read: “Run Them Down”

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Well, it IS Reno. Land of garbage humans.

Video of the POS learning he won't be expelled from school: http://on.rgj.com/2uIGHiL
    What a smug fuck. I hope every minute he spends at that school is miserable and full of fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

IMG_1097.jpg

Fucking weekend nazis.
    Last edited by animosity; 08-15-2017 at 03:25 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Well, it IS Reno. Land of garbage humans.

Video of the POS learning he won't be expelled from school: http://on.rgj.com/2uIGHiL
    What a whiney, wimpy and annoying voice. May his legacy live in infamy and he never have a second of peace for the rest of his worthless life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    They went to Google early yesterday, and Google dropped them later in the day. They have now moved to the dark web. I hate that they exist, but at least now they are where they belong. Take your shit and hide in the shadows, you are not mainstream. Fuck you!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dd429d7ed82e

GoDaddy ? then Google ? ban neo-Nazi site Daily Stormer for disparaging Charlottesville victim
    And now they're going to protests at Google offices because of freedom of speech.

http://www.marchongoogle.com/

I'm getting ready for more friends to be cut out of my list. Even if they're just brainwashed, I have no room for the weak minded in my life.

I've been reading where the Nazi's plan on protesting Heather's funeral.

If they do then I hope they expect to get the shit kicked out of them.

Every time a nazi is fired, an angel gets its wings.

Couldn't resist. I mean seriously is this real life?

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Couldn't resist. I mean seriously is this real life?

Are you surprised? This was happening 100 years ago. Two hundred years. A thousand years ago. It's happening in 2017 and it will be happening in 3017. I find it hysterical that people are shocked at what happened. I find it even funnier that people believe one day there will be no hate.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Are you surprised? This was happening 100 years ago. Two hundred years. A thousand years ago. It's happening in 2017 and it will be happening in 3017. I find it hysterical that people are shocked at what happened. I find it even funnier that people believe one day there will be no hate.
    I'm glad you are able to find things hysterical and funny. I can't right now!

I think some of us are hopeful. Nothing wrong with that:)

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I'm glad you are able to find things hysterical and funny. I can't right now!

I think some of us are hopeful. Nothing wrong with that:)
    You're right, there is nothing wrong with being hopeful and wishing and praying for peace on earth. But the fact is there will never be peace on earth. Some humans hate other humans, this will never change. I do not think racist rallies are funny. I do not think people being killed is funny. It's the "Im shocked that this still happens" attitude some humans have that I find funny.

You're right, there is nothing wrong with being hopeful and wishing and praying for peace on earth. But the fact is there will never be peace on earth. Some humans hate other humans, this will never change. I do not think racist rallies are funny. I do not think people being killed is funny. It's the "Im shocked that this still happens" attitude some humans have that I find funny.
    I agree with you here. It's not shocking or surprising that this is still happening. All my life I've heard stories and rumors about current lynchings... not necessarily towns full of people with torches and pitchforks, but random American history x style dragging and curbings. Even when there were no stories of 'actual' events like these, there were always violent jokes and rants about what people wish they could do. This is what I have seen throughout my life by way of where I was raised and currently have the displeasure of living, location-wise.

People of color understand the covert racism in everyday life much better than I (obviously duh) and are on the receiving end of some very overt hate, but I've been in the position of being confided in, or at the very least, viewed by some as a 'safe' audience. White people love to spew hatred in the presence of other white people and feel very comfortable doing so.

Also literally, when I was a freshmen in high school nazis tried to recruit me and gave me their nazi newsletter at school.

ETA: what I'm saying her is that very few white people should be able to claim surprise at this. If my experience is any indication of how white people feel open to casually hate on other people as long as they are in white company, saying that you didn't know the extent of this problem means you are either lying, completely oblivious and self-centered, or simply refused to take notice.
    Last edited by animosity; 08-16-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

ETA: what I'm saying her is that very few white people should be able to claim surprise at this. If my experience is any indication of how white people feel open to casually hate on other people as long as they are in white company, saying that you didn't know the extent of this problem means you are either lying, completely oblivious and self-centered, or simply refused to take notice.
    Truth.

I agree with you here. It's not shocking or surprising that this is still happening. All my life I've heard stories and rumors about current lynchings... not necessarily towns full of people with torches and pitchforks, but random American history x style dragging and curbings. Even when there were no stories of 'actual' events like these, there were always violent jokes and rants about what people wish they could do. This is what I have seen throughout my life by way of where I was raised and currently have the displeasure of living, location-wise.

People of color understand the covert racism in everyday life much better than I (obviously duh) and are on the receiving end of some very overt hate, but I've been in the position of being confided in, or at the very least, viewed by some as a 'safe' audience. White people love to spew hatred in the presence of other white people and feel very comfortable doing so.

Also literally, when I was a freshmen in high school nazis tried to recruit me and gave me their nazi newsletter at school.

I lived in an all white town (Concord, CA) from the age of 12 to 17, I was very mad at my mother for moving us there but she had her reasons. I had to fight white boys every week just to get onto the school campus, they would wait for us at the fence line (get out niggers we dont want you in our school or in our town). I will never forget the night the KKK chased us, white robes white hoods torches, these muthafuckas even had a burning cross. The name of the development we lived in was called the Crossings, the KKK told us "we're going to burn you niggers on these crosses in 'our Crossings'. I will never ever forget that night. Too bad for them they couldn't catch us because black boys run faster than white boys......

I lived in an all white town (Concord, CA) from the age of 12 to 17, I was very mad at my mother for moving us there but she had her reasons. I had to fight white boys every week just to get onto the school campus, they would wait for us at the fence line (get out niggers we dont want you in our school or in our town). I will never forget the night the KKK chased us, white robes white hoods torches, these muthafuckas even had a burning cross. The name of the development we lived in was called the Crossings, the KKK told us "we're going to burn you niggers on these crosses in 'our Crossings'. I will never ever forget that night. Too bad for them they couldn't catch us because black boys run faster than white boys......
    Were her reasons to see how well you'd fair against the KKK at ages 12-17 because, what? Seriously though, that is horrible. You're not that much older than me. People forget how recently it was that this shit happened regularly. The civil rights movement was only about 50 years ago. There are tons of people alive today who were alive during segregation.

Were her reasons to see how well you'd fair against the KKK at ages 12-17 because, what? Seriously though, that is horrible. You're not that much older than me. People forget how recently it was that this shit happened regularly. The civil rights movement was only about 50 years ago. There are tons of people alive today who were alive during segregation.
    Long story short.....after my parents divorced I started doing bad bad shit....I was 8. After doing bad shit for 4 years she decided to move her boys out of the city to the suburbs when I was 12.....not realizing this was an all white town. My first day of 7th grade, in my very first class I walked in and the teacher immediately said "sit him in the back row". This was 1977. Over 1,500 students only 5 blacks. For the next 5 years it was fucked up......

Oh, I'm not surprised that there are droves of rabid idiots out there. I just can't get used to the notion that the leader of the free world is labeling them "very fine people".
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Oh, I'm not surprised that there are droves of rabid idiots out there. I just can't get used to the notion that the leader of the free world is labeling them "very fine people".
    This.

Didn't think it could get worse, but if this is genuine, it just did

https://itsgoingdown.org/state-troop...heather-heyer/

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Didn't think it could get worse, but if this is genuine, it just did

https://itsgoingdown.org/state-troop...heather-heyer/
    I would be more surprised if it weren't. Cops are bad enough when it's not the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It's funny how every single person that has been identified has tried to devow any tie to the KKK or Neo-Nazi groups. What cowards, at least stand up for your hate filled beliefs and own them.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cha...id=mailsignout

Charlottesville: Mo. man ID'd in viral photo

"I don't mind showing solidarity with them"

Ummmm. You don't get to be "Nazi Lite".

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    "I don't mind showing solidarity with them"

Ummmm. You don't get to be "Nazi Lite".
    Next they're going to say that they aren't guilty for something because they were just following orders.

9 more rally's are supposed to happen this weekend with more planned...this is disgusting!
    Maybe exposing the people behind the hatred is good? idk

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/us/whi...rnd/index.html

Thread Information