Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple deaths after KKK/Neo-Nazis clash with protesters in Charlottesville, VA

Apologies for my stupid unverified post earlier.

Looks like this is why Daily Stormer's really lost their site.

They posted a seriously disgusting article attacking Heather Heyer so people complained to GoDaddy & they gave Daily Stormer 24hrs notice to find themselves a new host

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/stat...08664900009984
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-14-2017 at 02:17 AM.

Looks like a bunch of people is going to be internet famous. oops. Somewhere the old racists who wore the hood are shaking their heads.

White nationalist is 'FIRED from his job' as Twitter names and shames far-right thugs at 'Unite the Right' Charlottesville rally that led to protester's death

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rotesters.html

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Looks like a bunch of people is going to be internet famous. oops. Somewhere the old racists who wore the hood are shaking their heads.

This fucking whiny cupcake. I'm not racist! I just think there needs to be more white people!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7891791.html

A student pictured chanting white nationalist slogans during a neo-nazi rally in Charlottesville has spoken out to insist he is not ?an angry racist".

Peter Cvjetanovic, a 20-year-old studying at the University of Nevada, claims he ?cares for all people?.

He was pictured at the rally holding a torch in an image shared widely across social media.

READ MORE
    Americans shouldn't be surprised by the horrific alt-right rally
    Donald Trump is to blame for the Charlottesville far-right rally
    JK Rowling and other celebrities blast Trump over Charlottesville
    One dead as car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters in Virginia
    ?I came to this march for the message that white European culture has a right to be here just like every other culture,? Mr Cvjetanovic told Channel 2 News.

?It is not perfect; there are flaws to it, of course. However I do believe that the replacement of the statue will be the slow replacement of white heritage within the United States and the people who fought and defended and built their homeland.

?Robert E Lee [a top general for Confederate forces during the American Civil War] is a great example of that. He wasn?t a perfect man, but I want to honour and respect what he stood for during his time.?

nazi-peter-cvjetanovic.jpg
    Peter Cvjetanovic chants with neo nazis and white supremacists in Charlottesville (Getty)
    Mr Cvjetanovic said he was shocked at the coverage the photo of him at the protest has received.

?I did not expect the photo to be shared as much as it was. I understand the photo has a very negative connotation. But I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I?m not the angry racist they see in that photo.?

?As a white nationalist, I care for all people. We all deserve a future for our children and for our culture. White nationalists aren?t all hateful; we just want to preserve what we have.?

The University of Nevada released a statement acknowledging that a marcher photographed was one of their students but did not name Mr Cvjetanovic specifically.

"Racism and white supremacist movements have a corrosive effect on our society. These movements do not represent our values as a university. We denounce any movement that targets individuals due to the colour of their skin, their religious beliefs, political beliefs, sexual orientation, ability/disability, or whether they were born in our country,? the statement said, according to Reno Gazette-Journal.

A petition has been shared online calling for Mr Cvjetanovic to be expelled from the university.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/whi...rnd/index.html

In Charlottesville on Friday night, marchers chanting various white nationalist slogans carried tiki torches, known primarily for their South Pacific ambiance and for their contemporary use of keeping mosquitoes at bay.

Tiki Brand, the company that manufactures the bulk of tiki torches in the US, took to social media over the weekend, saying it was not happy to see its products used as tools for white nationalists and other extremist groups.

"Tiki Brand is not associated in any way with the events that took place in Charlottesville and are deeply saddened and disappointed," the company said in a Facebook post. "We do not support their message or the use of our products in this way. Our products are designed to enhance backyard gatherings and to help family and friends connect with each other at home in their yard."

The bamboo-wrapped beacons are decidedly nonwhite, having roots in Polynesian and Hawaiian cultures -- a fact that white-nationalist marchers might not have meant to highlight. Tiki torches made their entrance in the US in the early 1900s in Hawaiian-themed restaurants. According to Tiki Brand, the torches "gained more popularity in the 1950s, when Pacific Island-themed restaurants, bars and even living rooms were all the rage. "

Outrage on social media over the Friday night tiki-torch march quickly turned to mockery as users pointed out the irony of the tiki-lit demonstration.

when you have to use a polynesian cultural product (tiki torches) to defend and assert white supremacy 🙃 pic.twitter.com/m8QlStRW0H
    ? Tunde Olaniran (@tundeolaniran) August 12, 2017

Even Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch of Utah got in on the ribbing.

Their tiki torches may be fueled by citronella but their ideas are fueled by hate, & have no place in civil society. https://t.co/himqTMBQnH
    ? Senator Hatch Office (@senorrinhatch) August 12, 2017

"It's unclear why the white supremacist used tiki torches, given their opposition to non-European Caucasian," he tweeted. He also posted a reference to the torches' mosquito-repellant fuel, saying marchers' tiki torches "may be fueled by citronella but their ideas are fueled by hate & have no place in civil society."

"Unite the Right" organizer Jason Kessler did not immediately respond to CNN's questions about Friday's march.

After the march, trash cans around campus were stuffed full of the discarded items.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    This. He has emboldened the most hateful in this country. And on fb you see all the "what about the BLM? They're a hate group too!" I want to reach through the internetz and beat the shit out of these fuckers.

Land of the Free, Home of the Absolute Stupidest most Racist assholes on the fucking planet.
    Thank you!

How do I make '
    Land of the Free, Home of the Absolute Stupidest most Racist assholes on the fucking planet.' a signature?

And the stupidity marches on...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/p...lence-49199890

A Massachusetts police officer is facing disciplinary action for writing "Hahahaha love this" on Facebook in response to a story about a car striking and killing a counter-protester at a white supremacist rally in Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...e_victims.html

The original post including Lariviere's comments has since been deleted, but MassLive reviewed multiple screenshots of the comments and confirmed their contents with people who viewed the exchange.

In another comment on the Facebook post, Larivere expressed doubt that the driver, who at the time had not been identified, was a Nazi.

"How do you know he was a nazi scumbag?" Lariviere wrote. "Stop being part of the problem."

But Fields was photographed at the rally carrying the wooden shield of Vanguard America, a white supremacist organization that bills itself on Twitter as "the face of American fascism." And one of Fields' high school teachers told the Washington Post Fields was a white supremacist and appeared fascinated with Nazism as a teenager.

Lariviere berated another Facebook commenter who criticized his post.

"I've been hit by a shitbag with warrants but who cares right you ignorant brat live in a fantasy land with the rest of America while I deal with the real danger," he wrote.

At least one of the identified douchebags is getting off easy. University of Nevada has made a statement that his actions did not violate student conduct clauses and he will not be either fired or expelled. He is getting death threats though, so good. It's that guy who is like whaaaa I'm not racist but I am a white nationalist. God, I hate this guy. Also, fuck u of n.

https://www.facebook.com/PresMarcJoh...39826412727655
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

#UniversityofNazisReno, I guess.

Please try to contain your shock upon learning that Nazi shitbag/ murder car driver James Alex Woods has had multiple counts of domestic abuse, specifically against his mother, who is disabled.

So ... yeah. She knew.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...507_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    At least one of the identified douchebags is getting off easy. University of Nevada has made a statement that his actions did not violate student conduct clauses and he will not be either fired or expelled. He is getting death threats though, so good. It's that guy who is like whaaaa I'm not racist but I am a white nationalist. God, I hate this guy. Also, fuck u of n.

https://www.facebook.com/PresMarcJoh...39826412727655
    Well, it IS Reno. Land of garbage humans.

Video of the POS learning he won't be expelled from school: http://on.rgj.com/2uIGHiL

Interesting and scary read: “Run Them Down”

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post

Video of the POS learning he won't be expelled from school: http://on.rgj.com/2uIGHiL
    What a smug fuck. I hope every minute he spends at that school is miserable and full of fear.

IMG_1097.jpg

Fucking weekend nazis.
    Last edited by animosity; 08-15-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Apologies for my stupid unverified post earlier.

Looks like this is why Daily Stormer's really lost their site.

They posted a seriously disgusting article attacking Heather Heyer so people complained to GoDaddy & they gave Daily Stormer 24hrs notice to find themselves a new host
    They went to Google early yesterday, and Google dropped them later in the day. They have now moved to the dark web. I hate that they exist, but at least now they are where they belong. Take your shit and hide in the shadows, you are not mainstream. Fuck you!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dd429d7ed82e

GoDaddy — then Google — ban neo-Nazi site Daily Stormer for disparaging Charlottesville victim

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post

What a whiney, wimpy and annoying voice. May his legacy live in infamy and he never have a second of peace for the rest of his worthless life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

I knew Orange Cheeto wouldn't be able to stand with the half hearted blaming of the Neo-Nazis that he did yesterday. Now he's back to blaming both sides. I bet his Nazi buddies called him up and chewed him out good. He doesn't want his buddies to be mad at him.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/politi...lay/index.html

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex-...id=mailsignout

Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Has Meltdown After Trump Condemns White Supremacists In Charlottesville

Former KKK leader David Duke was none too pleased that President Donald Trump on Monday finally got around to condemning extremist groups by name ― including including neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan ― for the deadly weekend protest in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Minutes after Trump’s speech, Duke lashed out in a series of tweets, claiming the president had been manipulated by the media.

“It’s amazing to see how the media is able to bully the President of the United States into going along with their FAKE NEWS narrative,” Duke tweeted.

Soon after that, in an anti-Semitic, racist Periscope video rant, Duke spoke directly to Trump, claiming white nationalists abhor violence. He said “it’s just ridiculous” that the president felt he had to make Monday’s statement.

“President Trump, please, for God’s sake, don’t feel like you need to say these things,” Duke admonished in the video. “It’s not going to do you any good.”

Duke also stuck up for James Alex Fields, 20, the white nationalist motorist accused of ramming his car into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing Heather Heyer, 32. “When you’re under attack ... you panic and you do things that are stupid and you do things that are wrong,” Duke said.
    Yeah, I bet Cheeto was feeling like he wasn't going to be invited to play with them. He didn't want his buddies to be mad.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

It shouldn't take a German to show an American president how to respond to racial violence, but Chancellor Angela Merkel does it, making Trump's refusal to condemn the Nazi terror attack in Charlottesville stand out as that much more deplorable.

That's how you condemn murderous Nazi racists. Since the entire world lived through a war over this once before, it shouldn't be hard to figure out that there aren't "many sides" to consider. There is good and there is evil on this one, and every day Trump refuses to issue that strong condemnation his true colors show through clearer and clearer.
    Chancellor Merkel's speech:

In comments released via her spokesman on Monday, Merkel expressed shock at the "naked racism" seen during clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.

"The scenes at the right-wing extremist march were absolutely repulsive—naked racism, anti-Semitism and hate in their most evil form were on display," Steffan Seibert told reporters, AFP reported.

"Such images and chants are disgusting wherever they may be and they are diametrically opposed to the political goals of the chancellor and the entire German government."

Seibert added that Merkel stood with "those who peacefully oppose such aggressive, far-right views."

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    They went to Google early yesterday, and Google dropped them later in the day. They have now moved to the dark web. I hate that they exist, but at least now they are where they belong. Take your shit and hide in the shadows, you are not mainstream. Fuck you!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dd429d7ed82e

GoDaddy ? then Google ? ban neo-Nazi site Daily Stormer for disparaging Charlottesville victim
    And now they're going to protests at Google offices because of freedom of speech.

http://www.marchongoogle.com/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm getting ready for more friends to be cut out of my list. Even if they're just brainwashed, I have no room for the weak minded in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

I've been reading where the Nazi's plan on protesting Heather's funeral.

If they do then I hope they expect to get the shit kicked out of them.

http://www.richmond.com/news/nationa...67ce11c59.html

S.C. man fired after being photographed at Charlottesville rally with murder suspect

A Charleston-area man has been fired from his job as a welder and mechanic after a New York Times photograph of him at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville was circulated on social media.

Nigel Krofta, 27, of Ridgeville, S.C., was pictured standing at the rally with James A. Fields, 20, who is accused of killing Heather Heyer, 32, when the 2010 Dodge Challenger he allegedly was driving plowed into a group of anti-racist counter-protesters Saturday.

Krofta was also photographed multiple times by Times-Dispatch photographer Shaban Athuman.

WCSC in Charleston reported that Limestone & Sons Inc. fired Krofta after they became aware he supported the white nationalist movement. The company posted a statement on their Facebook page on Monday after noon that said they "would like to take this time to assure our friends and our customers that we do not condone the actions of people involved in this horrific display that has taken place in Charlottesville."

Thread Information