Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple deaths after KKK/Neo-Nazis clash with protesters in Charlottesville, VA

We have some truly toxic mother fuckers in this country. I am glad people are calling Trump's ass out. He is a bigot and he is the reason these people feel brave enough to act like this now. Fuck them all.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    We have some truly toxic mother fuckers in this country. I am glad people are calling Trump's ass out. He is a bigot and he is the reason these people feel brave enough to act like this now. Fuck them all.
    This. He has emboldened the most hateful in this country. And on fb you see all the "what about the BLM? They're a hate group too!" I want to reach through the internetz and beat the shit out of these fuckers.

Land of the Free, Home of the Absolute Stupidest most Racist assholes on the fucking planet.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    If the teacher knew, then she knew. Fuck that bitch.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 08-13-2017 at 12:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    If the teacher knew, then she knew. Fuck that bitch.
    Exactly.

I'm amazed at all the shock and outrage at the fact that Trump won't call out the Nazi's and KKK. They are all he has left. It he disowns them (or maybe they disown him?) who will support him? A few Russians maybe.

Additionally, this outrage eats up all the oxygen in the room. Takes (sane) peoples minds off the whole investigation and all his other problems. Don't get me wrong. I'm outraged too. But I just hope the latest shiny thing doesn't confuse people. If the Cheeto isn't stopped he'll be responsible for way more than the 3 deaths in Virginia.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I'm amazed at all the shock and outrage at the fact that Trump won't call out the Nazi's and KKK. They are all he has left. It he disowns them (or maybe they disown him?) who will support him? A few Russians maybe.

Additionally, this outrage eats up all the oxygen in the room. Takes (sane) peoples minds off the whole investigation and all his other problems. Don't get me wrong. I'm outraged too. But I just hope the latest shiny thing doesn't confuse people. If the Cheeto isn't stopped he'll be responsible for way more than the 3 deaths in Virginia.
    Oh, I'm pissed but still paying attention to the big picture. I'm booting people left and right off my friend's list today. Anyone that even hints at defending what happened yesterday or not acknowledging that Trump is a total piece of shit for not calling them out is being shown the door. We're talking friends that I've had for 30+ years included.

I'm over it. Done. Zero tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Oh, I'm pissed but still paying attention to the big picture. I'm booting people left and right off my friend's list today. Anyone that even hints at defending what happened yesterday or not acknowledging that Trump is a total piece of shit for not calling them out is being shown the door. We're talking friends that I've had for 30+ years included.

I'm over it. Done. Zero tolerance.
    It's funny, the first real friend I lost over the Trump thing was actually posting all kinds of horrible things in support of Thomas Jefferson owning slaves, and dogging people who wanted to acknowledge and condemn the slavery issues surrounding the legacy at UVA. The problem was that she was posting it on another racist friend of her's page, and didn't realize I could see it, and then had the nerve to tell me that I shouldn't be posting political things because she never posted anything political and my over the top liberal posts were causing her to think she couldn't be friends with me. She was speechless when I quoted the things she had posted on that other girl's page...she had no idea it was showing up in my feed. We had a huge fight in December and I haven't spoken to her since. We were friends for 12+ years before that.

When I lived in VA, I was shocked at the open 'slap in the face' that was all around concerning the Civil War. They absolutely refused to acknowledge that the Civil War had anything to do with slavery. They had statues of confederate war generals EVERYWHERE. There was such an 'us vs them' attitude towards Black people. It was nauseating. I grew up in Texas, racist deep south, but I had NEVER seen anything like this. One of the girls I worked with was so proud of the fact that her family had "owned boys". I hated that place. I am not saying that racism isn't everywhere, especially in the deep South, but I can totally see how these crazy ass white supremacist neo-nazis are bred in this type of environment.

My cousins wife is a Virginia girl. What a warped view of the world she has. She's all for flying the colors and just shocked that anyone could find anything objectionable about a RE Lee Statue.

Serious? Forget all about the racist aspect if you must, but the man was a traitor to his country. The flag you revere was never the flag of the confederacy... you've bought a bill of goods about a history that you don't understand.

I'd have had no problem with the RE Lee statue in an appropriate place. Say a confederate cemetery. But it was put up downtown as a taunt to the civil rights movement.

I actually love this https://www.facebook.com/Stonekettle...XuQRw4&fref=nf
    The United States is 241 years old

For 237 out of those 241 years, the flag of the United States of America has flown over The South.

For less than 4 years, the Beauregard's Flag (AKA the Virginia Battle Flag, The Confederate Flag, the Stars and Bars) flew over a handful of southern armies of the defunct Confederacy.

That means for more than 99% of the history of the United States of America, the Stars and Stripes has flown over The South.

The AMERICAN flag embodies more than 99% of The South's history.

More than 99%.

The Confederate Flag represents less than 1% of that history, MUCH less when you realize that it never flew over the Confederate States or Southern white citizens themselves. And it most certainly did not represent People of Color in the South. Ever. Meaning that the Confederate Flag represents a vanishing small fraction of Southern history for only a fraction of Southerners.

So, when I'm told the Confederate flag represents "heritage" I am forced to ask WHAT heritage exactly?

Precisely what heritage does the Confederate Flag represent to AMERICANS that the American flag does not?

Because the vast, vast majority of The South's heritage, bad, terrible, mundane, good, and great, occurred under the banner of the United States of America.

And it seems to me watching the Confederate Battle Flag fly alongside the Nazi Swastika that the "heritage" embraced by those who stood under that goddamned rag yesterday in Charlottesville, Virginia, was not pride, nor honor, nor duty, nor sacrifice, nor fidelity, nor courage, nor defense of home, nor any of those moments in history that embody the true greatness of that shinning city on the hill, but rather all the very worst aspects of humanity, hate, fear, intolerance, oppression, violence, bigotry, treason, genocide, murder, and terror.

So you tell me, what AMERICAN ideals, what history, what HERITAGE, does the Confederate Flag represent that the American Flag does not?

That the American Flag does NOT?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Anyway, to get a little OT- that twin duo. WTFFFF?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Blue
    I actually have an autographed album from these 2 chicks. I buy a lot of random ass shit off ebay
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Shaun King's been doing it on his fb too. Between them they've I.D'ed quite a few

https://m.facebook.com/shaunking/

Anonymous just took control of Daily Stormer "in the name of Heather Heyer a victim of white supremacist terrorism"

https://www.dailystormer.com/hacked-...daily-stormer/

Edit - or not

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7891836.html

Yeah, not.

I should've known better than to repeat a fb post like that with out checking twitter first
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-14-2017 at 01:35 AM.

So Pence can call out Nazis but Trump still won't say shit huh? Guess he really does approve.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Anonymous just took control of Daily Stormer "in the name of Heather Heyer a victim of white supremacist terrorism"

https://www.dailystormer.com/hacked-...daily-stormer/

Edit - or not

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7891836.html

Yeah, not.

I should've known better than to repeat a fb post like that with out checking twitter first
    I went in to their forum (don't go there unless you want seriously high blood pressure) and they're talking about how it isn't Anonymous at all but themselves posing as Anon in order to troll the public. One long time member mentioned being relieved because he thought that they'd have all of his info. I don't think Anon really took over, although that would have been great.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I'll have to find it but there's an article that quoted the mother saying she knew he was at the rally.

His victim:

When I got home from work Sunday morning, I saw her picture, and I cried. I fucking sobbed. I already knew it happened, but seeing her broke something in me.

Seeing her Facebook posts broke something else.

I don't mean to go into toxic masculinity territory, but I don't even know how to deal with it.

Sorry for the overshare.

Actually, no I'm not.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Apologies for my stupid unverified post earlier.

Looks like this is why Daily Stormer's really lost their site.

They posted a seriously disgusting article attacking Heather Heyer so people complained to GoDaddy & they gave Daily Stormer 24hrs notice to find themselves a new host

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/stat...08664900009984
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-14-2017 at 02:17 AM.

Looks like a bunch of people is going to be internet famous. oops. Somewhere the old racists who wore the hood are shaking their heads.

White nationalist is 'FIRED from his job' as Twitter names and shames far-right thugs at 'Unite the Right' Charlottesville rally that led to protester's death

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rotesters.html

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Looks like a bunch of people is going to be internet famous. oops. Somewhere the old racists who wore the hood are shaking their heads.

This fucking whiny cupcake. I'm not racist! I just think there needs to be more white people!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7891791.html

A student pictured chanting white nationalist slogans during a neo-nazi rally in Charlottesville has spoken out to insist he is not ?an angry racist".

Peter Cvjetanovic, a 20-year-old studying at the University of Nevada, claims he ?cares for all people?.

He was pictured at the rally holding a torch in an image shared widely across social media.

READ MORE
    Americans shouldn't be surprised by the horrific alt-right rally
    Donald Trump is to blame for the Charlottesville far-right rally
    JK Rowling and other celebrities blast Trump over Charlottesville
    One dead as car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters in Virginia
    ?I came to this march for the message that white European culture has a right to be here just like every other culture,? Mr Cvjetanovic told Channel 2 News.

?It is not perfect; there are flaws to it, of course. However I do believe that the replacement of the statue will be the slow replacement of white heritage within the United States and the people who fought and defended and built their homeland.

?Robert E Lee [a top general for Confederate forces during the American Civil War] is a great example of that. He wasn?t a perfect man, but I want to honour and respect what he stood for during his time.?

nazi-peter-cvjetanovic.jpg
    Peter Cvjetanovic chants with neo nazis and white supremacists in Charlottesville (Getty)
    Mr Cvjetanovic said he was shocked at the coverage the photo of him at the protest has received.

?I did not expect the photo to be shared as much as it was. I understand the photo has a very negative connotation. But I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I?m not the angry racist they see in that photo.?

?As a white nationalist, I care for all people. We all deserve a future for our children and for our culture. White nationalists aren?t all hateful; we just want to preserve what we have.?

The University of Nevada released a statement acknowledging that a marcher photographed was one of their students but did not name Mr Cvjetanovic specifically.

"Racism and white supremacist movements have a corrosive effect on our society. These movements do not represent our values as a university. We denounce any movement that targets individuals due to the colour of their skin, their religious beliefs, political beliefs, sexual orientation, ability/disability, or whether they were born in our country,? the statement said, according to Reno Gazette-Journal.

A petition has been shared online calling for Mr Cvjetanovic to be expelled from the university.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    This. He has emboldened the most hateful in this country. And on fb you see all the "what about the BLM? They're a hate group too!" I want to reach through the internetz and beat the shit out of these fuckers.

Land of the Free, Home of the Absolute Stupidest most Racist assholes on the fucking planet.
    Thank you!

How do I make '
    Land of the Free, Home of the Absolute Stupidest most Racist assholes on the fucking planet.' a signature?

And the stupidity marches on...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/p...lence-49199890

A Massachusetts police officer is facing disciplinary action for writing "Hahahaha love this" on Facebook in response to a story about a car striking and killing a counter-protester at a white supremacist rally in Virginia.

At least one of the identified douchebags is getting off easy. University of Nevada has made a statement that his actions did not violate student conduct clauses and he will not be either fired or expelled. He is getting death threats though, so good. It's that guy who is like whaaaa I'm not racist but I am a white nationalist. God, I hate this guy. Also, fuck u of n.

https://www.facebook.com/PresMarcJoh...39826412727655
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

#UniversityofNazisReno, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Please try to contain your shock upon learning that Nazi shitbag/ murder car driver James Alex Woods has had multiple counts of domestic abuse, specifically against his mother, who is disabled.

So ... yeah. She knew.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...507_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    At least one of the identified douchebags is getting off easy. University of Nevada has made a statement that his actions did not violate student conduct clauses and he will not be either fired or expelled. He is getting death threats though, so good. It's that guy who is like whaaaa I'm not racist but I am a white nationalist. God, I hate this guy. Also, fuck u of n.

https://www.facebook.com/PresMarcJoh...39826412727655
    Well, it IS Reno. Land of garbage humans.

Video of the POS learning he won't be expelled from school: http://on.rgj.com/2uIGHiL

Thread Information