Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyson Turk (46) hanged himself

Tyson Turk (46) hanged himself

1712488 Tarrant Turk Tyson 6/28/1971 46 8/9/2017 D White M
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 1772719
    Deceased Address: 5832 Haney Drive , Watauga, Texas 76148 Time Of Death 1:42 PM
    Occurred Location: 2420 Northeast 28th Street , Fort Worth, Texas 76102
    Place Of Death: ICU Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 1500 South Main Street , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    EDR #:

There's some weird shit going down on his FB. Some guy went live on his account and people are saying that same guy robbed Tyson's house while he was dying?

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017...hanged_himself

So this dude robbed Tyson Turk and Rachel Sellers, while Tyson was laying on his death bed. He took everything from them, even posters. Just let me or Rachel know if you know anything about him or where he is. His name is Chris Elliot, goes by animal. Thanks y'all.
    R.i.p Tyson Turk
    I truly can't even fathom all that's happened the past three days and now you are gone forever but you will NEVER be forgotten!
    Love you and I can only find comfort in the fact you are no longer in pain here in this fucked up world we are still cursed to live in.
    This guy is gonna get what's coming to him!
    I can't believe this asshole went out of his way to make me believe his lies and talked to me on the phone.
    I feel like an idiot for trusting him.
    Justice for Tyson!!!
    ♡♡♡[/I]

People are commenting on the FB live saying that Tyson hanged himself.
    Last edited by Olivia; 11-13-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Very odd stuff on his FB...and some are commenting about his girlfriend in not-too-kind ways.

Here is one post about him hanging himself. A lot of people loved him.

Apparently, he hung himself at the shop last night. By all accounts, he is brain dead. So sorry, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Very odd stuff on his FB...and some are commenting about his girlfriend in not-too-kind ways.

Here is one post about him hanging himself. A lot of people loved him.
    Did you see the red stain at the start of the FB live? I wonder what that is.

I did see that and wonder what it was. Blood or ink?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Did you see the red stain at the start of the FB live? I wonder what that is.
    I'm sure it's ink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I found his studio on FB

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Darks...17156145105251

https://www.instagram.com/tysonturk666/ - he posted a ton on instagram three days ago, I am assuming this is right before he hanged himself? He also posted a lot in the last while about people giving him food and drink - I wonder what was going on?
    Last edited by Olivia; 08-09-2017 at 04:42 PM.

They're accusing the guy the video of stealing from his shop, but it was ALL OVER social media for days, publicly, that the guy was in the hospital and brain dead. Anybody could have taken the opportunity to go rob the shop knowing that he was incapacitated and that his family would be at the hospital and distracted.

They're jumping to serious conclusions here.

This guy was the guy who does all of my neighbors tattoos. I saw it on her page, and immediately came here to see if there was a post. I will find out from my neighbor what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    This guy was the guy who does all of my neighbors tattoos. I saw it on her page, and immediately came here to see if there was a post. I will find out from my neighbor what happened.
    Good deal

This is his partner and there is video on her FB of the shop that was robbed/trashed

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008881399451

This is his partner and there is video on her FB of the shop that was robbed/trashed

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008881399451
    Her video doesn't sit well with me. First off, she's fake crying. There's no tears which is fine on its own, but she's sounding like she's in cry mode most of it, but zero tears.

Then, someone robbing the place wouldn't be taking signage and boards off the walls. That looks more like a renovation project than a place that's been robbed.

It just doesn't sit right with me.

ETA: On August 2nd she posted a status about being on her way to set up a new shop and that she'll be back tattooing in no time

They broke up. She also posts that on August 2nd. Complaining about how Tyson only gave them (she and her daughter) $100 and took everything else.

Something really stinks about this one.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 08-09-2017 at 11:35 PM.

This is pretty crazy stuff! Something about a murder/suicide and an inside job?

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTurtle View Post
    This is pretty crazy stuff! Something about a murder/suicide and an inside job?
    I hate to say it, but I'm side eyeing the Ex Girlfriend. I don't know all of the specifics of their relationship, but going by her posts they broke up on the 2nd and not amicably. She left the shop determined to open her own. Then he ends up dead less than a week later and everything in the shop including fixtures and signage gets "stolen"? That stuff could come in handy in a new shop for her. Not to mention some start up cash from a Go Fund Me.

Now, I could be WAY off base with that. It could very well be a suicide because the relationship went south. But the video of the shop and stuff that was taken isn't normal.

In the video sounded like she is accusing the one guy of playing a part in Tyson's death. She has made some pretty serious allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    In the video sounded like she is accusing the one guy of playing a part in Tyson's death. She has made some pretty serious allegations.
    Yet another reason I'm side eyeing. Someone mentioned finding his motorcycle across the street too. So.... You steal a bunch of tattoo shop items and leave the bike behind? The bike would seem easier to unload for $$$$$. The objects of interest seem awfully specific to someone of a certain profession rather than a general robbery.

Does anyone here personally know Tyson and Rachel? I do, and I was with Tyson the day before this happened. I am reading a lot of people commenting about Rachel being untrustworthy in this entire deal. If any of you actually know them personally, could you reach out to me? I would like to put some puzzle pieces of my own together, and I do not want to say my thoughts publicly.

There are so many other posts that are not ok about all of this as well, that have since been taken down. There is some kind of lie or cover up here.

Quote Originally Posted by judonnome View Post
    There are so many other posts that are not ok about all of this as well, that have since been taken down. There is some kind of lie or cover up here.
    I admit, I do not know either of them personally. I actually made sure to point out that I don't know the specifics of their relationship, but was basing my thoughts on pure speculation based on the limited information provided in their Facebook posts.

There's a lot of this that happens on this site which contains a hefty amount of true crime content.

I'm not saying that there's anything underhanded happening here, but I will say that it's certainly not the first time we've seen an Ex (or even current partner) be less than truthful in order to turn a bad event in to a way of improving their own lives. There's just a few things about this that either don't make sense or just plain don't sit well with me.

I wish you luck. If you DO find anything solid out, feel free to update us here. We do get attached to these cases and prefer knowing the facts rather than speculation.

BTW

Welcome and sorry for your loss.

Obituary for Tyson Gilroy Turk
    Tyson Gilroy Turk, 46, a well known tattoo artist in the metroplex passed away peacefully on August 9, 2017. Tyson was born in Wichita, Kansas and raised in North Richland Hills where he attended Richland High School.

Tyson is survived by his companion, Rachel Sellers; father and mother, George and Warrenette Turk; children, Tyson Turk, Skylar Turk, Seth Turk, Lydia Sellers and Kane Withrow; brothers, Jason Turk and Marcus Moore; a special nephew, Devin Turk and many many friends and relatives.

A memorial service will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, August 18, 2017 at Unity Church of Arlington, 3525 S. Bowen Rd., Arlington, TX 76013.

http://www.noblecremations.com/obitu...ost#!/Obituary

So the police reports are up

SUMMARY NARRATIVE
    On Sunday August 6, 2017 at approx. 01:29hrs, Officer working N451 in marked unit# 218-0065, was dispatched to a Suicide Attempt call. Call details stated the following: TATTOO SHOP...CP STS THAT HE ARRIVED AT LOC AND FRIEND HAS HUNG HIMSELF...POSS SIG 12...MEDSTAR NTFD.

The reporting friend is Christopher Elliott.

And there is another report waiting approval, which I think is related to the robbery?

170073984 - 8/9/2017 - Burglary Building/Commercial Building
    Awaiting Approval - Unavailable

Normally, suicides by hanging are up pretty quick on ME site....but so far nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So the police reports are up

SUMMARY NARRATIVE
    On Sunday August 6, 2017 at approx. 01:29hrs, Officer working N451 in marked unit# 218-0065, was dispatched to a Suicide Attempt call. Call details stated the following: TATTOO SHOP...CP STS THAT HE ARRIVED AT LOC AND FRIEND HAS HUNG HIMSELF...POSS SIG 12...MEDSTAR NTFD.

The reporting friend is Christopher Elliott.

And there is another report waiting approval, which I think is related to the robbery?

170073984 - 8/9/2017 - Burglary Building/Commercial Building
    Awaiting Approval - Unavailable
    People were also trying to accuse that guy of possibly killing him as well. If he was trying to kill him and make it look like a suicide, why would he call the cops and save him? He may have been brain dead, but he was still alive when he called for help.

This group of people are all about blaming and going after this guy when in reality he's the one that actually tried saving him. They really don't use common sense much, do they?

I agree w you Boston Babe it does look more like it's in the middle of a renovation than a robbery. No one is gonna take the time to climb onto the roof to steal a sign. I can't see anyone bothering to steal most of the items she mentioned, like posters & stuff. Maybe she had insurance & wanted to claim more items missing ??
    And blaming the guy who did try to help save him, of stealing, is pretty messed up if he didn't do it.

Thread Information