Thread: Emily Wilt - Died 4 March 2007

Emily Wilt - Died 4 March 2007

I think this may be her myspace - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =37247650

She was born 30 March 1985 and died 4 March 2007

Re: Emily Wilt - Died 4 March 2007

From her myspace interests - 

General Foremost - staying clean

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=7248.msg355884#msg355884 date=1178969429]
    From her myspace interests - 

General Foremost - staying clean
    [/quote]

At first glance when I read staying clean, I thought she had an aversion to dirt.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  20 seconds later I realized what she really meant. 
    I don't enter into mental warfare with morons.  It's immoral and unethical.  They have no ammunition.  AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII  

I'm thinking suicide on this one.  Here's her about me:

About me:
    I'm soon to be 21, an aries. I have a 10 week old son (Trent) and am *currently* with the father of my child. I've had good friends come and go, most recently go...and while I am saddened by it, no more can I control their actions than I can control my own tears at the loss. I've lost everything except for my morals, and came back to claim it all again - including my sanity this time. Alas, once more I find myself alone in my mind, just as dark as a moonless night...just as lonely... I feel weighed down, my soul hurts, my heart struggles to keep beating, it's life renewed only by the love of my son. My faith is shaken. In life, in love, in God...I try to have faith (I'm a pretty decent actress anyways...). I have no hope for myself and perhaps it is because I don't feel as though I deserve friends. Real friends...the kind who call when they dont hear from you for a while. The kind who still want to hang even though I won't do what I once did. The kind who will be there til the end...the end came sooner than I wanted with those friends I did have. I still believe that if I *truely* needed them, and I mean only the most DIRE of needs, would they be there for me. But unless I'm dying...they don't care enough. And so, I won't care either. Perhaps you see a bit better where my head is and *WHY* exactly I'm still searching for my sanity... I WILL FIND IT. 
    Who I'd like to meet:
    Up with one of those friends I wrote of having lost...Matt Breeden. 

some pretty depressed comments.  He MS shows nothing. 
    I don't enter into mental warfare with morons.  It's immoral and unethical.  They have no ammunition.  AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII  

Not one friend?!  This one is going to be so hard! 

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7248.msg356163#msg356163 date=1178993070]
    [/quote]

Come on now, she has Tom.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=7248.msg356163#msg356163 date=1178993070]
    [/quote]

Hey Tom was her friend
    You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not <br />the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.&quot; Abbie Hoffman

Tom is everyone's friend. What a little manwhore!

Thread Information