Page 475 of 476 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,875 of 11878

Thread: Dear So and So

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    If it's so important to you, why haven't you been teaching her how to cook since she was little?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Quote Originally Posted by trailerparktrash View Post
    If it's so important to you, why haven't you been teaching her how to cook since she was little?
    Because I was 19 and fat and feeding her happy meals and shit.mi was young and dumb. I take full responsibility. My others help cook and plant etc. it is a proses, we are all working on it <3

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Dear misguided family members of the deceased,

It is so sad to hear of the loss of your loved one to suicide. Having to endure that loss is a pain I cannot comprehend. Obviously this person lived a privileged existence, attending a school that runs $61K/year for tuition and fees. Sorry to be so terse, but the least you could do would be to designate for any donations in lieu of flowers be to a worthy cause, like a suicide prevention organization...mental health fund, et cetera. I'm quite sure the university's rugby team gets by just fine. But that's just me.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Dear misguided family members of the deceased,

It is so sad to hear of the loss of your loved one to suicide. Having to endure that loss is a pain I cannot comprehend. Obviously this person lived a privileged existence, attending a school that runs $61K/year for tuition and fees. Sorry to be so terse, but the least you could do would be to designate for any donations in lieu of flowers be to a worthy cause, like a suicide prevention organization...mental health fund, et cetera. I'm quite sure the university's rugby team gets by just fine. But that's just me.
    Yep....well said sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Dear Cathy,

Don't try to horn in on my treasure hunt with my aunt.

I asked first.

From,
    Someone who thinks your daughter is a big slut

Dear Suka,

It boggles my mind that after all of the abuse you put me through, up to and including reminding me on a daily basis how much I didn't mean to you and how you couldn't wait to have me out of your life over the span of the 8 years you were in my life, that you can't give it up. This constant harassment campaign you've started with my friends, family and acquaintences, because you have no way to contact me directly is pathetic.

It's been almost two years since we last spoke, longer than that since I last saw you or wanted you in my life. You are still an active heroin addict, with all the mess, drama and damage that lifestyle entails. How you're not in jail yet is a miracle unto itself. You can't deny it, it's splashed across every messy problem you try to start in my life.

All I ask is you leave me alone. Stop messaging my sister. Stop messaging my friends. Stop trying to stalk me on social media (it's all private). Stop adding my friends and family to your social media accounts in a sad attempt to stalk me out. Stop texting my mom and telling her that I'm still using and that I'm lying to my parents faces. Stop trying to befriend my significant other and stop trying to convince him that I cheated on him with (ugh) you. Stop emailing me nasty threats about how you're going to sue me (we both know you don't have the money to start a small claims court case, and if you did it would be going up your nose or in your veins, not more to the court system you already owe restitution to).

Nobody believes you, so just give it up. The 30+ pounds I've put on, the glow of my skin, the smile on my face, the overall healthy everything that I've become speaks louder than you ever will. The quality time that I spend with my family speaks louder than you. The quality relationships that I'm building with friends and family speak louder than you. My unwavering love for my soulmate speaks louder than you. The fading tracks speak louder than you.

I made it through, literally NO thanks to you, and I'm almost sad that you're still stuck down in that dark place. I wish you nothing but the best, and I will forever wish sobriety for you, but I will NEVER see you again, NEVER speak to you again. Get over it. Move on. Worry about yourself, because really, you need it. Two years. TWO YEARS. It's time.

No need to worry about me. I got this.

Not regretfully,
    случаю потери кормильца
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Dear COVID-19,

It's official, I have found the end of the internet. You can go home now.

Kim
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Dear COVID-19,

Kim
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Dear COVID-19,

Kim

Right. I sometimes just sit and think, "what can I possibly google now?!" Yesterday I serial posted on here because I wasn't feeling great and didn't want to get up and do anything around the house. Then I started worrying that I was becoming Kambing, so I had to stop.

Who is Kambing? I keep seeing the name mentioned, but I disappeared for several years while Life Happened.

I serial post at times, but I don't care if someone things I'm a "Kambing." Sometimes I have a lot to say.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Right. I sometimes just sit and think, "what can I possibly google now?!" Yesterday I serial posted on here because I wasn't feeling great and didn't want to get up and do anything around the house. Then I started worrying that I was becoming Kambing, so I had to stop.
    You will NEVER be kambing. They are nutzo, you aren't.

I can't get anything done/cleaned with Austin around. I'm just chilling online watching reruns of Fear Thy Neighbor.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Who is Kambing? I keep seeing the name mentioned, but I disappeared for several years while Life Happened.

I serial post at times, but I don't care if someone things I'm a "Kambing." Sometimes I have a lot to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You will NEVER be kambing. They are nutzo, you aren't.

I can't get anything done/cleaned with Austin around. I'm just chilling online watching reruns of Fear Thy Neighbor.
    Haha, Thanks Ang! At least I throw in some variety with my postings.

KT, Kambing came here a few years back and they were a prolific poster. Nothing wrong with that in general, but they were OBSESSIVE about vigilante threads, and often the stories weren't truly vigilante, they were often racist or sexist or people who used vigilanteisim as an excuse to kill or hurt someone for no reason. On top of that, they would post duplicate threads repeatedly, and they always put stuff in the wrong area.

Our of the blue about 8 months ago they told me that they wanted me to ban them so that they could get off social media and get their lives back. I gave them a three month ban, and at the end of it they came back and posted a bunch of vigilante stuff and then asked me to perma-ban them. I did after talking with them about it for a bit. Then a couple of months later we have a new user that was obviously Kambing. They posted for about a week, then asked me to perma-ban them. I did, and then about a month later they created another new user...posted a bunch of vigilante stuff...and asked me to ban them again. UGH. I finally asked Mike (I don't have the power to do it) to ban their IP address(es), and so far they haven't come back in the last few months.

Note to self

please take a break from Police Brutality threads once in a while and get off the Nightcrawlers beat of mydeathspace to save your sanity.

IRONY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Note to self

please take a break from Police Brutality threads once in a while and get off the Nightcrawlers beat of mydeathspace to save your sanity.
    I think this is a good idea that you need to take yourself. I think this is becoming unhealthy for you. Why don't you try not posting any vigilant, or police brutality threads or updates this next week.

I think this is a good idea that you need to take yourself. I think this is becoming unhealthy for you. Why don't you try not posting any vigilant, or police brutality threads or updates this next week.
    Thanks!!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    [QUOTE=JohnLanders;3792724]Note to self

Please do, John. You provide a lot of good shit for us to look at and read, seriously, but yeah, refrain from whatever keeps you up at night.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Dear So and So,

I really thought we were friends and I did things to help you through some hard times, yet got written off so quickly the minute I was the one in need. That hurts. I never want to be a burden on people and have always strived all of my life to not be. It's part of why I'm so concerned with having M.S. and possibly becoming a burden on others. I'll do anything to never put anyone I love in to that position.

So and So, I thought our friendship meant more and that I wouldn't get dropped like a bad habit at the first sign that perhaps I might be the one needing someone to support me. Although I never want to be a burden, it doesn't mean that I didn't hope I would have someone there when I fell. You decided I wasn't worth it even though I considered you to be when you needed it.

Dear, So and So.... I've already removed myself from your life because I love you enough to not be a burden anymore. But it does hurt and has for the past months where I removed you with no word from you to ask why. I guess some stupid part of me hoped you'd care that I left, but apparently that isn't the case and I'm probably just a blip on your radar that disappeared to never be dealt with again.

Dear, So and So. I loved you enough to leave you without having to deal with me anymore and that's a sad fact that it was what you apparently needed. I'll be okay, but it still hurts and will for a long while since I thought our friendship meant more than that.

Goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

BB73, I'm sorry this happened. Know that we're always here if you need support or want to talk.

BB73, I'm sorry this happened. Know that we're always here if you need support or want to talk.
    Thank you. I love you guys.

LITERALLY within minutes of me posting this, I got a text from another friend that knows NOTHING about this and it read like this. I'm in tears:

Have I told you lately that I love you. If I haven't I do and I was thinking about you. I let someone back into my life a few months ago a girlfriend who was hurting and she promised she would never be the bad friend to me she had been before well of course she is herself- why am I surprised? I've been so hurt & was having such regrets about letting her back into my life and that friends can really suck but then you came to mind and instead of a frown I was able to get a smile in my head. I love you honey, Just call me Lucy and the football with my friend and just like that old fable says I knew her nature but got sucked into her hurt. Thank goodness for you!!!! That is all!!! ��

My response:

I don't think you'll ever really realize how much this text means to me right now. I may never be the perfect friend, but I love you so much. I'm crying. Thank you. It's as if you have a beacon that goes off that makes you reach out when it means the most. I love you.

I love you guys for caring. Not only do I have you guys that care, but others during a time when I really felt like I was nothing. It means so much

I care!! I am so glad you had a friend reach out to you, when you needed it the most. It's like a sign

As I get older, I realize I don't really have "friends" per se. The few girls that were my besties growing up, I kind of fell away from (mostly when I met my hubby, him having 2 kids...I started partying less which is what we all used to do). I have my husband and son, and I am the only female at my work. So I really only have you girls, here. And that makes me happy! I love you gals :)

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I care!! I am so glad you had a friend reach out to you, when you needed it the most. It's like a sign

As I get older, I realize I don't really have "friends" per se. The few girls that were my besties growing up, I kind of fell away from (mostly when I met my hubby, him having 2 kids...I started partying less which is what we all used to do). I have my husband and son, and I am the only female at my work. So I really only have you girls, here. And that makes me happy! I love you gals :)
    I'm the same way, I don't really have female friends IRL. Our couple of really close friends are guys my husband has flown with over the years that we became close to, but since I work from home I don't even have female co-workers to hang out with. I truly consider you guys to be my friends, and I you guys!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Dear So and So,

I really thought we were friends and I did things to help you through some hard times, yet got written off so quickly the minute I was the one in need. That hurts. I never want to be a burden on people and have always strived all of my life to not be. It's part of why I'm so concerned with having M.S. and possibly becoming a burden on others. I'll do anything to never put anyone I love in to that position.

So and So, I thought our friendship meant more and that I wouldn't get dropped like a bad habit at the first sign that perhaps I might be the one needing someone to support me. Although I never want to be a burden, it doesn't mean that I didn't hope I would have someone there when I fell. You decided I wasn't worth it even though I considered you to be when you needed it.

Dear, So and So.... I've already removed myself from your life because I love you enough to not be a burden anymore. But it does hurt and has for the past months where I removed you with no word from you to ask why. I guess some stupid part of me hoped you'd care that I left, but apparently that isn't the case and I'm probably just a blip on your radar that disappeared to never be dealt with again.

Dear, So and So. I loved you enough to leave you without having to deal with me anymore and that's a sad fact that it was what you apparently needed. I'll be okay, but it still hurts and will for a long while since I thought our friendship meant more than that.

Goodbye.
    This made me cry. I am so sorry, Boston. Much love to you.

Thread Information