Page 476 of 476 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476
Results 11,876 to 11,878 of 11878

Thread: Dear So and So

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I care!! I am so glad you had a friend reach out to you, when you needed it the most. It's like a sign

As I get older, I realize I don't really have "friends" per se. The few girls that were my besties growing up, I kind of fell away from (mostly when I met my hubby, him having 2 kids...I started partying less which is what we all used to do). I have my husband and son, and I am the only female at my work. So I really only have you girls, here. And that makes me happy! I love you gals :)
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm the same way, I don't really have female friends IRL. Our couple of really close friends are guys my husband has flown with over the years that we became close to, but since I work from home I don't even have female co-workers to hang out with. I truly consider you guys to be my friends, and I you guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    This made me cry. I am so sorry, Boston. Much love to you.
    I consider all of you to be my friends. This has just been festering inside of me for months and I decided that I had to throw it out in to the universe and away from my conscious self in order to move on and put it to bed. Love you all
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Dear So and So,

It's awesome being taken for granted and insulted for the job I'm doing on the house right before you're going away for 12 days leaving me working overtime to make sure you get the time you need.

I don't want a congratulations for doing what anyone would do for someone they love, but I certainly don't need insults on my housework (of which you could have done, nobody is holding you hostage, dickhead) before you leave me to work like fuck for you.

The. End.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Dear So and So,

It's awesome being taken for granted and insulted for the job I'm doing on the house right before you're going away for 12 days leaving me working overtime to make sure you get the time you need.

I don't want a congratulations for doing what anyone would do for someone they love, but I certainly don't need insults on my housework (of which you could have done, nobody is holding you hostage, dickhead) before you leave me to work like fuck for you.

The. End.

Thread Information