Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Mark Redwine (55) killed his 13 year old son after the boy found pictures of him eating shit out of a diaper

Elena Petus Calderon with the Citrus Heights Police Department in Citrus Heights California located at 6315 Fountain Square Citrus Heights CA 95621 actually use to date this guy along time ago and said that they use to do weirdo shit like this. Officer Elena Calderon is a strange one like that.. That is so foul. there are supposedly pics of her like this as well though I haven't seen them nor do I want to.. GROSS

I hate that this thread was bumped because I scrolled right on into the poop pic totally unaware.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Magillacutty View Post
    Elena Petus Calderon with the Citrus Heights Police Department in Citrus Heights California located at 6315 Fountain Square Citrus Heights CA 95621 actually use to date this guy along time ago and said that they use to do weirdo shit like this. Officer Elena Calderon is a strange one like that.. That is so foul. there are supposedly pics of her like this as well though I haven't seen them nor do I want to.. GROSS
    Wait, what? Are you from Citrus Heights?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Damn. I need to heed warnings. My God who would do something like this?

Fucking gross. I hate hate hate that my stomach turned thinking about a dude eating shit but I didn't even blink an eye about the murdered child. Fuck I'm jaded.

And damn I hope that's fake shit. Major Disgusto Barfo.

Tell us what you know Geoff!

I went to look for the poop pics and they are gone. Where did they go?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I missed them. It's quite alright, though

Ugh the
    Memory of them flashed in my brain when I read your comment
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I went to look for the poop pics and they are gone. Where did they go?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    What the fuck? Cant they just get another judge?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What the fuck? Cant they just get another judge?
    Probably too far in to the trial. I presume if found guilty sentencing will be decided on what the judge deems the facts of the case re: aggravating & mitigating factors. Will have also heard all the evidence too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I know people have all kinds of different strange fetishes as far as the majority of people think, but this is just beyond fucked
    This comment didn't age well did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    This comment didn't age well did it?
    OMG, I just read through this thread and thought the same thing when I came across this comment!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    OMG, I just read through this thread and thought the same thing when I came across this comment!
    I know! I couldn't believe it when I read it.

God dammit

‘Compromising’ fetish pics led Colorado dad to kill teen son, prosecutors claim

https://nypost.com/2021/06/22/compro...n-prosecutors/

An enraged Colorado father killed his 13-year-old son after the boy found “compromising” photos of him eating feces from a diaper while wearing women’s underwear, prosecutors allege.

The murder trial of Mark Redwine, 59, began Monday with opening statements by prosecutors who claim he flew into a rage when his teenage son, Dylan, may have mentioned or shown him the sordid photos the night he was killed in November 2012, the Denver Post reported.

“A damaged relationship, exposed with compromising photographs, photographs in the hands of a 13-year-old who is disgusted by it, which triggered a violent rage in the defendant,” prosecutor Fred Johnson said.

Redwine, who was arrested in 2017, is charged with second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death.

Dylan disappeared from Redwine’s Vallecito home during a court-ordered visit at the residence over Thanksgiving 2012. The boy’s remains were not discovered until 2013 and 2014, the Denver Post reported.

Johnson said Monday prosecutors intend to show Redwine killed Dylan in his living room and then dumped the body off a trail near his home before misleading investigators for months to cover up the killing.

Traces of blood belonging to the boy were found in Redwine’s living room and his son’s body was found without his wallet or backpack.

Redwine’s public defender, meanwhile, insisted that Dylan had no interest in visiting his father and suggested he may have been attacked by a bear or mountain lion after running away, claiming a tooth mark was found on his skull, the Denver Post reported.

Defense attorney John Moran said Redwine’s son had previously confronted him about the fetish photos during a cross-country trip — and that prosecutors will not be able to prove a connection between his death and the revealing snapshots.

The images “come from deep within Mark’s private life,” Moran said. “If the prosecution could find an expert to say people who do that are more likely to kill their child, that information would be given to you … Mr. Redwine did not kill his child.”

Redwine was working as a trucker in Washington when he was arrested, KUSA reported.

Moran said no evidence tied his client to the boy’s death, the station reported.

“Mr. Redwine … in addition to being innocent, lost everything,” Moran said Monday. “He lost it all, and now he sits here with this demand for wrongful conviction.”

Dylan’s older brother, Cory, who previously said he saw the “disgusting” photos of his father as well, called for “justice” in his brother’s death in November 2020.

“Dylan needs strength from more than just us and I can’t begin to explain how much every single person that knows his story is a part of that!” Cory Redwine wrote on Facebook. “Every day a kid is forgotten by the legal system and that is not ok!!”

The trial, which was postponed after multiple delays in the case, is expected to last until mid-July, with testimony to start Tuesday, the Denver Post reported.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The images “come from deep within Mark’s private life,” Moran said. “If the prosecution could find an expert to say people who do that are more likely to kill their child, that information would be given to you … Mr. Redwine did not kill his child.”
    I know the defense attorney is just doing his job, but how can he sleep at night?

Redwine’s public defender, meanwhile, insisted that Dylan had no interest in visiting his father and suggested he may have been attacked by a bear or mountain lion after running away, claiming a tooth mark was found on his skull, the Denver Post reported.
    wtf seriously? dudes reaching for straws.

Colorado dad Mark Redwine convicted of killing his son Dylan over feces fetish pics

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...qlm-story.html

A Colorado father was convicted Friday of killing his 13-year-old son in 2012 after the boy discovered photos of his dad wearing lingerie and eating feces.

Mark Redwine, 59, was convicted of second-degree murder and child abuse in the death of his son Dylan, Denver NBC affiliate KUSA reported.

Dylan Redwine was forced to visit his father for Thanksgiving in 2012 by a court order and disappeared near Mark’s home in Vallecito. Dylan reportedly confronted his father about the pictures prior to the killing.

“I have seen the photos,” Dylan’s older brother Cory said in 2017. “It shows him wearing women’s clothes and makeup and a diaper and then eating his feces from the diaper. It was disgusting. We couldn’t believe it.”

Dylan’s body was found in June 2013 by search teams, about 10 miles from Mark’s property in southwest Colorado. His skull was found two years later by hikers in the region.

Mark was arrested in 2017 and charged with the killing. Dylan and his father were estranged and his parents were fighting a custody battle when he died. Mark and Dylan’s mother, Elaine Hall, even went on “Dr. Phil” in 2013, where Mark bizarrely claimed Elaine was responsible for Dylan’s disappearance.

Prosecutors said Mark killed his son with blunt force to the head in a fit of rage and then hid his body in the nearby woods. The defense argued Dylan was possibly killed by an animal, but the jury didn’t buy it.

Dylan’s friends and family testified that he didn’t want to go on the fateful Thanksgiving trip.

Prior to Friday’s verdict, the trial was delayed multiple times, including once last year when a member of Mark Redwine’s defense team developed COVID-19 symptoms.

His sentencing is scheduled for Oct. 8.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Colorado dad Mark Redwine convicted of killing his son Dylan over feces fetish pics

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...qlm-story.html

A Colorado father was convicted Friday of killing his 13-year-old son in 2012 after the boy discovered photos of his dad wearing lingerie and eating feces.

Mark Redwine, 59, was convicted of second-degree murder and child abuse in the death of his son Dylan, Denver NBC affiliate KUSA reported.

Dylan Redwine was forced to visit his father for Thanksgiving in 2012 by a court order and disappeared near Mark’s home in Vallecito. Dylan reportedly confronted his father about the pictures prior to the killing.

“I have seen the photos,” Dylan’s older brother Cory said in 2017. “It shows him wearing women’s clothes and makeup and a diaper and then eating his feces from the diaper. It was disgusting. We couldn’t believe it.”

Dylan’s body was found in June 2013 by search teams, about 10 miles from Mark’s property in southwest Colorado. His skull was found two years later by hikers in the region.

Mark was arrested in 2017 and charged with the killing. Dylan and his father were estranged and his parents were fighting a custody battle when he died. Mark and Dylan’s mother, Elaine Hall, even went on “Dr. Phil” in 2013, where Mark bizarrely claimed Elaine was responsible for Dylan’s disappearance.

Prosecutors said Mark killed his son with blunt force to the head in a fit of rage and then hid his body in the nearby woods. The defense argued Dylan was possibly killed by an animal, but the jury didn’t buy it.

Dylan’s friends and family testified that he didn’t want to go on the fateful Thanksgiving trip.

Prior to Friday’s verdict, the trial was delayed multiple times, including once last year when a member of Mark Redwine’s defense team developed COVID-19 symptoms.

His sentencing is scheduled for Oct. 8.
    It took seven years, but FINALLY. I hope he gets the maximum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information