Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jamie Lynn Drake - Myspace Teen Missing

Re: Jamie Lynn Drake - Myspace Teen Missing

I found this on the missingchildren link:
    Kevin Newland was charged with the murder of 19-year-old Jamie Lynn Drake. The alleged motive was robbery. Kevin Newland has allegedly admitted to strangling Jamie Lynn Drake; however, it appears she was suffocated by a bag placed over her head.

Even though Newland, 20, allegedly admitted strangling Drake to death, Spokane Medical Examiner Dr. Sally Aiken says it appears she was suffocated by a bag placed over her head.

Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich says Drake was a truly innocent casualty of crime.

On some level. we'd all like to know what's next and be assured that the choices we're making are the right ones. But there's no substitue for following your own instincts"?* Mary Teller

Eeewww he put her under the floor? Anyone ever seen Stir Of Echos? Kinda reminds me of that
    No Man Is Worth YOur Tears & The One Who Is, Will Never Make You Cry

[quote author=thatonegirl916 link=topic=110.msg60448#msg60448 date=1159464731]
    Eeewww he put her under the floor? Anyone ever seen Stir Of Echos? Kinda reminds me of that
    [/quote]

That movie freaked me out.  That one part with the fingernail breaking (when they're killing her) REALLY grosses me out.  I never want to be hypnotized after watching it.

[quote author=HomicidalLlama link=topic=110.msg60494#msg60494 date=1159467766]
    [quote author=thatonegirl916 link=topic=110.msg60448#msg60448 date=1159464731]
    [/quote]

That movie freaked me out.Â* That one part with the fingernail breaking (when they're killing her) REALLY grosses me out.Â* I never want to be hypnotized after watching it.
    [/quote]

oo yeah the fingernail breaking is the worst!  And when he wakes up and pulls all his teeth out.. 

Now I wanna go home and watch that movie! lol.
    No Man Is Worth YOur Tears & The One Who Is, Will Never Make You Cry

*** I was searching for something else and found this. ***

Spokane killer shot dead during Clallam Bay prison break

https://www.krem.com/article/news/lo.../293-168291952

The man who was shot and killed during an apparent escape from Clallam Bay Corrections Center was Kevin Newland, the man who strangled Jamie Drake in 2006.

SPOKANE, Wash. -- The man who was shot and killed during an apparent escape from Clallam Bay Corrections Center was Kevin Newland, the man who strangled a woman in North Spokane.

Newland was serving a 45-year sentence for first-degree murder in Spokane County.

The 25-year-old killed 19-year-old Jamie Lynn Drake in her apartment in 2006. He then buried her body under the floorboards of a cabin in Stevens County. Police say Newland also stole Drake's car and used her credit card across the state.

Authorities say just after 10:00 a.m., Newland drove a forklift into the perimeter fences of the prison. At the same time, another prison, 25-year-old Dominick Maldonado took a correctional officer hostage using a pair of scissors.

A correctional officer shot Newland once, killing him.

Authorities say right now, the prison is in lockdown and all offenders are accounted for. Prisoners will remain in their cells while local law enforcement conducts an investigation.

Newland began his prison sentence in November 2007 and would have been eligible for release in August 2049.

Clallam Bay Corrections Center is located in northwest tip of the Olympic Peninsula. The prison houses 858 medium-, close-, and maximum-custody offenders.

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/..._been_murdered

What an idiot. Good riddance.

I saw "Stir of Echos" mentioned. I fucking love that movie and have seen it multiple times.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    PSA: You got 15 more years than your victim, so don't for one moment think that you didn't deserve what happened to you.

I hope you fucking suffered before you died, you sorry piece of shit. I truly, deeply, honestly fucking do. You deserve that and so much more.

Now your family can feel a tiny bit of the pain that Jamie's family felt.

Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit. Rot in hell.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information