Thread: Alien reptile internet 'cult' played central role in N.J. man's death

Alien reptile internet 'cult' played central role in N.J. man's death

COOLBAUGH TWP., Pa -- A former follower of an internet conspiracy theorist was besieged by evil forces hiding inside her when she fatally shot her boyfriend, says the woman who once counted the couple among her devotees.

Sherry Shriner, a self-described "Prophet, Sere (sic), Ambassador, Messenger, and Daughter of the Most High," said she warned North Arlington native Steven Mineo, 32, that his girlfriend, Barbara H. Rogers, 42, was a "Vampire Witch Reptilian Super Soldier" who would do him harm.

Got that?

Rogers allegedly killed Mineo last Saturday, shooting him in the middle of his forehead at close range.

Rogers reportedly told police that Mineo was upset with members of Shriner's following, and had asked to be killed. She also told police that Mineo said Shriner was "reptilian" and pretending to be human, according to a police affidavit obtained by the Associated Press.

Shriner says she believes in a "New World Order" that is working with aliens, demons, zombies and other evil beings to take over the world.

Rogers, she said, was a "basket of things" on the dark side."The one thing I did know: she was no good," Shriner said.

Shriner's teachings say that evil forces can manifest in humans -- and can only be discovered in minute details in their appearances and interests.

She considers herself a Christian, and says her beliefs are rooted in the Bible, notably The Book of Revelation, she said.

"Everybody has a different interpretation, everybody reads the same verse another way," Shriner said.

Shriner's website offers extensive information on "Orgone blasters" that will kill zombies and evil beings, and keep away aliens and demons. She has raised more than $125,000 in a GoFundMe campaign to deploy the blasters.

Shriner, who is active online, posts videos and runs several websites devoted to this theory.

"I don't run a cult. You can turn on my video or turn it off. You can turn on my podcast or turn it off. I don't have a list or a membership rule," Shriner said.

She has posted extensively since Mineo's death about what she believes were Rogers' intentions.

Mineo, in YouTube videos he made before his death, says he first started following Shriner in the early 2000s.

But, in the videos, he also details how the two had a falling out over his girlfriend.

What seemed to initially cause fractures in the relationship was a picture Rogers posted on Facebook about trying steak tartare. In the post, she says she tries "exotic foods and will continue to do so."

"It's popular, it doesn't make me a reptile. A lot of people eat that," Rogers said in the YouTube video, alongside Mineo.

In another Facebook post, Rogers writes that she just craves "raw meat all the time for some reason," according to screenshots in Mineo's YouTube video.

After these were posted to Facebook, Shriner began warning Mineo that she believed Rogers was possessed by a reptile.

"There's only certain types of people who crave the raw meat, because they crave the blood. Those with the vampire demon in them," Shriner said in a YouTube video she posted after Mineo's death.

In a video posted online, she said some pictures posted by Rogers show her eyes as slits, which is "typical of reptilian possession," and would give her super strength.

"When the demon manifested in her, if it was the demon or a lizard, if she had both, a human's no match for that kind of supernatural strength," Shriner said.

In a video posted online, Shriner questions whether Rogers was "triggered" to kill Mineo after watching a movie in the Resident Evil series with him. Shriner said that the movie is based on a female "super soldier," whom she knows.

(The movie is loosely based on a Japanese survival video game).

Shriner told her "the father" revealed to her that Rogers saw blood in the movie, which drew out the demon inside her and her face "contorted." Mineo saw it and realized what she was, Shriner said in her YouTube video.

"Sherry was right about you, I should've listened," Shriner said Mineo told Rogers. The comment "threw her in a rage," Shriner said.

"I knew it was going to come to the point where she was going to manifest and he was going to see it," Shriner said.
    http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2...ans_death.html

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

She raised 120,000 for a zombie blaster?! Who gave their hard earned money to this?!
    Oh crap, my husband must have a reptile inside of him eating that damn raw steak & sushi. Should have known! 😂
    This is so WTF I don't even have words for it.

sorry for the double but had to add this. These pl are crazy!!

This is the picture I confronted Barb Rogers about, notice the poop to the left of the raw hamburger. Because normal people love to eat poop with their raw hamburger...she tried to come back with a pic about steak tar tar blah blah...she always had a comeback...and no, normal people don't crave raw meat "all the time." She keeps trying to blame everyone else because she's a psycho...she killed Steve..put a gun to his head and killed him when he was laying on the floor...it was no one else but her...she needs to stop already and just take responsibility because I'll take her BS and those running the psyop behind her and shove it all up their arses.
    LikeShow more reactionsShare
    27 27
    1 share
    22 Comments
    Comments
    View 16 more comments
    Steven Cordero
    Steven Cordero Salmonella....
    It's what's for lunch.
    LikeShow more reactions ? 5 ? 16 hrs
    Manage
    Yolanda Sharpe
    Yolanda Sharpe Gross! Sheeeat and raw meet...with a raw egg? Say, what! This witch is tripping!
    LikeShow more reactions ? 4 ? 15 hrs
    Manage
    Jody Soper
    Jody Soper Who eats gross trash​ like that???
    LikeShow more reactions ? 3 ? 15 hrs
    Manage
    Danielle Lauver
    Danielle Lauver Let's remember the rabbi who pronounced that human flesh is mixed into hamburger meat on purpose. And lately it's been on the news about human DNA in hamburger meat. Sad the man was seduced away from his own relationship with the Lord. The Lord would have warned him if he had an ear to hear. Sad for his family. The woman will reap a harvest she can't afford.
    LikeShow more reactions ? 1 ? 6 hrs
    Manage
    Stuart Harrison
    Stuart Harrison Putting the flesh of man in meat, blood in fruit and even semen mixed in...(especially in satanic lead christian churches where they drink communion)...it is all to unwittingly initiate people into Lucy's kingdom. Through deception and of course conta...See More
    LikeShow more reactions ? 1 ? 1 hr ? Edited
    Manage
    Belinda Rohrer
    Belinda Rohrer YUCK!!!😷😵😧
    PURE SICK INSANITY!!!!!
    LikeShow more reactions ? 1 hr
    What screws us up most in life,is the picture in our heads of how it's supposed to be..

there comes a time when we all have to ask ourselves, who is the crazy one? what if we are the unbelievers, going about our business from day to day, unaware of what lurks among us? i mean, why not?

on the other hand... who cares? until there is a vampire lizard witch bearing down on you, does it even matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    there comes a time when we all have to ask ourselves, who is the crazy one? what if we are the unbelievers, going about our business from day to day, unaware of what lurks among us? i mean, why not?

on the other hand... who cares? until there is a vampire lizard witch bearing down on you, does it even matter?
    Nothing matters when you have a $120,000 zombie blaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Nothing matters when you have a $120,000 zombie blaster.
    I'm with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information