Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacqueline Sanchez (14) died in a car accident caused by her sister Obdulia Sanchez (18) who was driving while live streaming

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    Yeah, I couldn't figure out why she was shaking her and flipping her over like that. She had no remorse at all. She was just worried about going to jail. If it weren't for the parents, I would say to show this video to teenagers everywhere as a reminder of why it is not ok to do drugs, or to drive impaired. This is so screwed up. Oh and was anyone else confused by the GFM? They make it sound like Jacqueline died during some accident while prepping for her Quincenera. Do you think they were out shopping or running errands when this occurred? Who in their right mind would think Obdulia was ok to drive?
    You can guarantee my 16 yr old son will be watching this video. I think teenage drivers should see what can happen when someone makes a stupid choice. I hate it for the parents, but if it could save one life, it would be worth it.

I was shocked at the sister shaking her around and every few seconds, she would put the camera on herself. What a selfish, stupid girl who deserves some punishment. This was not a true accident as it probably would not have happened if the driver was more responsible. I still think kids that do this stuff should have to do community service and go to local high schools and tell their stories.

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    You can guarantee my 16 yr old son will be watching this video. I think teenage drivers should see what can happen when someone makes a stupid choice. I hate it for the parents, but if it could save one life, it would be worth it.
    Just like the Red Asphalt videos they showed back when I took Drivers Education in High School!

meep

There was a 20-something year old female coworker talking about the video today at work. She was telling another 20-something year old female coworker about it and asking if she had, "WATCHED THE VIDEO?!?!" I yelled from across the room, "Don't do it! You'll be ruined!" She had her phone held up in the air with a still of the video (or maybe she paused the video?).

Kids these days. Amiright?
    meep

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    Just like the Red Asphalt videos they showed back when I took Drivers Education in High School!

This was gruesome, terrifying and hilarious all at once. I feel so conflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So i caved and watched the video. I see what everyone means. It almosy didn't feel real because of how the sister was talking, filming and just throwing her sisters body around like that. Surely regardless of what she had consumed one would think she still was with it enough to realise she just killed her sister. She seemed with enough 2 seconds before trying act gangsta. I can't help but agree with feeling she continued to film to be like "look at me i'm so hard i just killed my sister im going to jail but you know....YOLO"
    I feel so sorry for her parents. Lost one daughter over the stupidity of the other.
    R.I.P Jacqueline you deserved better.

So an old friend of mine I used to work with, posted the gofundme on her FB, saying the girl who died was her friend's sister. Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Just saw an article where the girl in the back that survived with minor injuries blames social media, for the accident.

Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    Just saw an article where the girl in the back that survived with minor injuries blames social media, for the accident.
    Yeah. Blame anything and anyone except for the actual piece of shit that caused it.

Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    Yep, because FB made her drive after drinking. Damn that sly bastard, Zuckerberg!

It wasn't the continued stream that got me, it was the continued 'i don't give a fuck' and head squishing that fucking got me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by M View Post

I've never seen this so I'm going to watch it with my son. As for this video, my son could not watch the whole video, one look at the poor girl and he wanted to vomit! Lesson learned, I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by dtfpaf798 View Post
    I've never seen this so I'm going to watch it with my son. As for this video, my son could not watch the whole video, one look at the poor girl and he wanted to vomit! Lesson learned, I hope!
    I am so happy with my decision to not watch the video.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I also caved and kinda watched it (with one eye closed and my iPad at arms distance and FFing) and I'm speechless with this bitch not only filming but trying to get in the shot with her dead sister in the background! Wtf? I want to know how, with a wreck that bad/car flipping/girl ejected how the fuck she STILL has the phone in hand with camera rolling? If she'd protected her passengers like she did her phone......

But you know....it HAS to be social medias fault (agree it looks like she's making a musical.ly) because if there were no social media, then sister wouldn't have been filming....wait though..if there were no telephones then there would be no way to film while driving so maybe let's blame Alexander Graham Bell?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Oh and Red Asphalt looks like Faces of Death: the Car Accident chapter
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

It was only part of his show yesterday, but Philip Defranco covered thus yesterday and his take was ya know, same as eveeyone here. But he brought up that there is a Facebook page to "free" the driver because she really didnt do anything wrong...

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Something like this happened not far from me. 18 year olds had a 14 year old driving them because they were drunk. 14 year old died.

It's the same with that video that was posted in Final Images.
    Drunk driving with a 17 year old. 2 women and the 17 year old died.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I also caved and kinda watched it (with one eye closed and my iPad at arms distance and FFing) and I'm speechless with this bitch not only filming but trying to get in the shot with her dead sister in the background! Wtf? I want to know how, with a wreck that bad/car flipping/girl ejected how the fuck she STILL has the phone in hand with camera rolling? If she'd protected her passengers like she did her phone......

But you know....it HAS to be social medias fault (agree it looks like she's making a musical.ly) because if there were no social media, then sister wouldn't have been filming....wait though..if there were no telephones then there would be no way to film while driving so maybe let's blame Alexander Graham Bell?
    I've always been suspicious of that guy!

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    She plead not guilty. How the fuck is she not guilty?

http://abc7.com/news/driver-18-who-l...uilty/2252137/
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Zero remore in that video still !

Oh, she's definitely guilty and will be found as such. She's just a special brand of asshole that wants to put her family through the torture of a criminal trial because how she's already destroyed their lives isn't enough for her.

She's not looking so hard (?) or bad-ass anymore! Slightly more subdued than the last video we saw her in.

http://abc7.com/video/embed/?pid=2252539

Also, you can/should plead Not Guilty for a number of reasons. Check it out: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...raignment.html

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    She's not looking so hard (?) or bad-ass anymore! Slightly more subdued than the last video we saw her in.

http://abc7.com/video/embed/?pid=2252539

Also, you can/should plead Not Guilty for a number of reasons. Check it out: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...raignment.html

I know it's smart to plead not Guilty at first. It gives your lawyer time to try to cut a deal for you. I just wish this bitch would have the book thrown at her. No excuse for what she did, or how she reacted to it. It was her sister she killed and you'd think it was a freaking squirrel.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I love the fact that the pic that this site and the "free Obdulia Sanchez" site are using have her doing duck lips and holding a gun. Yeah, this poor innocent victim was just scapegoated.

"it says a lot about our society"...yeah, it says a lot that there are multiple pages with almost 8000 members wanting this bitch to walk free. I am sure if some other person had done this and killed their daughter the family would be a-ok with it. Sure.

Thread Information