Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacqueline Sanchez (14) died in a car accident caused by her sister Obdulia Sanchez (18) who was driving while live streaming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jacqueline Sanchez (14) died in a car accident caused by her sister Obdulia Sanchez (18) who was driving while live streaming

https://booking.co.merced.ca.us/neww...spx?ID=-177485

Facebook seems to be actively removing the deranged crash video from all accounts posting it. Probably for the best? This reminds me of the Nikki Catsouras case from 11 years ago, but now that technology is better.... hey, we have video! (Link to NSFW and NSFL video here)

Also, this is in the top 5 most disturbing things I've ever seen online.

Obdulia's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/money.queen209/

Obdulia is being charged with DUI alcohol/drugs causing bodily injury and gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.

Girl dies in fatal crash north of Los Banos

The person killed in a single vehicle crash Friday north of Los Banos has been identified as 14-year-old Jacqueline Sanchez of Stockton.

Sanchez was killed around 6:45 p.m. Friday when the vehicle in which she was riding crashed on Henry Miller Road, east of Mercey Springs Road, according to the California Highway Patrol.

Her name was confirmed Saturday by the Merced County Coroner's Office.

Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke said Sanchez wasn't wearing a seatbelt when she was ejected through the back window of a white Buick Century as it crashed and rolled over off the south end of Henry Miller Road, east of Mercey Springs Road.

A Fresno girl also riding in the vehicle without a seatbelt, whose age was withheld but was confirmed to be a minor, suffered major leg injuries, California Highway Patrol Los Banos Officer Chris Smith said. She was previously reported to have suffered lacerations to her legs.

The driver of the vehicle was Sanchez's sister, an 18-year-old Stockton woman whose name was being withheld pending confirmation that her family was notified, Smith said.

The driver suffered minor injuries and was wearing a seatbelt, Smith said.

According to CHP, the car was traveling west Friday evening when it veered onto the right shoulder.

The driver over-corrected the turn, which caused the vehicle to swerve across both lanes, crashing through a wire fence and overturning into a field south of the road, according to CHP.

Following the crash, the driver was detained by law enforcement and led into an ambulance after being agitated and combative, screaming that her sister was dead as officers tried to calm her down.

CHP did not indicate Saturday whether any of the occupants had been arrested.

Smith said several people contacted the CHP Saturday about a graphic video circulating through social media that appears to show the driver filming video before, during and after the crash.

Smith said CHP, as of Saturday night, hadn't determined whether the video is authentic and connected to the crash. But officers were in the process of obtaining and examining the video as part of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/news/article163155793.html

As of right now this link still works https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=1ca_1500779366

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    As of right now this link still works https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=1ca_1500779366
    Yep, that's the one I posted above.

Still trying to figure out the driver's FB.

Driver's FB is here: https://www.facebook.com/lulu.sanchezestrada - same birthday according to one of her posts, URL says full surname is Sanchez Estrada like the Instagram account.

Quote Originally Posted by mcr1986 View Post
    Driver's FB is here: https://www.facebook.com/lulu.sanchezestrada - same birthday according to one of her posts, URL says full surname is Sanchez Estrada like the Instagram account.
    That's the one! Thanks

It's Lulu Sanchez on Facebook

I don't often get super cringy on gore, but this actually caused loss of dinner last night - someone shared the video on the debil with just the caption "clearer vision" or something and I just thought it was a chick singing until it was too late to unsee.

RIP lady, and wear your seatbelts kids.

That's the same 1 I originally saw. oof it was a doozy for sure. And her kissing her and going on like she was? Bitch, u loved ur little sister so much ya should have slowed the hell down

Did she even bother to call 911, or was filming it for social media more important?

I've seen some fucked up things, and this is definitely one the worse.

She's a stooopppiddd bitch wtf ?!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    She was busy perfecting her gang sign for the camera and ended up cracking open her sister's skull and spilling her brains all over the road. Nice job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    She was busy perfecting her gang sign for the camera and ended up cracking open her sister's skull and spilling her brains all over the road. Nice job.
    That's gangsta, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Yep, that's the one I posted above.

Still trying to figure out the driver's FB.
    Her Facebook was posted in the comments of the original post that was removed. I'll see if I can find it in my history when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    Her Facebook was posted in the comments of the original post that was removed. I'll see if I can find it in my history when I get home.
    It was under the name Lulu Sanchez. I can't find it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyskat View Post
    I don't think so. She posted a nudie pic in 2011 and based on her age, she would have been 8 years old. Unless it wasn't her photo?

I started watching the video and my patience with the driver ran out real fucking quick so I stopped. Based on these comments I'm glad it did.

How sad.

How do these substance-abusing 18-year-old shitty spoiled brat drivers get their licences? When I was in high school usually only the stuck up rich kids drove to school. My parents never taught me to drive and I didn't even start to learn until I was 22. I failed my road test because I have poor depth perception due to a lazy eye which is no fault of my own. I followed all the rules in good faith and am not allowed to drive. But we have these high af kids operating death machines on wheels and taking out themselves and completely innocent people. I live in a neighbourhood that's full of drug addicts but thank goodness the public transit is excellent here and they don't own cars or else a lot of unnecessary loss of life would occur.

Here is a link to Jacqueline's gofundme for her funeral expenses
    https://www.gofundme.com/jacqueline-...strada-funeral

Once this was compared to Nikki Catsouras, there is no way I am even going to attempt to watch the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Once this was compared to Nikki Catsouras, there is no way I am even going to attempt to watch the video.
    It's not quite as bad, but it's not great.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's not quite as bad, but it's not great.
    If it is anywhere remotely in the vicinity of how that chick turned out I'll just go off of people's descriptions and not actually watch the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    The girl in the video has at least half a face. Nikki Catsouras was so coked up she didn't have a face anymore.

Looks like the driver was trying to make a video for the app, Musical.ly. Don't ask how I know.

Sorry for the double post.

If there was any chance that her sister was still alive, the way the driver was shaking her, she wouldn't have survived for long.
    The book should be thrown at her for filming instead of calling 911. I hope she doesn't reproduce once she's out of prison.

Thread Information