Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacqueline Sanchez (14) died in a car accident caused by her sister Obdulia Sanchez (18) who was driving while live streaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Wtf did I just watch?! After reading the article I kinda felt bad for the sister. But when she continued to live stream her poor dead sister, I don't feel bad but infuriated. How could she continue to film like that?!
    Can't edit til I reup but wanted to fix this. I accidentally skipped over the part where it said she was on drugs and alcohol. Now I know why her stupid ass kept filming.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The sister showed not one iota of remorse whatsoever. If the crash didn't kill her instantly, the sister's pinching of her face, rolling her over, etc., did.

Fucking he'll the most sick part is how she continued filming her dead sister's deformed head. If that was me I would be hysterical screaming and calling emergency services and everyone knows you shouldn't move a trauma patient. Let alone chuck their body around!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's not quite as bad, but it's not great.
    If it is anywhere remotely in the vicinity of how that chick turned out I'll just go off of people's descriptions and not actually watch the video.

I think somethings wrong with me. Watched while eating my salad, and although my stomach knotted up, I'm okay. More angry at the stupid fucking older loser sister than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Was she still recording after or was someone else recording with the same phone . There didn't seem to be any continuity breaks . Ugh , I can't watch it again

Beli eating a salad gave me the A-OK to watch. Not as bad as I was expecting. The lead up to the accident was harder to watch than the actual aftermath.

I have no sympathy for this bitch. But for her parents? I have every sympathy in the world and hope that they find peace soon. I hope that she does not go to trial but pleads guilty and does not put her parents through more hell.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Beli eating a salad gave me the A-OK to watch. Not as bad as I was expecting. The lead up to the accident was harder to watch than the actual aftermath.

I have no sympathy for this bitch. But for her parents? I have every sympathy in the world and hope that they find peace soon. I hope that she does not go to trial but pleads guilty and does not put her parents through more hell.
    Well, if she does try to contest it, they can use the video as evidence of her reckless behavior. She did say that she just killed her sister and was going to jail for it.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Can't edit til I reup but wanted to fix this. I accidentally skipped over the part where it said she was on drugs and alcohol. Now I know why her stupid ass kept filming.
    I totally missed that part. But, it makes sense now.

Thank goodness the vid was grainy...looks like another Sanchez Estrada family member died as well according to this clowns IG...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very insulting when someone considers Stockton or Los Banos part of the Bay Area.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Very insulting when someone considers Stockton or Los Banos part of the Bay Area.
    But Stockton is such a great area

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It's Lulu Sanchez on Facebook

Yep, that's the one I posted above.

Still trying to figure out the driver's FB.

It's Lulu Sanchez on Facebook

I hope they throw the book at this dumb chick.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Right? It's like considering Bakersfield L.A.

ETA: 335 Guests viewing this. SIGN UP! Don't be shy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Clear road. Sunny day. Perfect driving conditions for a drive with any family member. [U]And this goddamn dumbass fucking cuntarded shitstain kills her sister for no good goddamn reason other than the fact that she's a fucking idiot.

Rest in peace, Jacqueline. You deserved better than a piece of shit for a sister.

Fucking bitch. You're not remorseful. You're a fucking moron.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Cuntarded. Thank you for this.

Her sister Obdulia Sanchez spent about 5 seconds trying to perfect a gang sign before the lost control of the car and it rolled over. The female passenger who had been sitting in the backseat did more to help the situation than the girl who caused the accident did. The backseat passenger waved her arms at traffic, Obdulia just filmed her sister instead of calling 911. Her sister's forehead was much worse than split open, and she had literally no reaction of sadness, the bitch just kept filming everything. I don't care how drunk or high she was, her reaction was just emotionless, even looking a something more disturbing than most people see in an entire lifetime. A lot of the people who watched the video are probably more shocked and sad than she will ever be, if she even remembered by the time she got taken to jail (again, she was drunk, although still lucid, you could tell by the words she was saying.)

Is there a link to photos of Nicole ?Nikki? Catsouras

Buy premie Carlito

Is it me and not to blow smoke up this chicks ass, but she kinda looks like Beyonc?....

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    Is there a link to photos of Nicole ?Nikki? Catsouras
    Just google ' Nikki Catsouras' and they are available in a ton of places.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Clear road. Sunny day. Perfect driving conditions for a drive with any family member. [U]And this goddamn dumbass fucking cuntarded shitstain kills her sister for no good goddamn reason other than the fact that she's a fucking idiot.

Rest in peace, Jacqueline. You deserved better than a piece of shit for a sister.

Fucking bitch. You're not remorseful. You're a fucking moron.
    I can't believe this sick bitch kept on as if she was in a movie . This cunt was being total douche throwing gang signs whilst filming herself driving takes the gd cake .
    I was so busy earlier watching how horribly she was just tossing her dead/dying sister around that I tuned out what was being said . This bitch is acting like she is trying to prepare her excuse for legal purposes and is saying if she is going to prison it is for killing her sister but she loves her so much. She proceeds to claim she loves her sister by shaking her and is saying she loves her sister a few more times . She seemed to be intentionally trying to film her siblings face and mumbles something about "we got a gun or we got a dime or we got a dying ". Then she remembers to film herself speaking more and then bamn, it is like an epiphany that this looks horrible and basically throws her sister over and on her face .
    Was she only drunk and if so what was her blood alcohol level . She actually seems like she is filming herself and her dead sister to show friends or gang members how "hard" she is . I only say the gang part becaus she threw signs when driving .
    You are right about no remorse , she is not remorseful one damn bit . It is like a casual "Oh shit I killed my sister but look how pretty and hard Iam ".
    She will spend a nickle or dime in prison and come out 100 times worse .

p.s. I am so sorry if I responded or posted incorrectly.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    I can't believe this sick bitch kept on as if she was in a movie . This cunt was being total douche throwing gang signs whilst filming herself driving takes the gd cake .
    I was so busy earlier watching how horribly she was just tossing her dead/dying sister around that I tuned out what was being said . This bitch is acting like she is trying to prepare her excuse for legal purposes and is saying if she is going to prison it is for killing her sister but she loves her so much. She proceeds to claim she loves her sister by shaking her and is saying she loves her sister a few more times . She seemed to be intentionally trying to film her siblings face and mumbles something about "we got a gun or we got a dime or we got a dying ". Then she remembers to film herself speaking more and then bamn, it is like an epiphany that this looks horrible and basically throws her sister over and on her face .
    Was she only drunk and if so what was her blood alcohol level . She actually seems like she is filming herself and her dead sister to show friends or gang members how "hard" she is . I only say the gang part becaus she threw signs when driving .
    You are right about no remorse , she is not remorseful one damn bit . It is like a casual "Oh shit I killed my sister but look how pretty and hard Iam ".
    She will spend a nickle or dime in prison and come out 100 times worse .

p.s. I am so sorry if I responded or posted incorrectly.
    You did perfect, no worries. Welcome to the forum
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It's obvious obdulia wants to be a hard "hood chick" she can't even be serious around her dead or her "dying sister" as she claims in the video. Which it is obvious that poor girl died on impact. And in the end of the video she keeps saying "i know I'm going to jail" and "but I got you baby". Something between then lines of that. It's like grow the fuck up. It's almost like she wanted to film a good last bang and post it real quick cause she knew she was fucked

Thread Information