Thread: Ann Butterick - 13 July 2017 - waiting for ME results

Ann Butterick - 13 July 2017 - waiting for ME results

1711074 Denton Butterick Ann 12/6/1987 29 7/13/2017 D Black F
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 3620 Huffine Drive Apt. 2623 , Carrollton, Texas 75010 Time Of Death 7:25 AM
    Occurred Location: 3620 Huffine Drive Apt. 2623 , Carrollton, Texas 75010
    Place Of Death: Hospital Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: Baylor Scott & White - Carrollton - ICU 4343 N. Josey Lane - , Carrollton, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 2134963

She went by the name Jenny

https://www.facebook.com/jenny.butterick

Ann Jeanette "Jenny" Butterick of Carrollton, Texas, passed from this world July 13, 2017, at the age of 29.

Jenny was born December 6, 1987, in Lubbock, Texas, the daughter of Charles Joseph and Karri Ann (Bush) Butterick. She is survived by her brothers Samuel and Thomas, and many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. She was preceded in death by her parents; Favorite Uncle Robert; maternal and paternal grandparents.

She had a love of working with children and was most recently employed by Childcare Network. With a love for learning, she has attended multiple universities. One of her many strengths was her ability to see the best in people.

Those who knew Jenny personally were aware of the battles she fought. Although she lost the battle for her life, she never lost the love for those close to her. Jenny has a large, loving family. She adored her two brothers and was cherished by her many long-time friends and new friends alike.

Jenny was endlessly sweet, incredibly thoughtful, intelligent and creative with a charming sense of humor. To know her was to know compassion, both given and received. Her beautiful smile and spirit will never fade from memory. She will be missed greatly.

A memorial service will be held in her honor Saturday, July 15, 2017, from 2 ? 4 p.m. at Rhoton Funeral Home, 1511 South Interstate 35E, Carrollton, Texas 75006.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dig...19&mid=7485031

Jenny was a sweet, funny, brilliant girl that I had the pleasure of knowing through my niece, Mallary. She was dealt a rough hand that she fought very hard to overcome and she is now at peace. With both of her parents gone, her brothers carry the burden of her funeral expenses. Please give, if you can. Share, either way. It's the last thing we can do for this beautiful life that couldn't be saved.

https://www.gofundme.com/funeral-cos...enny-butterick

We could sit and hash out all of the personal details of what happened -- but that belongs to Tom and Sam. Those that knew Jenny personally, knew the battles that she fought. And we all know that you can't win every battle you fight. Jenny was so strong and smart, and tried so hard. While she lost this battle for her life, she never lost her love for her friends and family, or her empathy for those in need.
    Last edited by Olivia; 07-17-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Very sad.

Not to be a jerk or anything, but I wonder why the GoFundMe goal is $20,000?

Go ahead and be a dick. Cremation is probably under a grand, I'm thinking. A full service can easily be done for under 10. People be throwing double digit requests around like money is candy. They are asking for a down payment on a house, holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Go ahead and be a dick. Cremation is probably under a grand, I'm thinking. A full service can easily be done for under 10. People be throwing double digit requests around like money is candy. They are asking for a down payment on a house, holy shit.
    This has me laughing.

Edit:
    I did see that the plan is to have her final resting place in Memphis, TN - perhaps reflected in the goal amount. Definitely an unusual amount for a single person.

RIP
    Last edited by wondery; 07-17-2017 at 01:59 PM.

I just noticed that the ME has down as being a black female?

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: DIPHENHYDRAMINE TOXICITY

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I just did a gofund me for my friend, for her husband actually. Her cremation was 700.00 and they usually give a bit of a discount if no insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: DIPHENHYDRAMINE TOXICITY
    Must have been alot of benedryl.

Thread Information