Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 115

Thread: Justine Ruszczyk (40) was shot dead by police after she called 911 to report a disturbance

  1. #26
    Senior Member Ruujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    4941772
    I think it is awful she was Aussie, like she is used to our cops who don't go around shooting people as a first response to every single incident ever, and ours are also better trained that they probably could've gotten her to a hospital alive with a gut shot. Poor woman thought she was doing the right thing, and BAM, she is dead for no reason but the cop was a coward.

    I keep reading that his friend/family keeps saying the truth will come out, but how? the cop isn't talking, there is no video, he should be charged automatically just because they were responding to a call and didn't have the cameras rolling. It should be automatic at least manslaughter charges when the cameras aren't rolling, upgraded as possible.

  2. #27
    Senior Member songbirdsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Not Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,727
    Rep Power
    21474847
    So it never crossed his mind that they might actually be approached by the victim at the scene?

    "Whoa, hey, sorry you got raped but you can't just walk up to us like that."
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

  3. #28
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,746
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    So it never crossed his mind that they might actually be approached by the victim at the scene?

    "Whoa, hey, sorry you got raped but you can't just walk up to us like that."
    THIS


    Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  4. #29
    Senior Member Jumaki15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Columbiana County, Ohio
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    So it never crossed his mind that they might actually be approached by the victim at the scene?

    "Whoa, hey, sorry you got raped but you can't just walk up to us like that."
    I was going to make a joke, but this is too fucked up to even try and joke about. Fuck this cop.

  5. #30
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Looks like something may actually happen to the cop

    Australian woman killed by Minneapolis police "didn't have to die," chief says. "This should not have happened." http://abcn.ws/2ufl5wG

  6. #31
    Senior Member Jumaki15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Columbiana County, Ohio
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

    Australian woman killed by Minneapolis police "didn't have to die," chief says. "This should not have happened." http://abcn.ws/2ufl5wG
    Ya think?

  7. #32
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    So it never crossed his mind that they might actually be approached by the victim at the scene?

    "Whoa, hey, sorry you got raped but you can't just walk up to us like that."
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  8. #33
    Senior Member daisylane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,688
    Rep Power
    21367467
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruujin View Post
    I think it is awful she was Aussie, like she is used to our cops who don't go around shooting people as a first response to every single incident ever, and ours are also better trained that they probably could've gotten her to a hospital alive with a gut shot. Poor woman thought she was doing the right thing, and BAM, she is dead for no reason but the cop was a coward.
    Word to all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

  9. #34
    Senior Member Jumaki15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Columbiana County, Ohio
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruujin View Post
    I think it is awful she was Aussie
    I think the fact she was innocent and felt she was doing the right thing is a bit more awful.

  10. #35
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,746
    Rep Power
    21474857
    I think the fact that cops don't value anyone else's life but their own is more awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  11. #36
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I think the fact that cops don't value anyone else's life but their own is more awful.




    The part of her being innocent and doing nothing is why POC are kinda like "Uh huh, yea" about this one, Jumaki.

    Been telling you guys. And it's not like white victims hsven't gotten it too. They just haven't been pretty enough I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  12. #37
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,462
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Also because there are vastly more bootlicking white people than black people, no one thinks to mention it when it happens to white people. Unless, of course, they are making the point that it's NOT JUST BLACK PEOPLE!!! Usually right wing anti government groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  13. #38
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,221
    Rep Power
    21474851
    I still don't understand why BOTH their body cams were off.

  14. #39
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,746
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I still don't understand why BOTH their body cams were off.
    Because the police don't view them as a tool to exonerate them. They view it as something that is there to keep them in line because they're shady AF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  15. #40
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I still don't understand why BOTH their body cams were off.
    You're adorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  16. #41
    Senior Member Jumaki15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Columbiana County, Ohio
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post




    The part of her being innocent and doing nothing is why POC are kinda like "Uh huh, yea" about this one, Jumaki.

    Been telling you guys. And it's not like white victims hsven't gotten it too. They just haven't been pretty enough I guess.
    Well yeah, anyone who is innocent and has done nothing wrong shouldn't have to fear for their well being by interacting with a cop, regardless of race or anything else. It wasn't any worse just because she is white than it was had it been a POC in any way.

  17. #42
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Minneapolis police chief resigns in wake of fatal shooting of bride-to-be. http://abcn.ws/2uk6hvi

  18. #43
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,462
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Minneapolis police chief resigns in wake of fatal shooting of bride-to-be. http://abcn.ws/2uk6hvi
    Damn, that was quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  19. #44
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Well yeah, anyone who is innocent and has done nothing wrong shouldn't have to fear for their well being by interacting with a cop, regardless of race or anything else. It wasn't any worse just because she is white than it was had it been a POC in any way.
    This thread is gonna be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  20. #45
    Senior Member Jumaki15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Columbiana County, Ohio
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    This thread is gonna be great.
    ??

  21. #46
    Senior Member Kelly-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Nunya, Australia
    Posts
    1,850
    Rep Power
    20425670
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruujin View Post
    I think it is awful she was Aussie, like she is used to our cops who don't go around shooting people as a first response to every single incident ever, and ours are also better trained that they probably could've gotten her to a hospital alive with a gut shot. Poor woman thought she was doing the right thing, and BAM, she is dead for no reason but the cop was a coward.

    I keep reading that his friend/family keeps saying the truth will come out, but how? the cop isn't talking, there is no video, he should be charged automatically just because they were responding to a call and didn't have the cameras rolling. It should be automatic at least manslaughter charges when the cameras aren't rolling, upgraded as possible.
    Yep

  22. #47
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    ??
    Oh, I just meant for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  23. #48
    Senior Member Meshuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    4140406
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Damn, that was quick.
    Well, she was asked to step down by the mayor. There have been several instances lately of police shootings in Minneapolis with the body cameras off or with no sound on. I liked her, but her cops were not under control, obviously.

    Michele Bachmann, no longer in office and irrelevant, has spoken.

    http://www.startribune.com/bachmann-...ess/435517653/

  24. #49
    Senior Member raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,444
    Rep Power
    21474850
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cop...id=mailsignout

    The elusive bicyclist who witnessed the police shooting death of Justine Damond has come forward to Minneapolis investigators and is cooperating, authorities said Friday.

    The eyewitness, who was not immediately identified, was seen bicycling near the site of the shooting, and watched officers treat Damond for a fatal gunshot wound, according to a Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension news release.

    Sources close to the investigation told the Star Tribune that the witness filmed portions of the fatal encounter.
    Harrity previously told the bureau he heard a “loud sound” as Damond approached their cruiser earlier this month. Noor, allegedly startled and fearing an ambush, reached across his partner and shot Damond in the abdomen through the driver’s side window. She died 20 minutes later.

    Harrity’s attorney, Fred Bruno, defended the officers, invoking the recent murder of New York City Police Officer Miosotis Familia, who was shot and killed in her police cruiser in the Bronx.

    He told the Star Tribune it’s “certainly reasonable” for an officer to be concerned about an ambush.

    Minneapolis Police Chief Jane? Harteau said Damond’s death was “unnecessary” before she tendered her resignation this week.

    “Justine didn’t have to die,” she said.

    At the end of the investigation, the BCA will present its findings to Hennepin County District Attorney Mike Freeman, whose office will decide whether to charge Noor.


    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

  25. #50
    Senior Member raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,444
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Apparently these are popping up all over Minneapolis/St Paul.



    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •