Thread: Melanie Leathers - 9 July 2017 - waiting for ME results

Melanie Leathers - 9 July 2017 - waiting for ME results

1710801 Tarrant Leathers Melanie 4/15/1974 43 7/9/2017 D White F
    Police Department: Arlington Police Department Police Svc #: 201701900045
    Deceased Address: Time Of Death 1:02 AM
    Occurred Location: 1910 North Collins Street , Arlington, Texas 76011
    Place Of Death: Driver' seat of parked vehicle Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 1910 North Collins Street , Arlington, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 2132282

https://www.facebook.com/melanieleathers?hc_ref=SEARCH

She didn't look well...

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    1710801 Tarrant Leathers Melanie 4/15/1974 43 7/9/2017 D White F
    Police Department: Arlington Police Department Police Svc #: 201701900045
    Deceased Address: Time Of Death 1:02 AM
    Occurred Location: 1910 North Collins Street , Arlington, Texas 76011
    Place Of Death: Driver' seat of parked vehicle Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 1910 North Collins Street , Arlington, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 2132282

https://www.facebook.com/melanieleathers?hc_ref=SEARCH

She didn't look well...
    A member here is a mutual friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    A member here is a mutual friend
    Oh snap.

Her dog is adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Given one post I saw she might have had a genetic disorder called Wilson's Disease.

Melanie Leathers. Heaven had a big party, as Melanie came dancing through the pearly gates Saturday, July 8, 2017. She passed away unexpectedly after a life long struggle with Wilson's disease. SERVICE: Join us in celebrating Melanie's remarkable life. Saturday July 15th, 2pm-5pm J Gilligan's Bar and Grill 400 E. Abrams St. Arlington, TX 76010 8172748561 In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Wilson Disease Association wilsonsdisease.org Born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada April 15, 1974, Melanie moved to Arlington, with her family in 1977. Melanie was a student at Morton Elementary, Gunn Junior High and Arlington High School. She was on the Arlington High drill team. She was an active member of St. Joseph Catholic community. Melanie faced a number of medical challenges and wished to help others by being a nurse. She obtained her nursing degree from John Peter Smith and Tarrant County College. For Melanie, nursing wasn't just a career, it was her calling. She worked eight years as a floor nurse at Children's Medical Hospital in Dallas and another 8 years as a Pediatric private duty nurse. She will be remembered as an outstanding pediatric nurse and a lifelong aspiring ballerina. Melanie loved life, her friends, and her family. Her positive outlook, compassionate, and generous heart touched countless lives. Her passion for helping others never stopped. She donated her body to UT Southwestern for medical research. SURVIVORS: Melanie is survived by her parents, Mike and Marge Leathers; her brother and his wife ,Mike and Kristine; and her nephews Trey and Justin.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw...&pid=186063546

Wilson disease is a genetic disorder that is fatal unless detected and treated before serious illness from copper poisoning develops. Wilson disease affects approximately one in 30,000 people worldwide. The genetic defect causes excessive copper accumulation in the liver or brain.

Small amounts of copper are as essential as vitamins. Copper is present in most foods and most people have much more copper than they need. Healthy people excrete copper they don't need but Wilson disease patients cannot.

Copper begins to accumulate immediately after birth. Excess copper attacks the liver or brain, resulting in hepatitis, psychiatric, or neurologic symptoms. The symptoms usually appear in late adolescence. Patients may have jaundice, abdominal swelling, vomiting of blood, and abdominal pain. They may have tremors and difficulty walking, talking and swallowing. They may develop all degrees of mental illness including homicidal or suicidal behavior, depression, and aggression. Women may have menstrual irregularities, absent periods, infertility, or multiple miscarriages. No matter how the disease begins, it is always fatal if it is not diagnosed and treated.

The first part of the body that copper affects is the liver. In about half of Wilson disease patients the liver is the only affected organ. The initial physical changes in the liver are only visible under the microscope. When hepatitis develops, patients are often thought to have infectious hepatitis or infectious mononucleosis when they actually have Wilson disease hepatitis. Testing for Wilson disease should be performed in individuals with unexplained, abnormal liver tests.

The location of her death is Waffle House and NE reports she was found in driver's seat in parking lot.

I truly hope she got to enjoy some Waffle House before the disease cut her life short.

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: CHRONIC RENAL DISEASE WITH GLOMERLULAR SCLEROSIS AND NEPHROCALCINOSIS

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: CHRONIC RENAL DISEASE WITH GLOMERLULAR SCLEROSIS AND NEPHROCALCINOSIS
    That sounds horribly painful
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information