Thread: Mark Sturgis (22), Tom Meo (21), Dean Finocchiaro (19), & Jimi Tar Patrick (19) were murdered by Cosmo DiNardo

Mark Sturgis (22), Tom Meo (21), Dean Finocchiaro (19), & Jimi Tar Patrick (19) were murdered by Cosmo DiNardo

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 01:51 PM.

Cosmo DiNardo has been arrested on firearms charges related to this case https://www.facebook.com/cosmo.dinar...c_location=ufi

Two of the missing men - Dean Finocchiaro https://www.facebook.com/dean.finocc...c_location=ufi

and Jimi Patrick - https://www.facebook.com/jimi.patrick?hc_location=ufi

A 20-year-old linked to the property where the FBI is searching for four missing Pennsylvania men was arrested Monday and held on $1 million bail on a gun charge, although authorities did not call him a suspect in the feared foul play.

Cosmo DiNardo, of Bensalem, was accused of possessing a shotgun and ammunition in February despite a history of mental illness that includes an involuntary commitment, according to a police affidavit.

His arrest comes as the FBI uses heavy equipment to search his family's sprawling farm property in Solebury Township, about 30 miles (48 kilometers) north of Philadelphia.

Authorities on Monday chased fast-developing leads in the search for four young men, but said it could take days despite intense efforts centered on a large swath of the family's farmland. Six other police agencies were involved.

"The leads are incredibly hot, they're very fruitful. We're making great progress, but there's so much more work to do," Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said. "We're not going to rest until we get through every inch of that property."

The leads gave police "a lot of strong indications" that the search should focus on the farm. However, other spots also were being searched as police probed the ties among the men.

One of the missing men vanished Wednesday and three others on Friday. Asked if foul play was involved, Weintraub said, "I surely believe there is."

Two of the men, 22-year-old Mark Sturgis and 21-year-old Tom Meo, are longtime friends who work in construction for Sturgis' father, Mark Potash. Another man, 19-year-old Dean Finocchiaro, is a mutual friend of theirs, Potash told The Associated Press.

Potash said he did not know where his son was heading or what he was doing before he disappeared Friday. News outlets have reported that cars belonging to both Potash and Meo have been found in the area.

"I don't know how this is going to end up, unfortunately, but I am confident that we are going to get to the bottom of this," Weintraub said.

Neither DiNardo's parents nor his lawyer returned messages seeking comment Monday. Weintraub's spokesman stressed that the gun charge against DiNardo does not involve the missing men. The case was refiled after charges first filed in February were dismissed, according to court papers and the police affidavit obtained from the Bucks County Courier Times.

Weintraub described the investigation as "all hands on deck," and said the FBI, state police and five local police departments had joined the case. The FBI was involved because of its expertise with recovery operations being deployed on the Solebury Township property.

One of the missing men, Finocchiaro, has been arrested multiple times on charges that include drug possession, driving under the influence and assault. He is due in court in the assault case this summer.

"He seemed like he was getting it together. He was working full time," said his lawyer, John Fioravanti Jr. "I feel bad for his parents."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/p...vania-48539836

How many articles will call the leads 'hot and fruitful' I wonder?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    How many articles will call the leads 'hot and fruitful' I wonder?
    That's how I describe myself.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Drug deal gone bad maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That's how I describe myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Just watching the midnight press conference. Dean Finocchiaro confirmed dead. They found human remains in a 12.5 foot deep grave on the property. They said there are multiple victims, but only Dean is confirmed.

a 12 ft hole? That's a helluva hole.

Cadaver dogs led searchers to the grave, Weintraub said, adding, "I don't understand the science behind it, but those dogs could smell these poor boys 12-1/2 feet below the ground."

The cause of deaths of those found in the grave wasn't announced, but Weintraub said, "This a homicide, no mistake about it," reports CBS Philly.

Sources tell the station DiNardo hasn't been cooperating with investigators, and has exhibited violent tendencies.

The FBI had been using heavy equipment to dig a deep ditch on the farm property, and then sifting through each bucket of dirt by hand.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/human-re...lvania-men-da/
    In the February gun charge he still faces, DiNardo is accused of illegally being in possession of a shotgun and ammunition because of a previous involuntary commitment to a mental health institution. An affidavit in that case said he is "known to be suffering from mental illness."
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-13-2017 at 12:35 AM.

Jesus. Wtf happened that night?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Jesus. Wtf happened that night?
    Looks like another person was taken into custody and this is all over weed
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pe...-20170713.html

The Associated Press reported late Thursday that DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars and that the victims were killed after DiNardo felt cheated or threatened during three drug transactions. The wire service cited an unidentified source with knowledge of the confession who said DiNardo admitted he killed the men separately — at least three were shot — and then burned their bodies at the farm.

“Every death was related to a purported drug transaction, and at the end of each one there’s a killing,” the person said, according to AP.

Not doubting that these guys might have been doing transactions with him, but I think he just wanted to kill some people and the drug transactions were a good excuse to get these people out to see him.

Disgusting, this should be in the main forum so it can receive more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Killed a man and a woman "years ago"? Dude is fucking 20. Or maybe he is lying and is actually The Zodiac!

https://www.inquirer.com/news/pennsy...-20191115.html

After 18 hours of deliberation, a jury found Sean Kratz guilty of first-degree murder and other crimes on Friday in the grisly slayings of three young men on a Bucks County farm.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 01:53 PM.

Cosmo DiNardo was a serial killer. No doubt about that. His parents are just as responsible. I hope his ass hurts. 😁👍🏼

Thread Information