Thread: Shavon LeFeye Randle (13) was abducted and murdered

Shavon LeFeye Randle (13) was abducted and murdered

This one feels hinkie to me.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/lanca...teen/452825029

A Texas Amber Alert has been issued for a 13-year-old Lancaster girl who was reported missing at about 10:48 a.m. Wednesday.

According to a statement from police, a family member said they received a call from an unknown male who said he was holding Shavon Le'Faye Randle against her will. Police said the family member told them the man threatened to harm the teen.

Police say a possible suspect vehicle was seen in the area and described as a white, four-door sedan with dark paint damage on the rear-end passenger side of the car.

Randle is a black female, 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 120 pounds. She was last seen at about 10 a.m. Wednesday wearing a white shirt and basketball shorts.

Lancaster police ask anyone with information pertaining to the case call 972-218-2711.
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/29/s...irl-lancaster/

Police are entering their second day in the search for a 13-year-old girl from Lancaster who went missing. An Amber Alert remains active for Shavon Le?Feye Randle and agents with the FBI have taken over the case.

A CBS 11 News crew spoke to a man who said he was Randle?s uncle this morning. The man, who only identified himself as Jerry, said the teenager has lived with him, her aunt and cousin for the past two years. He said Randle?s mother lives somewhere else and her father is in prison.

The man said Randle disappeared from inside their home on South Ridge Drive just before 10:00 a.m. Wednesday. He stopped short of saying exactly what happened, but did say the family has cooperating with police.

Investigators believe the 13-year-old is in grave or immediate danger and said during a press conference Wednesday that the family received calls from a man saying he had Randle and would harm her. CBS 11 has been told that some sort of ransom was demanded.

News crew spoke to a man who said he was Randle's uncle this morning. The man, who only identified himself as Jerry, said the teenager has lived with him, her aunt and cousin for the past two years.
    I feel similar, but I think it was the wording of this paragraph that makes me feel this way. It screams "not actually her uncle and may just be some guy, probably a pedo murderer" to me. Why not just say "her uncle"?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/famil...ndle/452917397

This article is strange, the way the detective describes the phone call. Probably his slip up in saying the caller said 'do you know the victim'. I don't know why the cops wouldn't state her name. Also here, the family pretty much says they don't have much in the way of a ransom so why would someone pick her up for ransom?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b02734df30ad64

Kidnapper Uses Missing Teen’s Phone To Contact Her Parents, Threatens To ‘Harm Her’

Texas police say a missing girl’s parents received a disturbing phone call after her disappearance, indicating the 13-year-old could be in grave danger.

An unknown caller contacted Shavon Le’Faye Randle’s parents twice on Wednesday, Sgt. Eric Alexander, of the Lancaster Police Department, told HuffPost.

The caller indicated he had Shavon and told her family he would “harm her” if they contacted police, Alexander said.

At least one of the calls was placed from the teen’s cellphone, which is also missing. There has been no word on her since.
    Shavon’s parents received the first call from their child’s alleged kidnapper at about 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, police said. They received a second call shortly thereafter.

The girl’s cellphone is no longer on, but police say they were able to trace its location on Wednesday and are working to obtain surveillance footage from areas of interest.

The suspect was possibly driving a white four-door sedan with damage or a dark paint transfer on the rear passenger-side quarter panel, according to police.

Due to the circumstances of the case, authorities presume Shavon has been abducted. Police have issued an Amber Alert and relayed information about the case to the media in hopes of generating leads.

Authorities have not speculated on a possible motive.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3290973

Four persons of interest sought in connection to 13-year-old Texas girl missing for two days

Police in Texas are looking for four persons of interest relating to the disappearance of a 13-year-old girl.

Authorities have issued an Amber Alert for Shavon Le'Feye Randle of Lancaster, who vanished from her home early Wednesday.

Cops are looking for 26-year-old Darius Fields, Michael Titus, 19, Laporshya Polley, 25, and 24-year-old Devontae Owens, according to the Dallas Morning News.

I did a search to see if I could find out about any of the four POIs.

I wonder if Laporshya Polley is a relative because her middle name is Shavon - same as first name of missing girl. Laporshya has a DWI on her record but I didn't find much else specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    I did a search to see if I could find out about any of the four POIs.

I wonder if Laporshya Polley is a relative because her middle name is Shavon - same as first name of missing girl. Laporshya has a DWI on her record but I didn't find much else specifically.

I've read chatter that Laporshya is Shavon's bio mom and gave birth to her at age 12 or 13. Not sure if that's accurate or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Here's another one that was found deceased during the board hiatus.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/s...apping-9627563

Police and her family say that kidnappers abducted the Lancaster teenager after a man named Kendall Perkins and three other men stole 22 pounds of marijuana from Devontae Owens and Darius Fields on June 26 at a Lancaster Motel 6.

Perkins, according to his arrest warrant affidavit, is Ledoris Randle's boyfriend. Ledoris Randle is Shavon Randle's cousin. Perkins is in Dallas County Jail facing aggravated robbery charges for stealing the pot. His bail is set at $50,000.

According to police, Owens told an FBI informant that he planned to kidnap a child in order to ensure the return of the stolen marijuana. Late last week, Lancaster police named him a person of interest in Shavon Randle's disappearance, and police determined that his cellphone was in close proximity to the teen's shortly before her phone was turned off June 28.

Police arrested Owens on Saturday. He's in Dallas County Jail facing aggravated kidnapping charges and $500,000 bail. Police say Owens acted as a bodyguard. Laquon Wilkerson is also in Dallas County Jail on an aggravated kidnapping charge related to the case. His bail is $1 million.

Three others have been arrested in connection with the kidnapping and murder. Police arrested Laporshya Polley, who was inside the Motel 6 room where Perkins allegedly stole the marijuana, according to police, at a Best Western in Irving. She faces charges for destroying evidence because she tried to flush several grams of marijuana down the toilet as police entered her hotel room, according to police.

Fields, who was arrested with Polley, has been charged with marijuana possession and unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. According to his arrest warrant affidavit, police spotted an AK-47 in his car, which was parked outside his and Polley's room at the Best Western. Both Polley and Fields are in Irving City Jail.

According to police, Desmond Jones led officers and FBI agents to Shavon Randle's body, which was found in a vacant house in the 2200 block of Kiest Boulevard in Oak Cliff. Michael Titus, identified early in the search for Randle as a person of interest in her disappearance, was also found inside the house. Jones is in Dallas County Jail, charged with failing to report Randle's and Titus' deaths.

The Dallas County medical examiner confirmed late Monday that Titus was killed by a shot to the head but did not announce how Randle died.

On Monday night, several hundred people attended a vigil for Randle near the abandoned house. Shaquana Presley, Randle’s mother, took solace in the crowd.

"When we pulled up, I saw all y’all out here, I was like, ‘All these people are here for my baby," she said. "Y’all got kids? Cherish them, oh my God. Hold them and don’t let them go. Hold them and don’t let them go because I wish she was here right now where I could hold her and not let her go."

Dallas City Council member Dwaine Caraway, whose district includes the vacant house, vowed that the boarded-up home and others like it in Oak Cliff would be torn down.

Poor baby. Over something as fucking dumb as pot. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG - she was just a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Poor baby. Over something as fucking dumb as pot. Jesus.
    Not so much pot, but more like 70,000 dollars.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...1-e258b9560f2e

The cousin of Shavon Randle testified Tuesday that she didn’t immediately call police after the 13-year-old was kidnapped because she feared the girl would be killed.

Dallas County prosecutors say Shavon was kidnapped by a group of men in retaliation after $250,000 in marijuana was stolen from them.

Desmond Jones, 24, is charged with aggravated kidnapping in connection with Shavon's disappearance.

She was found dead days later in an abandoned house in Oak Cliff along with the body of 19-year-old Michael Titus, who is believed to have been involved in the kidnapping.

Jones is the first of multiple suspects to go on trial in Dallas County in connection with Shavon's disappearance and death. No one has been charged with murder in Shavon's death.

In an interview with the FBI, Jones admitted he served as the lookout when Shavon was taken from her aunt’s home.

After the girl was taken, her cousin, Ledoris Randle, started receiving threatening phone calls.

At one point, the kidnappers called Randle from Shavon’s phone.

“They was like, ‘You better not get the police involved. Bring us our drugs,’” Randle testified Tuesday.
    FBI tape played at Day 1 of trial for man accused of kidnapping Shavon Randle

Randle testified that she didn’t immediately call police after the threats started.

“I felt like if we didn’t tell the police, it would help her,” Randle said.

Randle’s family eventually called police and told them about the threatening calls. But Shavon’s cousin didn’t explain why the kidnappers took the girl.

Thread Information