Thread: Jonnie Colon (3 yrs) - 1/24/18 - Waiting for ME Results

Jonnie Colon (3 yrs) - 1/24/18 - Waiting for ME Results

Case # CO Last Name First Name DOB Age DOD Died/Found Race Sex

1801757 Tarrant Colon Jonnie 11/12/2014 3 1/24/2018 D Hispanic M

Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 18007369

Deceased Address: 801 W. Hammond St. , Fort Worth, Texas 76115 Time Of Death 9:56 PM

Occurred Location: 3901 Lawnwood St. , Fort Worth, Texas 76111

Place Of Death: private residence Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.

Place Of Death Address: 3901 Lawnwood St. , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING

Cause Of Death: SHOTGUN WOUND OF HEAD

EDR #: 2247193

Really want to know what the final ME result is. I have a hard time believing a 3 year old would be able to shoot himself in the head with a SHOTGUN. I read other adults and children were there, someone knows the truth and I hope people are charged.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/toddler...ort-worth-home

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Bless him. A 3 year old shooting himself with a shotgun never made sense.

Ugh ... poor baby ... there was no way I believed he shot himself ... now I hope they get to the bottom of this

http://www.fox4news.com/news/toddler...led-a-homicide

FORT WORTH, Texas - The medical examiner is calling the death of a 3-year-old Fort Worth boy a homicide. He was shot in the head with a shotgun in January.

Although Jonnie Colon’s death was officially ruled a homicide, Fort Worth police said they have not yet made any arrests. Police also would not discuss any updates in the case.

Colon died on Jan. 25 at his family’s home on Lawnwood Street in east Fort Worth. Family members told police he discovered the shotgun and accidentally shot himself with it.

Neighbors at the time were bewildered by the possibility that the shooting was self-inflicted.

“How does a kid take a shotgun and pick it up, take it to his head?” questioned Eugene Bundick. “Doesn’t make sense.”

The little boy’s family declined to talk to reporters. One young boy who was with adults in the house also made obscene gestures toward FOX 4 cameras.

Police have not yet said who owned the gun.

I can't figure out how to post the image exactly but if you go to the house on google maps and look at the side of it on "street view", you can see police caution tape all around the house. That image is from 2014. https://www.google.com/maps/place/39...!4d-97.2902514

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    I can't figure out how to post the image exactly but if you go to the house on google maps and look at the side of it on "street view", you can see police caution tape all around the house. That image is from 2014. https://www.google.com/maps/place/39...!4d-97.2902514
    I don't know if that is police tape. Looks like it was more to keep people out, and the no-trespassing signs were all over.

This poor baby. He was failed by those who were supposed to protect him.

Mad props to anyone who can find an update on this. I tried searching, and the only links I could find took me to sites where you have to sign up.

Thread Information