Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kaytlynn Cargill (14) - 6/21/17

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...ill/ar-AApQsAN

Homicidal violence ruled as cause of death for Texas teen found in landfill

The cause of death for a Texas teen whose body was found in a landfill has officially been ruled as homicidal violence, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiners.

The results were released almost two months after Kaytlynn Cargill was reported missing by her family on June 19, according to reports by Fox 4. She was found dead in a landfill in Arlington two days later.

Cargill, 14, went on a walk with her dog near her family’s apartment complex the night she disappeared, according to reports. When she didn’t return, her family searched for her and reported her as missing to the Bedford Police Department.

Two days later, authorities in Arlington alerted the Bedford police of a body they found in a landfill there, which matched the description of Cargill, according to Bedford Police Chief Jeff Gibson in a news conference on June 23.

The department defended their decision to not issue an official Amber Alert saying the information available at the time did not meet the criteria, according to Gibson.

A public notification was distributed, asking people in the area to help find the girl. But they said there were no leads suggesting that foul play had been involved.

"There is not a suspect or person of interest,” Gibson said in June. “We are in fact following every lead that comes in, and we’re investigating everything that we currently have right now.”
    From Tarrant:

Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE
    Cause Of Death: HOMICIDAL VIOLENCE
    Last edited by emmy_dreamy; 08-11-2017 at 09:35 AM.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I wonder if when the autopsy is finished they will say more?

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    I wonder if when the autopsy is finished they will say more?
    I think they are going to keep all details of what happened to her secret until trial. That is if they find the asshole who did it. They do it so that if he leaks anything, they can prove he knows things that were never made public. Details will be made clear in the trial though so hopefully they catch the guy sooner rather than later.

The article above doesn't state, however she was killed at the apartment complex she lived at. The murder weapon was a hammer, and her body was thrown into a dumpster at the complex. From the local news it sounds like there was a horrible crime scene in the apartment it happened in.

How can the murder weapon be a hammer if she had no signs of trauma?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    How can the murder weapon be a hammer if she had no signs of trauma?
    I don't think they ever said there were no signs of trauma, I think they were staying pretty tight lipped but did say she died from homicidal violence

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/arli...ngton-landfill

Here's the article that says she was killed with a hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/arli...ngton-landfill

Here's the article that says she was killed with a hammer
    Weird.

This article clearly says no signs of trauma.
    Attached Images Attached Images

all this over some weed?

DNA evidence and cell phone records link a 16-year-old boy to the murder of Kaytlynn Cargill over an alleged drug deal, according to an arrest warrant obtained by WFAA.

The warrant said Cargill was likely murdered with a hammer before being put in a dumpster.

Cargill’s body was found in an Arlington landfill in June, two days after she was reported missing after she left to walk her dog June 19. According to a witness cited in the arrest warrant, she went to the dog park to take part in an exchange of marijuana with a 16-year-old suspect and his brother.

Cargill was set to take the marijuana to make “dabs” and sell it back to the suspect.

The witness told police Cargill was asked to come to the Oak Creek Apartments alone, without the witness or her dog, the arrest warrant states. The witness said Cargill ran away from the dog park because the suspect saw him watching them.

Cargill and the witness returned to Cargill’s home, but she returned to the dog park roughly an hour later “to get the money,” according to witness cited in the warrant. The witness tied Cargill’s dog up and went to play basketball and never saw her again.

Police believe Cargill was murdered between 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. that evening. Cargill’s parents reported her missing at 8:15 p.m.

Her body was found in an Arlington landfill on June 21. The sanitation company confirmed to police that the dumpsters from Oak Creek Apartments in Bedford were picked up and taken to that landfill that day.

The warrant provides a timeline of the investigation that led police to believe the 16-year-old, who WFAA isn’t naming because he’s a minor, was responsible for Cargill’s murder.

On June 25, blood was found on several walls, the kitchen blinds and on the patio of the apartment where the suspect had been staying for two weeks before the alleged murder. Blood was also found on the head of a hammer, believed to be the murder weapon.

DNA evidence later confirmed that blood matched Cargill’s.

On June 26, police made contact with a man the suspect identified as his “uncle,” who is believed to have picked the suspect up after the murder.

On August 2, police obtained a search warrant for that man’s Fort Worth apartment, where the suspect went to stay. Police searched the apartment the next day and found 17 pieces of evidence, including handwritten notes in which the suspect “conspired to establish his alibi.”

The suspect’s girlfriend told police on Aug. 18 that she was in Alabama on the day of the murder, but that she and the suspect spoke over FaceTime about his alibi.

Cell phone records indicate the suspect deleted calls and texts between June 17 and June 21. The warrant also cites abnormal cell phone behavior on June 19.

Earlier Friday, Bedford police detained an unnamed 16-year-old suspect and assured the public that it wasn’t at risk.
    http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/kaytl...rant/470159288

This whole thing breaks my heart. All over marijuana, a stupid fucking plant that should be legal so people don't get fucking beat to death with hammers dealing with it.

I don't condone kids having marijuana though, but if it was legal at least they would be getting an older friend to buy it from a dispensary like kids do with booze.

It does sound like something else may have been going on because how does a small weed deal end up with murder by hammer?! Maybe he came onto her and she rebuffed him? I'm glad there is no danger to the public here, but I'm sad for her and her family.

I hope he gets the book thrown at him and everything else in prison.

boy, that suspect did absolutely everything wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I can't even with this story. All over some weed? Someonepleasebeatthefuckoutofthispieceofshit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

A mind melting schedule 1 hallucinogen vs a beer, not quite the same...and no one should be able to buy use or sell it....but anyway thats not the topic here murder is ...im keeping politics out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by slimeshady View Post
    A mind melting schedule 1 hallucinogen vs a beer, not quite the same...and no one should be able to buy use or sell it....but anyway thats not the topic here murder is ...im keeping politics out of it.
    Yeah, you might want to before I fucking flood you with articles proving that your wrong.

Yeah, you might want to before I fucking flood you with articles proving that you're wrong.

Fixed before you make a cute comment pointing out my mistake to try and shift focus from the fact that you are wrong.

mind melting...

When you used the phrase 'mild melding hallucinogen', I thought you were talking about acid or something.
    Have you just watched those anti-weed docs instead of talking to actual ppl? Bc that is always how they describe it lol.

Ok I'm sorry I got this off topic, let's bring it back to Kaytlynn in here, anyone that wants to have it out with me over weed can do so in chit chat.

RIP Kaytlynn, you deserved so much better. She reminds me of myself at that age, I was a sports loving tomboy that also adored my dog.
    I am wondering why they said no signs of trauma at first and then came back with "homicidal violence" and now it's trauma with a hammer. Maybe they were trying to get their arresting ducks in a row.

This whole thing breaks my heart. All over marijuana, a stupid fucking plant that should be legal so people don't get fucking beat to death with hammers dealing with it.

I don't condone kids having marijuana though, but if it was legal at least they would be getting an older friend to buy it from a dispensary like kids do with booze.

It does sound like something else may have been going on because how does a small weed deal end up with murder by hammer?! Maybe he came onto her and she rebuffed him? I'm glad there is no danger to the public here, but I'm sad for her and her family.

I hope he gets the book thrown at him and everything else in prison.
    The dude sounds like the most incompetent criminal ever. Who the fuck kills someone over a little bit of weed?

Have you been frozen somewhere since 1954?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Mary Jane has been known to have medicinal qualities since the 1930s, dumbass. Please don't argue from a position of ignorance in this forum. We will chew you up and spit you out.

You have been warned.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Sounds like more than just a little weed - sounds like Kaytlynn was a bit of a dealer in her own right. (Sigh. Now I'm going to have to google 'dabs' to find out what the hell it is.) Who would've looked at that tiny lil thing and ever thought she was leading the thug life? Poor girl. I grieve for her family and her innocence.

The guy who murdered her:

That month, police had arrested a 16-year-old boy, Jordin Roache, for her murder
    Roache was arrested at his high school in Texas and was being held on a $250,000 bond. Police say Cargill met the suspect at the complex swimming pool, but then they went to his apartment. It was there that she was bludgeoned with a hammer.
    Also this is all I could find regarding an update:

In December 2017, a judge ruled that Roache would be tried as an adult and in 2018, he was moved into an adult prison.

In 2019, court records revealed that Roache had been ordered to be examined for a mental illness. The court ordered the examination to determine whether or not he would be competent enough to stand trial.

Mental Health Mental Retardation (MHMR) of Tarrant County officials were going to gather information on Roache from any previous assessments of him. Neither Roache's attorney nor an official with the Tarrant County criminal district attorney’s office could comment on the pending case.
    https://www.yourtango.com/2017306402...r-drugs-arrest

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information