Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kaytlynn Cargill (14) - 6/21/17

Kaytlynn Cargill (14) - 6/21/17

1709925 Tarrant Cargill Kaytlynn 1/18/2003 14 6/21/2017 F White F

Police Department: Arlington Police Department Police Svc #: 201701720448

Deceased Address: 1702 Oak Creek Ln , Bedford, Texas 76022 Time Of Death 1:51 PM

Occurred Location: 800 Mosier Valley , Arlington, Texas 76040

Place Of Death: Landfill Prosector: Marc Krouse, M.D.

Place Of Death Address: 800 Mosier Valley , Arlington, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING

Cause Of Death: PENDING

EDR #:

Article about her missing: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/bedf...ed-walking-dog

Couldn't find FB for her.

Edit: found it - https://www.facebook.com/kaytlynn.cargill.5

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Sorry I'm an idiot ... I didn't see the bottom part of Nic's post about her being missing
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

This one hurts. She was found about 3 miles from my office. I hope the fucker that did this to this poor girl is caught. http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/polic...girl/451107853

Sorry I don't know how to edit, and I didn't mean to hit post. The landfill that she was found in has some pretty expensive homes going in near there, but otherwise it is in between Arlington and Euless/Bedford area. It is pretty dark around that area at night, however if her body came in from a city trash truck, then they will be able to trace where the trash truck picked up the load of trash that contained her body. I just cannot imagine losing a child, especially in this way. I am sorry if my post doesn't make sense, I am literally sick to my stomach over this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    Sorry I don't know how to edit, and I didn't mean to hit post. The landfill that she was found in has some pretty expensive homes going in near there, but otherwise it is in between Arlington and Euless/Bedford area. It is pretty dark around that area at night, however if her body came in from a city trash truck, then they will be able to trace where the trash truck picked up the load of trash that contained her body. I just cannot imagine losing a child, especially in this way. I am sorry if my post doesn't make sense, I am literally sick to my stomach over this one.
    It made sense to me. And you can only edit with a preemie account, so no worries. But yeah, this is totally awful.

She was a teeny tiny little thing

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She was a teeny tiny little thing
    yeah, I couldn't believe she was 14 when I looked at the pictures of her.

Just heartbreaking. Such a cute little thing just out walking her little dog. Apparently the dog was found tied to a fence not far from the apartments, but the original FB post said she asked a friend to watch the dog, saying she'd be back in a minute. If that's true, it would lead you to believe she knew the person she went off with.

Quote Originally Posted by XraymianSnoodle View Post
    Just heartbreaking. Such a cute little thing just out walking her little dog. Apparently the dog was found tied to a fence not far from the apartments, but the original FB post said she asked a friend to watch the dog, saying she'd be back in a minute. If that's true, it would lead you to believe she knew the person she went off with.
    This article says the dog was tied up in a nearby dog park
    http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/kaytly...katelyn-texas/

The gofundme
    https://www.gofundme.com/kaytlynn-cargill-memorial-fund

hmmm
    “The kids she was with have been giving us different stories and we’re checking every lead,” police Lt. David Smith said Wednesday.

On Thursday, authorities said they would “bring the person or persons responsible for Kaytlynn’s death to justice,” according to a news release.
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...157666589.html

and here an app where she's chatting with a boy. it's really odd

https://www.younow.com/kaytlynnrocks_

A video that actually shows the body as the news choppers are flying overhead
    https://www.facebook.com/Fox4DFW/vid...4536641772093/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 06-23-2017 at 02:46 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    and here an app where she's chatting with a boy. it's really odd

https://www.younow.com/kaytlynnrocks_

A video that actually shows the body as the news choppers are flying overhead
    https://www.facebook.com/Fox4DFW/vid...4536641772093/
    Well geeze. I get that she was recovered from a landfill, but do they really have to have five thousand people hovering around her body potentially contaminating the body even more?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well geeze. I get that she was recovered from a landfill, but do they really have to have five thousand people hovering around her body potentially contaminating the body even more?
    No kidding! I couldn't believe what I was seeing in the video. Not because it was a body but because of all the people.

When I first read Landfill as location of her death, the naive and hopeful side of my brain thought: oh, she must have been playing hear a landfill and got hurt.

The thought of someone throwing another human being away, let alone a child, just breaks my heart.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Ugh.
    This is so close to me. So close. My six year old daughter came home from her grandma's and had apparently seen this on the news so we had another little stranger danger chat, even though most things like this are people you know. It makes me sick. I really hope they can solve this one quickly. RIP Kaytlynn.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Ugh.
    This is so close to me. So close. My six year old daughter came home from her grandma's and had apparently seen this on the news so we had another little stranger danger chat, even though most things like this are people you know. It makes me sick. I really hope they can solve this one quickly. RIP Kaytlynn.
    oh - how scary for your daughter. It's always more difficult with cases close to home. I, too, hope they can solve this quickly for Kaytlynn.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Ugh.
    I live in Dallas too, although my office is near where they found her. I can't imagine having to have these talks with a little one. It makes me sad that my nieces and nephews will never have the carefree childhood I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    I live in Dallas too, although my office is near where they found her. I can't imagine having to have these talks with a little one. It makes me sad that my nieces and nephews will never have the carefree childhood I had.
    Yeah, I live in Hurst, a few streets before it becomes Bedford. My daughter is still talking about this, and asking if they caught who killed her yet. She accidentally left our back door open and I got onto her because mosquitoes and she started crying because "what if she had accidentally let the person that killed that girl in?!" I reassured her that I wasn't going to let anything happen to her. It looks like we might have a wait on autopsy results, they said tox screen may take 90 days, which I know is standard but damn I want some answers.

It seems like Kaytlynn disappeared so quickly that there would be answers sooner. I'm always shocked by the length of investigations, especially when children are involved.

Jillian, I felt a pain in my heart as I read what your wrote about your daughter. It's too close - you can't shield her and this is something she'll remember for a long time especially once details are public. I feel for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    It seems like Kaytlynn disappeared so quickly that there would be answers sooner. I'm always shocked by the length of investigations, especially when children are involved.

Jillian, I felt a pain in my heart as I read what your wrote about your daughter. It's too close - you can't shield her and this is something she'll remember for a long time especially once details are public. I feel for you.
    It's almost a repeat of my childhood here, actually. I was about 10 when Amber Hagerman was abducted and murdered, and she's the girl that the Amber alert is named for. I remember my parents being the same way I am now, trying to reassure that it's not something that happens regularly but at the same time it's a lesson on being careful. I remember after Amber died we were really restricted in our outdoor play for a long time, before it happened we were allowed to ride our bikes pretty far, after it happened we were told to stay inside a 4 house radius on our street.

I'm just glad she didn't see Fox News broadcast of the medical examiner and police removing the body from the landfill, because they zoomed in and you could see her torso and blue jean shorts and that's the sort of image I don't want her to have in her mind forever. I'm almost numb (well, numb is harsh, I still feel deeply for her family and for her, but dead bodies don't get to me like they used to) to that sort of thing now, but my husband is not and he got teary-eyed and left the room when he saw it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That poor lovely girl.

They pulled her from the ME site. Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

IT'S HAPPENING! EVERYONE GET TO SANCTUARY AND PRAY THAT NEGAN DOESN'T FIND US!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Might be because they don't want even the slightest details getting out until the catch the asshole? I'm only guessing. It could also be because of the sensitivity surrounding the situation.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    Might be because they don't want even the slightest details getting out until the catch the asshole? I'm only guessing. It could also be because of the sensitivity surrounding the situation.
    The police department asked them to pull it so they could notify the family first, which I understand but is also super weird because I've never seen them pull one after it's been posted like that, so I don't know. I hope we find out COD soon and I hope it's solved!

I've been surprised that this story does not seem to be getting any coverage in the media recently.

So sad for Kaytlynn Cargill and her family.

Thread Information