Thread: Angela Gagne - waiting for ME results - 12 June 2017

Angela Gagne - waiting for ME results - 12 June 2017

1709390 Tarrant Remains Unidentified 6/12/2017 F White F
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 1754385
    Deceased Address: Time Of Death 1:27 PM
    Occurred Location: 6445 Woodbeach Drive , Fort Worth, Texas 76133
    Place Of Death: Bedroom Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 6445 Woodbeach Drive , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    EDR #:

I did a reverse address search and found a few names for people who may live there.
    Last edited by Olivia; 06-13-2017 at 02:50 PM. Reason: removed incorrect fb

It's been updated

1709390 Tarrant Gagne Angela 4/29/1976 41 6/12/2017 F White F
    Place Of Death Address: 6445 Woodbeach Drive , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    EDR #:
    Last edited by Olivia; 06-14-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    1709390 Tarrant Remains Unidentified 6/12/2017 F White F
    Cause Of Death:
    EDR #:

I did a reverse address search and found a few names for people who may live there.
    Cant believe she is gone.

this appears to be here facebook page based on some posts I found? Please delete if not: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...ns&pnref=story

Also, found this article - she was shot and found in her apartment: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...155872094.html

I'm sorry for your loss, What56.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by what56 View Post
    Cant believe she is gone.
    So very sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Dylgem22 View Post
    this appears to be here facebook page based on some posts I found? Please delete if not: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...ns&pnref=story

Also, found this article - she was shot and found in her apartment: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...155872094.html
    I think you are right. Her FB name is down as Angelica but people are tagging her in Rip comments.

Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE
    Cause Of Death: MULTIPLE GUNSHOT WOUNDS OF HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I think you are right. Her FB name is down as Angelica but people are tagging her in Rip comments.

Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE
    Cause Of Death: MULTIPLE GUNSHOT WOUNDS OF HEAD
    Wow! So she was murdered? Unless she tried suicide and was coherent enough to shoot herself more than once, but not likely.

Fort Worth’s latest homicide was reported Monday, when a woman was found shot to death in her duplex, the front door wide open.
    Angela Gagne, 41, was found shot multiple times in a bedroom at a home on Woodbeach Drive, near Altamesa Boulevard and McCart Avenue.
    No arrests have been made, and police have not released a motive.
    Another council member at Tuesday’s crime briefing urged Fort Worth residents to be vigilant as the summer begins.
    "We need the citizens to be just as engaged and involved as police," Kelly Allen Gray said.
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/fort...bloody-weekend
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 06-14-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Holy shit, that cause of death is horrifying. Wonder if this is going to be a domestic situation or other crime.

I can't believe this happened. Angelica you were a one of a kind. We had so much fun and got in lots of trouble. I will miss you. I hope they find who did this to you and your daughters get justice and closure. I'll be watching the Cowboys and toast to you and cheer them on for you.

Quote Originally Posted by brim View Post
    I can't believe this happened. Angelica you were a one of a kind. We had so much fun and got in lots of trouble. I will miss you. I hope they find who did this to you and your daughters get justice and closure. I'll be watching the Cowboys and toast to you and cheer them on for you.
    Welcome and so sorry for your loss.

It was an especially bloody weekend in Fort Worth.

In the span of four days, three men and two women lay dead, the victims of a stabbing and three shootings, one of which also wounded five people.

The latest homicides follow a 69 percent jump in the city?s rate of murder and manslaughter from January to March, compared with the same period in 2016.

And that?s with summer ? and its usual uptick in violent crime ? still a week away.

?We got a long, hot summer, and long, hot summers are going to be difficult for you," City Council member Jungus Jordan said at a briefing Tuesday where police shared the statistics.

Gang warfare gets much of the blame for the rise in violent crime, just as it has in Dallas, where over 100 drive-by shootings have plagued the city this year.

Social-media feuds fan the flames in Dallas, and the same could be true to the west, though police in Fort Worth could not confirm that Wednesday.

In an effort to combat the problem, Fort Worth police created a violent-crimes task force to ramp up patrols in high-crime neighborhoods.

In just a month, the task force identified almost 100 gang member suspects. Now that plan is on hold as police re-examine its effectiveness.

"We're evaluating what we've done,? Assistant Chief Ken Dean said at Tuesday?s briefing. ?We're looking at the next steps and taking the good and the bad.?

2 shootings and a stabbing

There was more bad than good last weekend, starting with a mass shooting late Friday.

Just after 11 p.m., police were called to a neighborhood south of downtown and found Shemeka Rodriguez, 32, and Ramsez Hall, 30, fatally wounded. Five other victims were hospitalized.

Rodriguez's mother, community organizer Melinda Hamilton, told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that her daughter was shot after making a wrong turn.

"We need to stop this violence," Hamilton said. "It's the gun laws. These kids did not have any little guns, they had automatic weapons."

Ethel Love, a longtime south-side resident, said violence is nothing new for the area, but she?s ?tired of it.?

"I've been staying on Davis Street since 1972 and several people have passed away,? said Love, whose mother?s home came under fire once. "This is not what life is about.?

No arrests have been reported in the Davis Street shooting, but police suspect it was gang-related.

?This weekend was a busy weekend, as everybody knows, and some of these issues do involve specific gangs," Dean said.

Fort Worth?s latest homicide was reported Monday, when a woman was found shot to death in her duplex, the front door wide open.

Angela Gagne, 41, was found shot multiple times in a bedroom at a home on Woodbeach Drive, near Altamesa Boulevard and McCart Avenue.

No arrests have been made, and police have not released a motive.

Another council member at Tuesday?s crime briefing urged Fort Worth residents to be vigilant as the summer begins.

"We need the citizens to be just as engaged and involved as police," Kelly Allen Gray said.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/fort...bloody-weekend

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    What a horrible way to die.

Thread Information