Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suzanne Taylor (45) and her two daughters, Taylor Pifer (21) and Kylie Pifer (18), were found dead in their home

Suzanne Taylor (45) and her two daughters, Taylor Pifer (21) and Kylie Pifer (18), were found dead in their home

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2017..._in_their_home

Making a thread because I will be interested to see what happens with this. All found dead, Mother was killed with a knife but they won't/can't say how the girls died, except for saying no gun was used.

I feel like the mother's boyfriend seems off -

Taylor Pifer's boyfriend called Suzanne Taylor's boyfriend Sunday evening after he discovered a body in the home. Suzanne Taylor's boyfriend called 911 just before 8 p.m., according to a recording of the call.

"He just said there's a body," Suzanne Taylor's boyfriend told a police dispatcher.

The mother's boyfriend added that he delivered flowers to the home on Saturday but did not see anyone inside. The flowers were still outside when Taylor Pifer's boyfriend arrived Sunday, Suzanne Taylor's boyfriend said in the 911 recording.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index..._daughter.html

This one happened maybe 5 minutes from my house. It happened on Ridge Road. My street dumps out onto Ridge. I do think it's kind of strange that it hasn't been all over the tv news. It got only a quick mention. Why would the boyfriend call the other boyfriend first instead of calling 911? I guess if the person was already dead it doesn't much matter, but still.

This just popped up in my newsfeed:

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnew...tguid=lZPgPN5X

Police surround home in Brunswick
    Cleveland 19 Digital Team
    Jun 12, 2017 10:47 PM
    BRUNSWICK, OH (WOIO) - Police have surrounded a home in Brunswick.

A SWAT team is also at the scene.

This is possibly in relation to the triple homicide in North Royalton.

MORE: Man who found bodies in North Royalton home is talking with police

They are looking to question someone in the home that might have information regarding that case.

Stay with Cleveland 19 for updates.
    Last edited by kissmedeadly8989; 06-12-2017 at 07:09 PM.

Both boyfriends are sus - mums boyfriend due to leaving the flowers (what were they for - after an argument maybe?), and the daughters because.. why didn't he call 911 directly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Both boyfriends are sus - mums boyfriend due to leaving the flowers (what were they for - after an argument maybe?), and the daughters because.. why didn't he call 911 directly?
    Giving a significant other flowers for no reason! That sinister asshole!

Police in Brunswick, Ohio, were in a standoff Monday with a man on Valley Forge Road in connection to the case, but few details were immediately released, WEWS-TV reports.

He has been identified by WOIO-TV as George Brinkman.

Police from several agencies were at the scene and officers were communicating with Brinkman, 45, to try to bring him out of the house. The standoff began about 8 p.m. Monday. The man is alone in the house.
    http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/suzann...murder-photos/

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/george...otos-facebook/

George Brinkman, 45, has been identified by WOIO-TV as the man who is holed up Monday night in the house on Valley Forge Road.

He is suspected in the triple homicide deaths of Suzanne Taylor, 45, and her daughters, Taylor Pifer, 21, and Kylie Pifer, 18, who were found dead Sunday night by Taylor Pifer’s boyfriend.

According to the Daily Mail, police told a reporter at the scene that Brinkman has been threatening suicide while drinking whiskey and waving a handgun at officers. Police were using a megaphone to negotiate with him. SWAT officers, including snipers, were surrounding the house as police tried to convince Brinkman to surrender peacefully. Neighbors were told to stay inside for their own safety.

In the 911 call made by Suzanne Taylor’s boyfriend, Scott Plymale, he mentions that he saw the three women’s cars at the home, along with a car belonging to their “friend,” George, a possible reference to the suspect, George Brinkman.

It is not exactly clear how Taylor and her daughters knew Brinkman.

On Facebook, Brinkman is friends with the three victims and has liked many of their photos.

On one July 2016 photo of Suzanne Taylor showing her sitting on a lifeguard chair, Brinkman replied, “Very nice pic…the Queen on her Thrown…”

On another photo, in August 2016, he wrote, “Hot…hot…hot….man it looks hot there….lmao.” Taylor replied, “George knows that I don’t think I’m hot hot hot! He was sarcastically messing with me. Lol.” And he said back, “No..that WAS my point..that you are..you just need to believe.”

According to public records, Brinkman has lived in Medina, Ohio, since July 2002. He has also lived in Cleveland, Northfield, North Canton and North Olmstead, all in Ohio.

He has a criminal record, including for forgery and theft.

Could this maybe be a case of spurned creep can't take no for an answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Shut up, dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitterbomb View Post
    Could this maybe be a case of spurned creep can't take no for an answer?
    Sounds like it.

Maybe the standoff is over. They won't confirm tho.
    Just before 5:30 a.m., police could be seen leading a man out of the house in handcuffs and SWAT members began leaving the scene. However, police had not confirmed the standoff was over.
    http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index..._with_nor.html

Idk if its baby brain, lack of sleep, stress or a combo of all 3 but i thought george was the moms bf? Is he the ex? Who th is he?
    Another thing i thought was odd is that Taylors bf called the moms bf. At first i was like maybe because he was a kid but then i see that taylor is 21 so its kinda like why didnt he call 911 ? (and weird that he has his number..well to me anyway. Idt my daddy even has my husbands or my BIL number)

Quote Originally Posted by Hijadelamuerte View Post
    Idk if its baby brain, lack of sleep, stress or a combo of all 3 but i thought george was the moms bf? Is he the ex? Who th is he?
    Another thing i thought was odd is that Taylors bf called the moms bf. At first i was like maybe because he was a kid but then i see that taylor is 21 so its kinda like why didnt he call 911 ? (and weird that he has his number..well to me anyway. Idt my daddy even has my husbands or my BIL number)
    No.
    Scott Plymale, Suzanne Taylor’s boyfriend, told the 911 dispatcher that Taylor Pifer’s boyfriend was at the house.
    And the daughters boyfriends last name is Kostar.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    So just to be clear here because I'm confused too, George is not Suzanne or Taylor's boyfriend. He's a random third party who was just a friend that may or may not have been crushing on Suzette.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    So just to be clear here because I'm confused too, George is not Suzanne or Taylor's boyfriend. He's a random third party who was just a friend that may or may not have been crushing on Suzette.
    That seems to be the case. Sounds like he was a Facebook creeper.

Cops: Suspect in slayings of Ohio mom, daughters killed 2 more people

NORTH ROYALTON, Ohio -- Police have identified the suspect in the slayings of an Ohio mother and her two grown daughters and have charged him in two additional killings, reports CBS affiliate WOIO.

Police say a family friend found 45-year-old Suzanne Taylor and her daughters, 21-year-old Taylor Pifer and 18-year-old Kylie Pifer, dead Sunday in a bedroom at a home in North Royalton, south of Cleveland. Police say they are investigating the case as a triple homicide.

Cleveland.com reports North Royalton Detective Dave Loeding says the mother was stabbed at least once, but investigators haven't recovered a knife. The causes of death weren't immediately clear. Police believe the women may have been killed the day before their bodies were found.

Monday night, police responded to a home in Brunswick in search of 45-year-old man, reports CBS affiliate WOIO. After a nine-hour standoff and tense negotiations through a window, police made entry to the home through an unlocked front door and took the man into custody using a Taser, the station reports.

Police say the man, George Brinkman, Jr., is a suspect in the triple homicide of Suzanne Taylor and her two daughters.

The Stark County Sheriff's Department announced Tuesday Brinkman is charged with two counts of murder in two more killings -- Eugene John, 71, and his wife Roberta Ray John, 64.

Stark County Sheriff George Maier said Brinkman worked for the couple, whose bodies were found in their home in North Canton on Monday after their son grew concerned he couldn't reach them upon their return from a vacation. It appears they were shot, the sheriff said.

Brinkman was watching the house while they were away, the sheriff said. Brinkman previously dated the couple's daughter, reported Cleveland.com.

Brinkman had evidence that linked him to the North Canton double slaying when he was taken into custody, Loeding told Cleveland.com.

Cleveland.com reports the suspect lived near the North Canton victims. Police in North Royalton wouldn't say what kind of relationship, if any, the suspect had with the Johns or the slain mother and daughters. WOIO reports the suspect frequently commented on Suzanne Taylor's Facebook page.

Sonya Pifer, who told the station she is the stepmother of the two younger victims, said they were college students and had been estranged from their father since they became adults. Taylor Pifer was a fashion design student at Kent State, and Kylie was a biology student at Bowling Green State.

Brinkman was in the custody of police in North Royalton on Tuesday afternoon. It was unclear if he had an attorney to respond to the allegations.

The Johns were killed after the three women were killed in North Royalton, the sheriff said.

The couple had been in the neighborhood of one- and two-story brick and clapboard houses for decades and were nice but kept to themselves, said Taylor Brown, 24, a neighbor of the Johns' in North Canton, Ohio.

Brown said he saw Brinkman around the neighborhood a few times.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-s...o-more-deaths/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

He looks like a tool

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Wow. Five people dead? That escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Giving a significant other flowers for no reason! That sinister asshole!
    Seems I'm just jaded

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    He looks like a tool

I don't appreciate him reppin' Stone Cold prior, he's a true asshole.

Seems as though Georgie wasnt to keen on rejection 😨 this guy is creepy not as creepy as my neighbors son though even with all the murder

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    He looks like a tool

That Stone Cold Steve Austin cosplay is well done.

That was my first thought when I saw him!

Seems I'm just jaded

I don't appreciate him reppin' Stone Cold prior, he's a true asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    That Stone Cold Steve Austin cosplay is well done.
    ... You like wrasslin' ?

... You like wrasslin' ?
    Eh, occasionally. I liked it as a kid, mostly. But me and some guys from work used watching wrestlemania as an excuse to get together and drink this year lol

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Literally everything on his page, save for the pics with his mom, scream "Look at me! I'm a piece of shit!"

But that's just me.

Somebody make sure he never again sees the light of day. Wait. That can't happen, "justice" has to prevail or some shit.

Fuck this dickbag.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Literally everything on his page, save for the pics with his mom, scream "Look at me! I'm a piece of shit!"

But that's just me.

Somebody make sure he never again sees the light of day. Wait. That can't happen, "justice" has to prevail or some shit.

Fuck this dickbag.
    And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold says so.

His wife or gf died, he posted about missing her. hmmmmmm, wonder how. I must know..now!

Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    His wife or gf died, he posted about missing her. hmmmmmm, wonder how. I must know..now!
    Think maybe that's his mother

Thread Information